Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Invasion of Iraq to control our alien owners?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.10.2010, 09:31 AM   #41
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think you underestimate the fun of riling somebody up based on their predictable responses. i know occam's razor ignores the possibility of the more complex explanations for something, but you tend to always go for the more complicated solution to every problem, and never at least consider the simplest explanation as a possible scenario, and there's something wrong with that.

I think everyone's mistake is thinking that simply because I post something I BELIEVE it - I am interested in tendencies and trends. I'm offering possibilities. But I don't post every crazy thing I come across, its either related or just to interesting to not share. Seems to upset a certain group everytime.

There just seems to be a certain class of "troll" who immediately need to control the discourse here. The simplest explanation you mention is not impossible but doesn't work for me for every thead. The billionaire's are actively manipulating and IMO destroying our culture. Remember when the Hunt brothers cornered the sliver market? They dream of a world of a new Royalty and groups like modcon are their lapdogs. In India and Russia and China and Mexico they already live that way. The US billionaires want that here. The funny thing is lapdogs think they're going to get to live like the billionaires but they only have a life of servitude ahead, or maybe a job providing their children for the billionaire's perverse desires, but at best they'll get to be house servants.

when I look back on the trolls posting history, they have little history and its all nonsense. They are just here to monitor and contain. I wish I was a little more informed and could look at IP addresses.

or maybe they are just 14 years olds on too much soda pop and mommy money.

But at any rate, they aren't here to discuss or refute. The fascist agents are here to smear and garble and distort.

We've been lied and manipulated too many times. Who was the politically connected German national working with McVeigh in Oklahoma and why was he helped to leave the country. Who were the dancing Israeli's in NJ videotaping the attack as it happened (they were prepared for it) and why were they helped to leave the country. The Gulf of Tompkin attack on the US never happened but the result was we conducted a massive terrorist war in IndoChina and killed a million people. The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that didn't exist and we proceeded to engineer the deaths of a million people. High-fructose corn syrup is safe and in all our food. Why did the FBI confiscate all the video of the Pentagon attack and won't release most of it. The list goes on and on.

Maybe the simplest answer is I'm frightening the children and they're lashing out in fear. Maybe it isn't an organized group of fascist traitors funded by the billionaires.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 09:38 AM   #42
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
why use cuneiform tables to communicate with "our alien overlords" when we have radio frequencies?

the idea is the tablets contain clear irrefutable information about the space brothers, maybe even technical specs. The govt doesn't want this getting out because of course civilization would break down overnight if the populace were to KNOW there were aliens out there <sarcasm off>, or for competive technical reason.

Its would be the same mentality behind why the dead sea scrolls were suppressed for so long - the christian elites don't want any suggestion that whats in their versions of the bible might not be correct.

Or why the JFK files and the Columbine files need to be locked up for 100 years or whatever...
Old 09.10.2010, 09:55 AM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Maybe the simplest answer is I'm frightening the children and they're lashing out in fear. Maybe it isn't an organized group of fascist traitors funded by the billionaires.

yeah, i'll give you that. i really don't think it's anybody's job to stalk the sygossip board... then again, they could be working full-time in 100 different boards ha ha ha.

ok, i am capable of paranoid thinking, and i read a lot of UFO books when i was 11, and i think today that everything is possible, but probability on the other hand is a bitch.

so, probabilities? you make people uncomfortable and they jerk your chain.

i used to know this guy who started going crazy and he would tell people that there were these evil forces that wanted to destroy the universe but god's love was holding it together, yet he was terrified that the destruction would happen any second, and i said but if gods love is holding it together what are you afraid of? and then he'd space out and say "we must connect with the star", and begin again. it was sad, really. it's been over 10 years and the universe continues...

anyway, as long as you don't forego logic i'm willing to listen to what you have to say, no matter how much the imagination must stretch. i don't know about some of the things you mention (dancing israelis, etc) but as long as you present it in a coherent form i can listen.

about secret fascist agents, etc: there is no need to police a population that polices itself, and i believe that nobody is after you except to jerk your chain and amuse themselves as you react. but the video that you posted is a bunch of fucking drivel by a stupid ignorant man, even if there's "something mysterious" in that ziggurat, even is theres a fucking UFO buried underneath that NASA scientists are studying in secret, or if there's a fucking stargate or some other such shit, what the guy is saying about it is a bunch of meaningless bullshit and hot air-- complete crap. it's a fucking airfield. airfields are important in war. if he thinks there is more to that place, he's not saying anything meaningful about it-- it's utter balls.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 10:21 AM   #44
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
This thread is crackin me up!!!!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 10:24 AM   #45
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what enemies! what enemies have attacked the mainland of USA in the last 110 years?????

Its like they see your post Rob and have to respond - this via my BFF Alex Jones (as some would like you to think)

Alan Hall and David Gardner
UK Daily Mail
Sept 10, 2010
Nazi Germany landed eight saboteurs in America on a secret mission to destroy targets across the U.S., a documentary has revealed.
U-boats dropped the men off the beaches of Long Island and Florida at the height of the Second World War.
The first group of four men – carrying armfuls of weapons, explosives and primers – came ashore near Manhattan on June 13, 1942.
Four days later, another four men landed from another U-boat off Ponte Verda, Beach in Florida.
They were supposed to stage attacks on economic targets such as New York’s Penn Station, hydroelectric plants at Niagara Falls and aluminium factories in Illinois and Tennessee.
Details of the landings are revealed in a German documentary – Attack on America – Hitler’s 9/11 – being aired tomorrow on the ninth anniversary of the Twin Towers attacks.
Old 09.10.2010, 04:54 PM   #46
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Its like they see your post Rob and have to respond - this via my BFF Alex Jones (as some would like you to think)

Alan Hall and David Gardner
UK Daily Mail
Sept 10, 2010
Nazi Germany landed eight saboteurs in America on a secret mission to destroy targets across the U.S., a documentary has revealed.
U-boats dropped the men off the beaches of Long Island and Florida at the height of the Second World War.
The first group of four men – carrying armfuls of weapons, explosives and primers – came ashore near Manhattan on June 13, 1942.
Four days later, another four men landed from another U-boat off Ponte Verda, Beach in Florida.
They were supposed to stage attacks on economic targets such as New York’s Penn Station, hydroelectric plants at Niagara Falls and aluminium factories in Illinois and Tennessee.
Details of the landings are revealed in a German documentary – Attack on America – Hitler’s 9/11 – being aired tomorrow on the ninth anniversary of the Twin Towers attacks.

How utterly ridiculous to title something after an event that happened 59 years later. I suppose the UK's burning of Washington DC during the War of 1812 is Lord Liverpool's 9/11.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 05:36 PM   #47
ModCop
empty page

ModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's assesModCop kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I think everyone's mistake is thinking that simply because I post something I BELIEVE it - I am interested in tendencies and trends. I'm offering possibilities. But I don't post every crazy thing I come across, its either related or just to interesting to not share. Seems to upset a certain group everytime.

There just seems to be a certain class of "troll" who immediately need to control the discourse here. The simplest explanation you mention is not impossible but doesn't work for me for every thead. The billionaire's are actively manipulating and IMO destroying our culture. Remember when the Hunt brothers cornered the sliver market? They dream of a world of a new Royalty and groups like modcon are their lapdogs. In India and Russia and China and Mexico they already live that way. The US billionaires want that here. The funny thing is lapdogs think they're going to get to live like the billionaires but they only have a life of servitude ahead, or maybe a job providing their children for the billionaire's perverse desires, but at best they'll get to be house servants.

when I look back on the trolls posting history, they have little history and its all nonsense. They are just here to monitor and contain. I wish I was a little more informed and could look at IP addresses.

or maybe they are just 14 years olds on too much soda pop and mommy money.

But at any rate, they aren't here to discuss or refute. The fascist agents are here to smear and garble and distort.

We've been lied and manipulated too many times. Who was the politically connected German national working with McVeigh in Oklahoma and why was he helped to leave the country. Who were the dancing Israeli's in NJ videotaping the attack as it happened (they were prepared for it) and why were they helped to leave the country. The Gulf of Tompkin attack on the US never happened but the result was we conducted a massive terrorist war in IndoChina and killed a million people. The weapons of mass destruction in Iraq that didn't exist and we proceeded to engineer the deaths of a million people. High-fructose corn syrup is safe and in all our food. Why did the FBI confiscate all the video of the Pentagon attack and won't release most of it. The list goes on and on.

Son, nobody cares, the majority of decent folk have no problem with our campaigns of war for resource. Perhaps because they aren't so stupid to believe there has ever been a nation able to sustain itself without such activities. Hope you enjoy making solar panels in our concentration camps, you'll be sharing a single bunk with twenty tea partiers, all of whom shall be middle aged, overweight and suffering from a mixture of leaky bowel syndrome, diabetes and severe body odour. Maybe you will even get to see me in my shiny new jackboots your tax dollars paid for as I kick you to the ground for again fucking up the soldering.
ModCop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.12.2010, 05:22 PM   #48
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModCop
odour

alright, bitch, you just gave yourself away as a limey

i'm sure a paranoid mind can rationalize this as a cia agent pretending to slip up with a british spelling in order to confuse his victim-- paranoia knows no end.

anyway, i hope you're enjoying yourself making fun of 'mericans.

but if you're the same person who runs simpleton, i hope you mother dies with you in the womb.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth