Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2018, 08:12 AM   #41081
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
I need to get my hair cut. Ugh. I mean it's not as bad as going to the dentist, but usually you need to go in the daytime, and as a consequence I'm barely awake usually.
But I recently discovered they give you a shampoo at the end, and that's nice. Oo. Just cheered myself up a bit.

I H-A-T-E getting my haircut.

HATE.

I’m like Buddy in “Rais High the Roofbeam, Carpenters.” It always seems like other people’s hair gets on me (was that Buddy? Or was it Walt? Fuck... all those Glas family boys... damn you, Salinger) and I’m always itchy as FUCK and rarely have the time to take a shower immediately after a haircut, in which case I don’t get a haircut because I’m not putting myself through that if I can’t wash it right the fuck off.

Also I hate having people who aren’t a partner or close friend/family member touch me. Certainly not some gum-smacking mouthbreather.

If you’re a barber/hairstylist and you get people in and out in five minutes and don’t ask them personal questions and breathe all over them, you’re a goddamn hero, and I salute you.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 08:42 AM   #41082
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

rant

try getting your hair cut by a woman. less football talk no sweaty ball stench.

my local barber is fucking great, but it took me like 10 years to find the guy. everybody else was just careless pestilents.

ok.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 07:39 PM   #41083
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I H-A-T-E getting my haircut.

HATE.

I’m like Buddy in “Rais High the Roofbeam, Carpenters.” It always seems like other people’s hair gets on me (was that Buddy? Or was it Walt? Fuck... all those Glas family boys... damn you, Salinger) and I’m always itchy as FUCK and rarely have the time to take a shower immediately after a haircut, in which case I don’t get a haircut because I’m not putting myself through that if I can’t wash it right the fuck off.

Also I hate having people who aren’t a partner or close friend/family member touch me. Certainly not some gum-smacking mouthbreather.

If you’re a barber/hairstylist and you get people in and out in five minutes and don’t ask them personal questions and breathe all over them, you’re a goddamn hero, and I salute you.

I approve of this general grouchiness.
Old 12.19.2018, 08:53 PM   #41084
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
try getting your hair cut by a woman. less football talk no sweaty ball stench.

my local barber is fucking great, but it took me like 10 years to find the guy. everybody else was just careless pestilents.

ok.

Bitch I do get it cut by women.

Not many options where I live. But these are fast so I go to them. Still... mouthbreathing, kinda dim-witted people who know a lot about how much they resent their cousin for moving in with her kids and never doing the dishes...

Girlfriend cut it for YEARS. I’m having trouble assimilating back into haircut society.

I also hate it when my hair gets even a fraction of an inch too long. Drives me insane.

Rock and a hard place and an itchy sweater. Goddammit
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 09:06 PM   #41085
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Bitch I do get it cut by women.

Not many options where I live. But these are fast so I go to them. Still... mouthbreathing, kinda dim-witted people who know a lot about how much they resent their cousin for moving in with her kids and never doing the dishes...

Girlfriend cut it for YEARS. I’m having trouble assimilating back into haircut society.

I also hate it when my hair gets even a fraction of an inch too long. Drives me insane.

Rock and a hard place and an itchy sweater. Goddammit
before i found my local barber i used to ride 200 miles each way to get it cut by a lady who also does my wife’s hair

she still goes, but now i don’t have to

so you might wanna drive to civilization too, to find a decent haircut

BITCH
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 10:41 PM   #41086
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
See? I knew I was right to have a crush on you. Troll was one of my favourite races to play, and come classic I might just have to make another.

fuuuck... classic has me interested...but I can't...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 11:00 PM   #41087
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I can’t do classic. Jess and I run a few “island expeditions” each night but beyond that I just don’t think I have much more WOW left in me for the current expansion. There’s plenty other games to play at the moment, but I haven’ unsubbed from WOW yet.

Classic would be like knives in my brain. You played with us on your pally before...what expansion was that? Lich King?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 11:04 PM   #41088
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
My dog is a lazy little shit.

She didn't even get out of her bed to bark at people.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2018, 11:29 PM   #41089
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
fuuuck... classic has me interested...but I can't...

Yeah we didn't subscribe for the new WoW expac, so I don't have anything invested in it. Instead I'll just play Diablo 3 and Civilization I guess.
Old 12.19.2018, 11:37 PM   #41090
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I can’t do classic. Jess and I run a few “island expeditions” each night but beyond that I just don’t think I have much more WOW left in me for the current expansion. There’s plenty other games to play at the moment, but I haven’ unsubbed from WOW yet.

Classic would be like knives in my brain. You played with us on your pally before...what expansion was that? Lich King?

I believe it was...or just before? I forget...Was I a Pally? Don't remember....my main was a mage....anyway....

Quote:
Yeah we didn't subscribe for the new WoW expac, so I don't have anything invested in it. Instead I'll just play Diablo 3 and Civilization I guess.

I just can't do MMORPG's anymore...I have some SF I have to get Godly at...
Old 12.20.2018, 12:36 AM   #41091
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah you had a pally named Evolghost I think. On Laughing Skull. All my shit is Oceanic now.

Speaking of Laughing Skull, you ever know someone who was a horrible person yet somehow become indescribably famous? I have two. Vanilla Ice and Leroy Jenkins. #truestory
Old 12.20.2018, 01:11 AM   #41092
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I just can't do MMORPG's anymore...I have some SF I have to get Godly at...

May I ask why? What is it that got you fed up with them?

There are some types of games I just don't do, like first-person shooters. I just don't enjoy them and never have. I also loathed Heroes of the Storm, and I used to love PVP in WoW (for a while it was the only thing I enjoyed doing, then it was on-again off-again). But a game for just PvP all the time, with nothing else? Hard pass.

I also can't get into most mobile games. I download them and uninstall them almost immediately.

I sometimes call myself a gamer, but I hate so many games, I don't know if the label is justified.
Old 12.20.2018, 10:27 AM   #41093
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Classic would be like knives in my brain.

Playing it for end-game seems like a beating to me. BUT...

Quote:
I used to love PVP in WoW (for a while it was the only thing I enjoyed doing, then it was on-again off-again).

This is what will bring me back to Classic possibly, if a thriving BG Twink community develops again, which could be a good possibility. Not sure how they are handling BGs for Classic yet, but we'll see. I would love to get back into some lvl 29 or 49 hour-long intense WSG games again. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment, but those long intense twink v twink games from back in the day were some of my favorite times in the game ever. And even sicker, I always sort of enjoyed the process of "building" the twink during those old days too (although Classic still might be a little before my twinking days).
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.20.2018, 06:06 PM   #41094
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

For me, endgame was always pvp anyways. I had good enough gear through battlefields in my hunter that I could pretty much own anyone. She’s parked at level 120 but still has the Knight Captain title displayed.

I miss AV’s where I would go to sleep and wake up to the same battle (as well as still being on the leaderboard).
Old 12.21.2018, 12:00 AM   #41095
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

Ha yeah I forgot about twinking. I had a lot of fun doing that as well, building my twink and then destroying. My friend helped me build both, we had lvl 29 twink pallies, and then I had a 39 twink hunter, and he a 39 warlock. Warlocks used to be so fun at lower levels too, you wouldn't even need to twink them hugely for them to own leaderboards.
Ahh the old days.
Old 12.21.2018, 02:39 AM   #41096
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah....grinding takes over my life...I need time and with my schedule, it wouldn't fit. Now I mainly play Street Fighter 2/3 and random single player games, dark souls, metal gears, final fantasy...stuff like that. I just got Smash Ultimate...so yeah....I've been trying to make more time for gaming lately other than the street fighter...there's just no better challenge than another human being.
Old 12.21.2018, 04:10 AM   #41097
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

OK yeah I get that. Were you still around for Cata Guardians of Hyjal rep? Caused my friend to quit.
And I almost quit after Cata myself. But I went all the way through until the last xpac.
Old 12.21.2018, 09:56 AM   #41098
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
For me, endgame was always pvp anyways...Knight Captain.

I miss AV’s where I would go to sleep and wake up to the same battle (as well as still being on the leaderboard).

Ugh, dirty Alliance?!?! And yes, those long AV's summoning the guardians and riders and all were a blast.

Either twinking or lvling to max for some lvl 60 PVP again, I am sure I will come back and check out Classic. I did a 6-month sub before this exp came out, so I am officially still active, just can't get into this new exp. That is generally how I have done it since Wrath though. Play each new exp a few months then step away.

Have I helped nerd up this thread enough?
Old 12.21.2018, 11:07 AM   #41099
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Went to a fancy Satanist party in some ritzy suburbs last night. Wolf Eyes played in the basement, and I got to chill w/ them for a while. Carved some symbols into an apple and stuck a nail into it, screamed "Hail Satan!" over and over, and got a stick and a cool pin to pierce on my jacket or whatever.

Satanic rituals are fucking cool btw
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2018, 11:15 AM   #41100
Peterpuff
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Satanic rituals are fucking cool btw

I am still bummed my state (Oklahoma) did not end up getting the Baphoment statue erected... /Sadface
1555195520052045205220532054 2055 20562057205820652105 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth