oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05.29.2006, 01:55 AM   #1901
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Driver's Ed sucks, but I don't think anyone will bother you. I honestly don't remember that much about it, except that it was the most boring weekend of my life. Don't sweat it. The only thing you gotta worry about is the boredom, and there are far worse things.

Do you have to do the behind-the-wheel sessions? When I did those the lady just had me drive up to Snoop Dogg's house, put it in park, and told me stories about him. I love California.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 01:56 AM   #1902
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Weekend?! I have to take it for three fucking weeks and spend six hours behind the wheel with two or three retards with me at all times!! OMFG, This is really going to suck!

For boredom, I plan on drawing comics and reading Dune. Hopefully I'll be able to get enough sleep to function. I've been staying up till 6:00 am and waking at 10:30 everyday for the past week.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 02:02 AM   #1903
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Weekend?! I have to take it for three fucking weeks and spend six hours behind the wheel with two or three retards with me at all times!! OMFG, This is really going to suck!
Well my class was like 8 hours a day for 2-3 days. It was just more condensed. But I took it through the city so it may have been cut down.
Old 05.29.2006, 02:03 AM   #1904
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, my two friends' parents are putting them through the city one. I have to got to a filthy study hall classroom everyday at my school. Blech.

Old 05.29.2006, 11:03 AM   #1905
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i took drivers ed earlier this year. it was the shit to get to drive in school. but we had tons of worksheets
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 03:23 PM   #1906
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
When I was in drivers ed the guy that went with me while I was doing my driving hours or whatever whipped out a can opener and a can of pork and beans and ate it right out of the can. It was pretty fucking weird.
Old 05.29.2006, 03:42 PM   #1907
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
When I did the behind the wheel training I had some crazy lady who was in love with Pearl Jam and kept on trying to convince me that the Violent Femmes were punk.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 04:58 PM   #1908
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i like the violent femmes but in no way are they a punkk band
Old 05.29.2006, 08:51 PM   #1909
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
2 worst things in the history of the uiverse:

The mall
&
The BEACH
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 08:53 PM   #1910
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I live like a mile away from the beach and whenever I skate around I always see surf jocks yell the most retarded shit to kids skating.
Old 05.29.2006, 09:05 PM   #1911
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
I just find it annoying and pointless...
Old 05.29.2006, 09:15 PM   #1912
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
Well I hope to become a regular poster to this thread. Thank you.

welcome to the monkeyhouse

GOD I HATE THE BEACH. i'm one of maybe five people i know (i live basically five miles from the beach) that aren't all OMG I LOVE TO TAN AND I LOVE SURF. i hate skateboarding too. ugh. just all of the brands and snotty twelve year old boys in my neighborhood that think they're hot shit because they can do an ollie and wear giant volcom shoes.

i like malls if they aren't full of tourists and if i can actually afford stuff.

i love the violent femmes.
Old 05.29.2006, 09:18 PM   #1913
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
GOD I HATE THE BEACH. i'm one of maybe five people i know (i live basically five miles from the beach) that aren't all OMG I LOVE TO TAN AND I LOVE SURF. i hate skateboarding too. ugh. just all of the brands and snotty twelve year old boys in my neighborhood that think they're hot shit because they can do an ollie and wear giant volcom shoes.

i like malls if they aren't full of tourists and if i can actually afford stuff.
Same here, except for the mall part. I only like the mall when it's really crowded. When it's not it feels weird, like everything is going to close down.
Old 05.29.2006, 09:20 PM   #1914
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
When I was in drivers ed the guy that went with me while I was doing my driving hours or whatever whipped out a can opener and a can of pork and beans and ate it right out of the can. It was pretty fucking weird.

People are strange... hahaha

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.29.2006, 09:27 PM   #1915
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

I hate the mall and I hate crowded beaches in the summer. But in autumn and winter, the beach rules.

Old 05.29.2006, 09:32 PM   #1916
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
2 worst things in the history of the uiverse:

The mall
&
The BEACH
i can agree with the beach thing, but why dont you like the mall?
Old 05.29.2006, 09:34 PM   #1917
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

I don't know why, I just do.
Old 05.29.2006, 09:36 PM   #1918
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
welcome to the monkeyhouse

i love the violent femmes.

I don't think Volcom makes shoes. I'm also an asshole. I always get really wierd looks when I skate my local skatepark because I skate this picture of a wave on a wall for like 20 minutes when there are all of these perfect things to skate around me. It's fun to fuck with the trendy kids there and cut them off when they skate.
Old 05.29.2006, 09:45 PM   #1919
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
I don't think Volcom makes shoes. I'm also an asshole. I always get really wierd looks when I skate my local skatepark because I skate this picture of a wave on a wall for like 20 minutes when there are all of these perfect things to skate around me. It's fun to fuck with the trendy kids there and cut them off when they skate.
Haha. I don't know why but everything you said there was funny.
Old 05.29.2006, 10:33 PM   #1920
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence

Haha, I couldn't think of a brand so I wrote that.

The trendy kids are the best. There's this store right near the beach, and the skater kids usually congregate at the side of it. My gran always goes "Honestly! What are they doing?".

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2006/autodorm-0524.html
86939495 96 979899106146196596 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth