Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lee Tour Updates
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.06.2012, 09:28 AM   #201
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
September 21 New York NY ATP
September 22 Lee performing with Text of LIght Houston TX. .
September 23 New York, NY ATP

Lee and Alan will be spending some time running around airports this week, no?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2012, 12:22 PM   #202
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Lee + Leah Singer - Sight Unseen @ Alchemy at Zahar festival, Morocco, 18-21 April 2013:
http://www.alchemyatzahar.com/the-festival/artists/

For all the fans living in the Sahara desert, or those who'd like to go there sometime.

I can't believe Moshe hasn't mentioned this yet... it must've been at least 2 weeks since I read about it.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2012, 12:25 PM   #203
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Lee + Leah Singer - Sight Unseen @ Alchemy at Zahar festival, Morocco, 18-21 April 2013:
http://www.alchemyatzahar.com/the-festival/artists/

For all the fans living in the Sahara desert, or those who'd like to go there sometime.

I can't believe Moshe hasn't mentioned this yet... it must've been at least 2 weeks since I read about it.

Holy shit. This is something to really consider. MMoB playing the totem trilogy! fuuuuuk.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2012, 01:23 PM   #204
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I think this is a scam but it could be fun

Thursday, November 15th at Le Poisson Rouge 158 Bleecker Street New York, NY 10012 7pm $25 The People's Bailout, a variety show and telethon to benefit the 99% w/ Janeane Garofalo , Lizz Winstead , Max Silvestri ,Hari Kondabolu , David Rees , The Yes Men , John Cameron Mitchell , Jeff Mangum of Neutral Milk Hotel, Lee Ranaldo of Sonic Youth, Guy Picciotto of Fugazi, Tunde Adebimpe of TV on the Radio , Climbing Poetree, the Invisible Army of Defaulters , members of Healthcare for the 99% , Occupy Faith , and many more The event will be livestreamed at www.rollingjubilee.org Join Strike Debt for an updated version of an old classic, the telethon, to launch The Rolling Jubilee, a campaign that buys debt for pennies on the dollar and does away with it. Instead of collecting the debt, we will abolish it and help free the debtors! People shouldn't have to go into debt for an education, because they need medical care, or to put food on the table during hard times. We shouldn't have to pay endless interest to the 1% for basic necessities. Big banks and corporations walk away from their debts and leave taxpayers to pick up the tab. It's time for a bailout of the people, by the people. It will be a wild night of music, comedy, magic, education, and the unexpected. This fast-moving variety show will mix well-known performers, intellectuals and activists from Strike Debt and Occupy Wall Street. *Tickets will go on-sale Friday, November 2nd at 10AM* $25 (abolishes an estimated $500 worth of debt) $50 (abolishes an estimated $1000 worth of debt) $100 (abolishes an estimated $2000 worth of debt) $250 (abolishes an estimated $5000 worth of debt) This is a general admission, standing event.
Old 11.10.2012, 01:55 PM   #205
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm, I wonder if I can purchase my own student loan debt for pennies on the dollar..?
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2012, 02:51 PM   #206
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
Hmmm, I wonder if I can purchase my own student loan debt for pennies on the dollar..?

I have to wonder how decisions are made...it makes me wonder why someone can't buy their own debt for pennies n the dollar and retire it?

from RawStory,com
Members of a debt relief project borne from the Occupy Wall Street campaign said Wednesday they have purchased more than $100,000 worth of medical debt in a second trial run for their efforts.
Thomas Gokey, a spokesperson for the Rolling Jubilee campaign, said the debt was purchased for $5,000. Earlier this year, the group bought $14,000 worth of debt for $500.
“We are buying debt that is being sold on the secondary market for pennies on the dollar,” Gokey said in a conference call. “We are doing it in exactly the same way that [debt collectors] do it, with one big difference: we are abolishing the debt as we buy it.”

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth