Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ask Pookie
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.21.2011, 06:23 PM   #721
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

POOkie,

Are you are you name contains the word poo.
cool.

Bye.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2011, 06:53 PM   #722
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
POOkie,

Are you are you name contains the word poo.
cool.

Bye.
And you can do this: P kie
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2011, 07:17 PM   #723
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

What's up with Morrisons' own-brand toothpaste huh? I mean, seriously - what the fuck is up with it?

Yours,

Timothy Alacrity Westwood-Thrumpington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2011, 07:41 PM   #724
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Pookie,

Are you are you name contains?

Typetastically Yours,

Evolution's Ghast
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2011, 11:50 PM   #725
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
yep. fucked up. sorry.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 06:17 PM   #726
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Pookie
Why doest everyone like all the things that i like? Are they like, fucking sick or shit, yknow?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.22.2011, 06:57 PM   #727
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Pookie,

Who are you REALLY? I'm mean really really. I'd like a list of names, please.

Your Pal,

floatingspacely
Old 04.23.2011, 02:30 AM   #728
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Pookie,

Who are you REALLY? I'm mean really really. I'd like a list of names, please.

Your Pal,

floatingspacely
Thanks for your question. I can't answer right now but I'll get back to you when I feel a little less horny.
Old 04.27.2011, 08:03 AM   #729
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
Dear Pookie,

its 10:27 and my thoughts are in trouble, after reading this post of yours.
i always order last of my friends; waiting to see what they ll have.
what does this mean about or for me?
a subquestion; i many times after ordering last, i still end up regretting and thinking i got the wrong plate and/or wanting something one of my friends are having.
again, what does this mean?

your syg pal
Nef, drowning in confusion.
"Nef"

The answer to your problem is very plain to see.
Do what I do - have a nibble of everything (tingle).
Old 04.27.2011, 08:13 AM   #730
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Alacrity Westwood-Thrumpington
Dear Pookie,

What's up with Morrisons' own-brand toothpaste huh? I mean, seriously - what the fuck is up with it?

Yours,

Timothy Alacrity Westwood-Thrumpington.
I woke up one Sunday morning and realised that I was in bed alone. This was unusual because my then girlfriend never woke up before 10 on a Sunday morning. I always woke first and went to buy the paper and some bacon to make a bacon sandwich (extra crispy for her).

I shot out of bed, went downstairs, looked in the garden. She definitely wasn't anywhere in the house. She didn't have a mobile phone so I couldn't call her. I just had to wait.

After about an hour of waiting and worrying she returned home. I told her how worried I'd been because she never gets up before me and I'd woken up and she wasn't there. She said she was very sorry but had woken earlier than normal and had fancied a walk and while she was out she had passed a cafe and decided to go in and have some breakfast.

I decided on reflection that although this incident was outside of her normal routine it was not an indication of a change in character ultimately resulting in us growing so far apart we found living together no longer bearable. We haven't used Morrison's toothpaste since.
Old 04.27.2011, 08:17 AM   #731
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Pookie
Why doest everyone like all the things that i like? Are they like, fucking sick or shit, yknow?
We had one of our girl friends round for dinner and she brought her new boyfriend along.

He was the dullest man I've ever met and he got music all wrong. He kept trying to persuade me and my wife that we really would like the new Elbow album if only we'd listen to it properly.
Old 04.27.2011, 08:47 AM   #732
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

dear Pookie,

why can't they all be like Pookie?

as a side note, why is your avatar so sad, is she lost or just tired from all the Pookie-Pokey?

<4

Pookiefan#1
Old 04.27.2011, 09:07 AM   #733
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I woke up one Sunday morning and realised that I was in bed alone. This was unusual because my then girlfriend never woke up before 10 on a Sunday morning. I always woke first and went to buy the paper and some bacon to make a bacon sandwich (extra crispy for her).

I shot out of bed, went downstairs, looked in the garden. She definitely wasn't anywhere in the house. She didn't have a mobile phone so I couldn't call her. I just had to wait.

After about an hour of waiting and worrying she returned home. I told her how worried I'd been because she never gets up before me and I'd woken up and she wasn't there. She said she was very sorry but had woken earlier than normal and had fancied a walk and while she was out she had passed a cafe and decided to go in and have some breakfast.

I decided on reflection that although this incident was outside of her normal routine it was not an indication of a change in character ultimately resulting in us growing so far apart we found living together no longer bearable. We haven't used Morrison's toothpaste since.

I find myself outta character alot lately. I do find bad connotations in bad experiences. Sux

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2011, 09:09 AM   #734
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,
Why am I so crazy????? I just want to b sane!!!!!!!!!!!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2011, 06:24 PM   #735
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
Dear Pookie,

the stock market and of course the derivatives market is falling; again.
it gets to a person's psychology, even if s/he is as indifferent as myself.
our little FTSE is now at 616 points.
what should i do if it drops under the 6 hundred?

The Omega Trader.
You'll be fine, don't worry. Just don't think of moving to Greece. I hear things have gone tits up over there.
Old 04.27.2011, 06:26 PM   #736
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
dear Pookie,

why can't they all be like Pookie?
I find they usually are .

Quote:
as a side note, why is your avatar so sad, is she lost or just tired from all the Pookie-Pokey?

<4

Pookiefan#1
Betty's more pensive than sad.

Old 04.27.2011, 06:30 PM   #737
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

Double-breasted suits and summer 2011 - what's YOUR take on this hot hot issue?

Yours,

Stewart Narcolepsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2011, 07:06 PM   #738
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
dear pookie,

should i go for the easy pink or the tricky brown?

yours,

rebecca felch.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2012, 05:24 AM   #739
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

Could you please give Murmer99 some attention? He/she desperately needs your love.

Thank you.

Genteel Death
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2012, 05:26 AM   #740
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
PLZ pookie
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
343536 37 38 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth