Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page a second plague of locusts
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.27.2008, 03:35 PM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ I like that, but where's the bugs??!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 03:36 PM   #22
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Your house.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 03:40 PM   #23
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
no, those bugs have been exterminated.

I have to say, I felt a little sorry for the jumpy lil' bastards.

a few minutes into life and they were already drowning in windex.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 03:49 PM   #24
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
you'll be really sorry once you get hit by another snow storm. there are times when a house full of bugs can save your life.

How to Eat Grasshoppers for Survival

By survivorman

Rate: (0 Ratings)

Have you ever eaten a grasshopper? Well, believe it or not they can save your life in a survival situation or just for fun. Grasshoppers can be found all over in North America and other countries as well. Please read on, this may save your life!

Instructions
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Things You’ll Need:

* Grasshoppers
* Stick or Wire
* Fire-starter

Step 1:
Begin by collecting lots of grasshoppers. You will need a good amount of them to satisfy your needs.

Step 2:
Grasp the thorax of the grasshopper and slowly and gently pull the head. Doing this will not only remove the head but also remove the guts and stomach.

Step 3:
Take the stick/wire and use it to remove more of the guts inside of the grasshopper. Stick it in the head socket and start scraping away. Believe me the grasshopper will taste much better.

Step 4:
Start a fire. Stick the stick/wire through where the head socket was. You are simply making a grasshopper cabob! Next, place the stick/wire in the ground close to the fire and let the grasshoppers cook very well.

Tips & Warnings

* If you have something to boil water in then that can help you. After your grasshoppers are cooked, place them in the boiling water for about three minutes. This will diminish more of the taste. But, this has consequences too. It takes away more of the nutrients that they have.
* Make sure to cook your grass hoppers VERY WELL! I say this because if you don't cook well enough you can get TAPE WORMS!!!!
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 03:51 PM   #25
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
pfft. i learned on macgyver how to cook paper clips.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 03:52 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
you'll be really sorry once you get hit by another snow storm. there are times when a house full of bugs can save your life.

By survivorman

Have you ever eaten a grasshopper?

yes. water grasshoppers, known as shrimps.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 04:02 PM   #27
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
shrimps! eeeeww!
if i ever reincarnate i hope it's not going to be as an arctic cod because they have to eat shrimps each and every day.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2008, 04:51 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie

By survivorman

Have you ever eaten a grasshopper? Well, believe it or not they can save your life in a survival situation or just for fun. Grasshoppers can be found all over in North America and other countries as well. Please read on, this may save your life!

Instructions
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Things You’ll Need:

* Grasshoppers
* Stick or Wire
* Fire-starter

Step 1:
Begin by collecting lots of grasshoppers. You will need a good amount of them to satisfy your needs.

Step 2:
Grasp the thorax of the grasshopper and slowly and gently pull the head. Doing this will not only remove the head but also remove the guts and stomach.

Step 3:
Take the stick/wire and use it to remove more of the guts inside of the grasshopper. Stick it in the head socket and start scraping away. Believe me the grasshopper will taste much better.

Step 4:
Start a fire. Stick the stick/wire through where the head socket was. You are simply making a grasshopper cabob! Next, place the stick/wire in the ground close to the fire and let the grasshoppers cook very well.

Tips & Warnings

* If you have something to boil water in then that can help you. After your grasshoppers are cooked, place them in the boiling water for about three minutes. This will diminish more of the taste. But, this has consequences too. It takes away more of the nutrients that they have.
* Make sure to cook your grass hoppers VERY WELL! I say this because if you don't cook well enough you can get TAPE WORMS!!!!

4John's clothes were made of camel's hair, and he had a leather belt around his waist. His food was locusts and wild honey

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.28.2008, 09:51 AM   #29
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
my luck never ceases to amaze me.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth