Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Berkeley Presale Tickets
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2007, 03:44 PM   #1
CharlesLA
empty page

CharlesLA has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
When did the website first post info. about a presale? I had already bought Pitchfork tickets when I heard about the LA and Berkeley shows. I instantly wanted to buy more tickets (for the Berkeley show), as it would give me a chance to see my favorite album in a much more intimate venue. I checked the site several times for a presale and saw nothing about one. Assuming there wasn't one, my girlfriend bought tickets at 10am Pacific (the beginning of the regular sale). We got the worst seats in the house, in the very last row. Then I went to the site and saw that, since the last time I had checked, they had posted info. about a presale. I am very disappointed. I had been counting down the days to the regular sale, not knowing about the presale, only to get terrible seats. I've also been on the email list for several years- you would think news of a presale for such a special event would merit an email.

If anybody has good tickets that they need to let go of for whatever reason, please let me know.
CharlesLA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth