Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What The Fuck Are You Eating????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2015, 03:15 PM   #1021
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
delicious lunch. last nght's leftovers

BBQ chicken legs (skinless)
green beans with slice almonds and butter
roasted cabbage with cayanne
roasted fingerling potatos
water
Old 02.18.2015, 05:42 PM   #1022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
I struggle to eat enough, as hungry as I am. thinking about bodybuilders and like, nfl players freaks me out.

that hot sauce looks fantastic. I like garlic in my hot sauce most times, though... garlic nut in me.

I'm currently eating an egg/tofu/cheese/pepper burrito my friend made. with sriracha. last night we drove to Georgia and found a too wing place/bar still open and they were delicious.

that man eats MOUNTAINS of protein. it's insane. his menu is 1 dozen eggs, 1 lb chicken, 1lb potatoes, 2 cups oatmeal, a bunch of broccoli, and a banana, all in a day. what's amazing is that he manages this on 50 bucks a week, or $7 per day. i can eat for less, actually, but i'm not a bodybuilder.

his $100/week challenge includes beef and buckets of cottage cheese.

both are worth checking out as exercises in budgeting.

anyway yeah crystal rules. garlic is nice but with pure cayenne you get options (e.g, add garlic, add fish sauce, add whatever). so i get the biggest of bottles they carry at walrats. in truth the best deal is just cayenne powder. the less processed, the better value. maybe i'll start making/bottling my own hot sauce. HEY, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. i can use my own vinegars (apple) etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
delicious lunch. last nght's leftovers

BBQ chicken legs (skinless)
green beans with slice almonds and butter
roasted cabbage with cayanne
roasted fingerling potatos
water

oh damn! sounds great!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2015, 10:41 PM   #1023
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
had my first paczki yesterday.

UNNGGGHHH so good. havent had one since i was a kid.

rob- ooh, cabbage sounds good.

!@#- yeah, i put cayenne on everything. i should try making my own. cant wait to get my own place.
Old 02.21.2015, 09:51 AM   #1024
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
last night I had brussel sprouts/pasta/pancetta/asiago cheese in a white wine and butter sauce that I made. fucking awesome.

right now I have turkey sausage and scrambled egg with mushrooms and pepper jack cheese in a habanero lime tortilla with tons of salsa
Old 02.21.2015, 10:25 AM   #1025
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
last night I had brussel sprouts/pasta/pancetta/asiago cheese in a white wine and butter sauce that I made. fucking awesome.

right now I have turkey sausage and scrambled egg with mushrooms and pepper jack cheese in a habanero lime tortilla with tons of salsa

hot damn! that sounds fantastic. good to see you inspired like that! i'm hungry now...

(btw, as an everyday alternative to pancetta check out TJ's bacon ends-- $4/lb. and amazing flavor-- it's just not sliced in long even rectangles, but that's why you have a knife, yes?)

DAMMIT. I'M HUNGRY.
Old 02.21.2015, 10:55 AM   #1026
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

ooh, I was at trader joes yesterday but can't argue against going back again today. I got this garlic naan and an awesome feta spread too.

I'm starving all the time. but I'm working out more lately to get in shape to get back to roller derby.
Old 02.21.2015, 11:32 AM   #1027
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
ooh, I was at trader joes yesterday but can't argue against going back again today. I got this garlic naan and an awesome feta spread too.

I'm starving all the time. but I'm working out more lately to get in shape to get back to roller derby.

i wonder why you're starving all the time. do you eat sugar? maybe too much refined starch? either of those will shoot up your insulin and make you hungry again right after. but i don't know.

last week i tried this bodybuilder experiment of eating a small protein-rich meal every 3 hours. it was pretty great actually, as it seemed to keep my energy up steadily, but the problem is that i didn't do *any* workout as i had to do some awful computer shit (i hate working on other people's videos). 630-930-1230-330-630-930 (the last is a small cheese cube, 1 oz). some of those were whey shakes. eg 630 breakfast, 930 snack 1230 lunch 330 snack 630 dinner 930 snack. meals were: eggs w/ oats, chicken w/ vegs, chicken w/ rice. snacks were: granola w/ yogurt, whey shake + peanut butter, 1 oz cheese cube

i can't wait to get back to my peasant work and use muscle again. sitting all day with a problematic computer is fucking depressing.

Old 02.21.2015, 03:20 PM   #1028
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i try to not eat a lot of sugar unless I'm doing a quick reach for some fruit when my blood sugar gets low. I'm hypoglycemic.

yeah, when I don't move enough my whole mood crashes. and eating too much protein makes me grumpy.
Old 02.21.2015, 03:20 PM   #1029
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

I would have responded earlier but I'm at this interesting conference. having no signal is rare for me.
Old 02.21.2015, 05:45 PM   #1030
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i try to not eat a lot of sugar unless I'm doing a quick reach for some fruit when my blood sugar gets low. I'm hypoglycemic.

yeah, when I don't move enough my whole mood crashes. and eating too much protein makes me grumpy.

why hypoglycemic? that's a symptom of diabetes no?

yeah i didn't eat protein alone-- was with a fat (pb, egg yolks) and/or a carb (oats, rice, vegs). and i certainly didn't eat it in bodybuilder's amounts-- just regular human size.

Quote:
I would have responded earlier but I'm at this interesting conference. having no signal is rare for me.

oh no worries, it's not a live chat. you still at that medieval thing? have fun!
Old 02.21.2015, 06:54 PM   #1031
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

it was wicked! there's a party tonight but I have other plans.

my mom became type 1 at like, 26 and I feel like I'm probably headed for that. my blood sugars always ran really low.
Old 02.22.2015, 01:48 PM   #1032
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
it was wicked! there's a party tonight but I have other plans.

my mom became type 1 at like, 26 and I feel like I'm probably headed for that. my blood sugars always ran really low.

oh wow! i didn't know that. you gotta get that checked out.

not sure type 1 is preventable as it's autoimmune-- damn! but keep an eye on it.

anyway, about hunger... maybe add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to your meals? so it sticks to your ribs.

========

i put 1 qt homemade whole fat yogurt with 1cup sour cherries in the blender

oh damn damn damn

so tart and so good
Old 02.22.2015, 03:58 PM   #1033
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yeah, my bday is soon so around then I'm gonna make an appt for both my wisdom tooth and an endocrinologist because I think I have a thyroid problem too.

oohhh, cherries. I had plain Greek yogurt this morning that I mixed pomegranate seeds into and it was delicious. and the yogurt kept me full
Old 02.22.2015, 07:02 PM   #1034
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

1 cup fage yogurt is 20g protein! i like the full fat version.

anyway i made a spinach & feta pizza, turned out great, but madame cussword is out of town and i had to eat it alone. bah!

and i ate the whole thing. how quickly i turn caveman.
Old 02.22.2015, 09:20 PM   #1035
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

full fat is where it is. I hate low-fat anything because they just pump it with sugar.

I'd eat that entire pizza. living the bachelor life for the weekend?
Old 02.22.2015, 09:33 PM   #1036
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the "bachelor life" out in the middle of the sticks sucks. it's like floating in outer space like that poor fucker major tom.

i have enjoyed my day of filth and disarray at some level though. a kind of excessive relaxation. pajamas and disorder. oblivion. and tomorrow i'll get back to my routine like a good citizen---coffee + workboots.

i drank more cherry yogurt. i also made real maraschino cherries like this. it occurred to me i could just drink that [cherry yogurt not the maraschino] all day-- direct from the jar. which i will probably do tomorrow, ha ha.

1 gallon of milk + 1 scoop of plain yogurt = 1 gallon yogurt (needs a cheap thermometer).
Old 02.23.2015, 12:06 AM   #1037
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Vegetables. . Its Lent yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2015, 03:04 PM   #1038
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

what'd you give up?

!@#- hah. pajamas and disorder sounds like some weird 90s unrest/velocity girl type lyric. it's 3 pm and i'm still in yoga pants.

this next month i want to try cutting things out and see if that helps my hair issue/skin. this week i'm trying to eat less gluten, had a wrap with scrambled eggs/chorizo/salsa. it was awesome.
Old 02.23.2015, 03:46 PM   #1039
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

eggs poached in spinach and butter, with boiled red potatoes and a shake of feta crumbs. a very late 2nd breakfast ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Vegetables. . Its Lent yo

not in my house it isn't! bacon & butter 4 all

Quote:
!@#- hah. pajamas and disorder sounds like some weird 90s unrest/velocity girl type lyric. it's 3 pm and i'm still in yoga pants.

this next month i want to try cutting things out and see if that helps my hair issue/skin. this week i'm trying to eat less gluten, had a wrap with scrambled eggs/chorizo/salsa. it was awesome.

well i showered today, and worked at the barn a bit (that was before the shower, eh)

if you have issues with gluten (i think the problem is overinflated but some people do have them) try the exact same thing w/ potatoes instead of in a wrap.
Old 02.23.2015, 04:41 PM   #1040
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
During Lent Orthodox Christians abstain from consuming animal products

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
42495051 52 53545562 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth