Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i was arrested at again at a protest last week- heres what i wrote about it
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.18.2010, 01:15 PM   #121
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the palestinians, even if they hated jews to death, have absoluetely NO FUCKING POWER to do anything-- anything!-- to israel proper. the only ones at risk are the fucking settlers-- a fringe right-wing minority that's there as a provocation. israel on the other hand has the power to raze gaza to the ground, as it was shown last year, but since the settlers were removed from gaza, they don't have to occupy it.

are you there, coconut head? or is that skull completely hollow?

I do understand the situation... what I don't understand is why it is good for a Jew like Fugazifan to help the people you mention above... makes no sense. I do think his heart is in the right place to try to help people, his energy just seems misplaced. These people don't want his help... for the most part they want him dead.

If Israel wants a better relationship with its neighbors a good place to start would be eliminating the flood of US money being used mainly for military equipment. I hope he is protesting that as well... being thrown in jail to help people that don't want his help is a waste of resources.

hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 01:20 PM   #122
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
a Jew like Fugazifan

how can you pretend to know what kind of Jew fugazifan is?

Quote:
Fucking anti-semitic bullshit
^^^
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 01:21 PM   #123
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
let's focus hatred on where hatred is due. let's blame the "Britians".
Old 05.18.2010, 01:26 PM   #124
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I do understand the situation... what I don't understand is why it is good for a Jew like Fugazifan to help the people you mention above... makes no sense. I do think his heart is in the right place to try to help people, his energy just seems misplaced. These people don't want his help... for the most part they want him dead.

why is it good for anyone to stop the hate of the people who hate them? that doesn't make sense to you?

"help"-- he's not giving him weapons and teaching them to make bombs. what he's doing is telling, with his actions, "hey, our government may be a bunch of fucking pigs, treating you like this, but we're not all like that, and we'll work for your human rights" -- that earns more respect than bombs.

you know, every time a palestinian kid is cured of illness or wound in an israeli hospital, you have 2 parents who can't hate israel. regular people after all just want to live a decent, healthy and sufficiently prosperous life and don't care about extremist ideals.

there's such thing as a "peace offensive", you know? think about it. it may take you perhaps 6 months to digest this notion, so you should start processing it soon... see you in november, then? good...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 01:27 PM   #125
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
The UK certainly has fucked up a lot of things in the world with their imperialism. I'm glad the US took care of the redcoat problem.
Old 05.18.2010, 01:28 PM   #126
space
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
there's such thing as a "peace offensive", you know?

I was tempted to quote sonic youth earlier, but decided that pictures of waffles worked better.

have you got hatemail yet, !@#!@$!%%$!@#?

lol
Old 05.18.2010, 01:39 PM   #127
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
why is it good for anyone to stop the hate of the people who hate them? that doesn't make sense to you?

"help"-- he's not giving him weapons and teaching them to make bombs. what he's doing is telling, with his actions, "hey, our government may be a bunch of fucking pigs, treating you like this, but we're not all like that, and we'll work for your human rights" -- that earns more respect than bombs.

you know, every time a palestinian kid is cured of illness or wound in an israeli hospital, you have 2 parents who can't hate israel. regular people after all just want to live a decent, healthy and sufficiently prosperous life and don't care about extremist ideals.

there's such thing as a "peace offensive", you know? think about it. it may take you perhaps 6 months to digest this notion, so you should start processing it soon... see you in november, then? good...

God man, you are sounding really fucking naive. Are people like fugazifan going to hold out a flower to the Iranians as they get ever closer to achieving the atomic bomb? These people don't want his help... they want him dead! I'm glad he wants to help but he is turning his back on his people with this kind of action. That is why he is ending up in jail over and over... and will continue to do so.

People with a good heart like fugazifan need to know where to place/put their energy and not act like a fucking PETA member in jail.
Old 05.18.2010, 01:52 PM   #128
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Are people like fugazifan going to hold out a flower to the Iranians as they get ever closer to achieving the atomic bomb?

what iranians, you dumbfuck? did he go to iran and kiss the ayatollah? you dumb, ignorant, foolish, sad, sorry asswipe dumbfuck, you have no idea of what goes on in the middle east, what different peoples live there, what is the culture and the history and even what are the differences between persians and palestinians and their place in their region--- you've never been there, you haven't read a book in your life, you don't have maps, and you can't comprehend basic concepts, so go ahead and be an ignorant dumbfuck in full public view if you wish, but don't ask your "opinions" to be taken with any sort of respect-- this isn't group therapy.

eh, i have better things to do than argue with a brick, but dishing out the vitriol has been amusing, so i'll end my entertainment at this point and let you be... whatever the fuck is it that you are... and you have my deepest condolences, i'm very sorry to have learned about your condition.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 02:02 PM   #129
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
what iranians, you dumbfuck? did he go to iran and kiss the ayatollah? you dumb, ignorant, foolish, sad, sorry asswipe dumbfuck, you have no idea of what goes on in the middle east, what different peoples live there, what is the culture and the history and even what are the differences between persians and palestinians and their place in their region--- you've never been there, you haven't read a book in your life, you don't have maps, and you can't comprehend basic concepts, so go ahead and be an ignorant dumbfuck in full public view if you wish, but don't ask your "opinions" to be taken with any sort of respect-- this isn't group therapy.

eh, i have better things to do than argue with a brick, but dishing out the vitriol has been amusing, so i'll end my entertainment at this point and let you be... whatever the fuck is it that you are... and you have my deepest condolences, i'm very sorry to have learned about your condition.

This is all about me and not about the subject. Good avatar you have chosen I guess.
Old 05.18.2010, 05:02 PM   #130
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
These should help:

Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 05:08 PM   #131
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

That is sooo from the aughts bro.
Old 05.18.2010, 05:09 PM   #132
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
What are aughts?
Old 05.18.2010, 05:12 PM   #133
Lurker
invito al cielo

Quote:
That is sooo from the aughts bro.

Plus I am not your brother. You seem to be assuming this because in your little community people are so inbred that everyone is pretty much your brother and then extrapolated that to the rest of the world.
Old 05.18.2010, 05:16 PM   #134
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

haha. relax brosif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000s_(decade)
Old 05.18.2010, 05:19 PM   #135
Lurker
invito al cielo

The aughts are back in fashion.
Old 05.18.2010, 05:25 PM   #136
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
who profits from these "wars?"

I mean ALL wars going on right now.
someone is making BIG money supplying the weapons. Over one TRILLION is spent each year on armaments and weapons by the countries of the world. ONE TRILLION US dollars.

The world's largest arms exporters (earning more than a BILLION $ a year) are

USA
Russia
Germany
France
Ukraine
Netherlands
UK

Here is a list of the major arms manufacturers by nation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_a...ions_by_nation

war of any kind will never end as long as there is such ridiculously large amounts of money to be made.
Old 05.18.2010, 05:42 PM   #137
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
war of any kind will never end as long as there is such ridiculously large amounts of money to be made.

and you have to assume that these players, like any business, invest money to develop future markets.

"They" desperately want to use Iran as the next staging area for their murder ops and profit margins.

Its not enough to build a 70 mile wall around Baghdad.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 05:53 PM   #138
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Why are the lunatical left SO anti-semitic who'd rather side with Arab terrorist groups? One can only conclude the lunatical left has been infiltrated by them.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 06:25 PM   #139
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
how can you pretend to know what kind of Jew fugazifan is?

^^^
Maybe fugazifan is not jewish.
Israel is a laic country, right?
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2010, 06:29 PM   #140
Lurker
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Why are the lunatical left SO anti-semitic who'd rather side with Arab terrorist groups? One can only conclude the lunatical left has been infiltrated by them.

I don't side with either.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth