Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Setlists - New Material vs. Old Classics
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2009, 11:30 PM   #21
lukin
bad moon rising

lukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asseslukin kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmebr25
20 minute of free city rhymes... my favourite song.... it's a dream....

I like sonic youth's choise of songs. Every tour they play a lot of song of the new album: that's ok for me . Some rockbands (pearl jam, rem) are now coverbands of theirselfs: rem play every time Losing my religion and everybody hurts, Pj's last beautiful song is dated 2000... I like their shows, not their setlist like a 'the best of'.

But, at the other side, for one time, i dream a cd 'the best of sonic youth' and a worldtour with all their great songs, from 'kill yr idols' to 'Antenna'. I'd like it

Pearl jam Best of setlist?
Iīve seen them 6 times, heard alive 5, even flow, 5, black 3, jeremy 3, daughter 4, wouldnīt considered that best of. So if ītheir is someone who basically every groupe should be inspired of when making setlists itīs Pearl jam. they could play everything they ever done on their live shows

And of course this wouldnīt work for Sonic youth, but still it would be cool if they pull up 2-3 old songs they havenīt played for a while before a new tour. like really old ones like, starpower, love her all the time, jc, brave men run etc. It still us who feed them=)

But now Iīm just so glad DV69 is back!
lukin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth