Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Nicfit,
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.07.2016, 05:31 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream about you tonight.
No homo though, all was great, we met somewhere and you told me in Italian - "Hi Slavo, I'm Nicfit from SYG" ... and I understood you, though I can't say shit in Italian (except for "Forza Napoli" and "E pericoloso sporgesi"). Then we had some food and talked about music.
It was nice. Hope you're doing great.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2016, 05:40 PM   #2
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I sometimes wonder if Native Indian Americans mastered casual smoking without addiction. I know a Pacific Native who in his mother tongue they refer to tobacco found on the ground mixed in with other leaves, pines and vegetation 'kniknik'. In the 'how old is language thread' I talk about my theory that K-N N-k N-G are sacred to prehistoric languages. I told this to a Hippy Elder in front of the Pacific Native after a pipe ceremony at a hippy farm in October.

Maybe we were all abunch of Canuckleheads and has nothing to do with Euro dreams
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2016, 09:22 PM   #3
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
look Plips, if you want a cig then go get a cig. im a smoker and could give a damn about a thing. smoke. smoke till you can't get enough.

what's the big deal? people smoke cigs! you either quit or continue.

self help to quit? I don't have that. my motive is just to smoke and smoke up. searching for help doesn't work. that's for folks that live in villages in Europe.

your gonna die anyway. it's such cliché but, it's true. but, as a hater smoker and possible emphysema patient, I say keep smoking.

as a smoker it prevents me from being a hermit and killing people. tobacco like weed is a great soother. tobacco has me from punching my friends in face.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2016, 01:52 AM   #4
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I can't afford it. I'm learning the zen of picking up cigarette butts and that's all I can do to manage. My friend calls picking up butts 'groundscore' to make it sound cool and I call it going on a 'picnic'

It's been Hell smoking with no money. I'm really sick of it. Looking into the mystic is an act of desperation.
Old 12.08.2016, 02:38 AM   #5
PLips
Banned

After 3 years of picking up and smoking 50 butts on average, and being so freaked out about it I had 3 Hepatitis tests and an AIDS test done, you would think there is some mystic solution to quitting that the Natives knew about. You can't get Hepatitis from saliva. I had no choice but to find out myself. I hate picking up butts but I've gotten really good at it. It's become an abstract of will power. It gets me out of the apartment when I'm paranoid and gets me socializing with people I'd never expect to. The compassion and stupidity of average people reveals itself.

One looney always says he's going to call the cops when he sees me pick butts out of the local bar's ash tray. Bitches scared out of their mind at the sight of smoking. In the past week 2 people gave me enough money to buy an entire pack myself. The emphasis is now on value of social interaction picking butts rather than the impact on the budget. Some bizzaro world and validation on poverty and addiction
Old 12.08.2016, 12:28 PM   #6
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Well, you guys ruined the mood.

I'm good, Slavo! Lots of things going on lately, mostly good ones. Hope you+fam are doing great too!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2016, 12:53 AM   #7
PLips
Banned

Okay Wow! I just had a Eureka moment!

I focused on nicotine withdrawal without attaching anxiety to the sensation as I have for the past 2 months and told myself this over and over again today:

"Nicotine withdrawal is a tingly refreshing sensation in your frontal lobe, like toothpaste"

I am elated to say even though I don't know if I quit, my cigarette withdrawal now tastes and feels like toothpaste, as if I had taste buds in my brain.

I'd like to thank Allan Carr and Dr. Paul McKenna for their arduous discoveries but what I just figured out is deep in the concepts of neuroplasticity and personally massive metaphysiological applications.

Wow. Have Hell with your shitty nicotine patches and neanderthal willpower Fuckers! I'll Facebook you when I'm on Dune!
Old 12.11.2016, 04:02 AM   #8
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
you do realize this thread says "hey Nicfit' and not "Plips", don't you?

guess im being an ass. sorry.
Old 12.11.2016, 07:47 AM   #9
PLips
Banned

It's fucking agony man. Every single day for 4 years, ever since I could no longer afford smokes. I'm pretty happy I appropriated this thread, I talk to people about smoking every chance I get hoping for any insight and to organize my thoughts.

I woke up this morning and my tongue became hypersensitive. I ate fried potatoes for breakfast and the flavour was twice as rich as it was yesterday. This usually happens after you quit, not before.

My cousin is reading a book on neuroplasticity right now and he says any behaviour can be changed within 3 weeks of reinforced thought in order to change neural pathways.

The greatest hindrance to this for quitting smoking was that there were so many layers of anxiety covering the actual sensation of withdrawal that how it actually felt was not possible. Any attempts to cut back or quit, and the years of psychic trauma manifested itself as stabbing agonizing pain in the frontal lobe.

Carr and McKenna are both adamant that there is no physical pain or anxiety from withdrawal and that quitting for good is easy. For 6 months I've been analysing everything they said but could not identify their words with what I felt. It took a shitload of persistent willpower to actually figure out what they were talking about. Both of them said everyone has different brainwashing and Carr said he doesn't have magic words he has special knowledge, so in order to understand it you must have an open mind. I'm thinking every tangent possible now to end this excruciating misery.
Old 12.11.2016, 07:59 AM   #10
pepper_green
Banned

quitting is easy. the hard part is social. how do you not act like a meth addict or realize you might have Tourette's around people? and how do you control the noises in yr head?

on top of that, how do you deal with boredom? it's like the world stops when you quit. then starts back up full throttle when you start back. nicotine is so crazy. it fucks with yr reality. it really does man! like the world evolves around yr intake of the drug.

I also hate the extreme nervousness with withdrawal. maybe that's caused by more oxygen to the nervous system.

alcohol is the same to me but not that extreme. without liquor I get doomed anxiety feelings. two different affects but, when I quit drinking the world stays the same. horrible and nasty.
Old 12.11.2016, 08:04 AM   #11
pepper_green
Banned

I need to stop posting because someones going to yell at me. I can't help it. I feel heartbroken when absent.
Old 12.13.2016, 11:37 PM   #12
PLips
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
quitting is easy. the hard part is social. how do you not act like a meth addict or realize you might have Tourette's around people? and how do you control the noises in yr head?

on top of that, how do you deal with boredom? it's like the world stops when you quit. then starts back up full throttle when you start back. nicotine is so crazy. it fucks with yr reality. it really does man! like the world evolves around yr intake of the drug.

I also hate the extreme nervousness with withdrawal. maybe that's caused by more oxygen to the nervous system.

alcohol is the same to me but not that extreme. without liquor I get doomed anxiety feelings. two different affects but, when I quit drinking the world stays the same. horrible and nasty.

Okay you are not experiencing what I am experiencing at all.

I told you my Eureka that all withdrawal from nicotine is is a relaxing refreshing tingling sensation in your head. Alan Carr described it as an empty insecure feeling but his interpretation was not comforting to me I had to describe what I felt for myself. To McKenna, that sensation is a constant flow of endorphin release to the nicotine infected part of the brain.

Nicotine anxiety actually forms from compiled durations where you are not conscious of the withdrawal. Anxieties are layered on for years like the candy around the centre of a tootsie pop and manifest psychosomatically uniquely to every individual as craving, pain, nervousness or irritation or however you describe your sensations in your body.

To always be conscious of these sensations without fear, panic, or anxiety will gradually totally remove them. Carr said it would happen immediately. McKenna said 2 weeks of reinforcement of the idea to be completely relaxed will release all the endorphins you need to quit easily. It has actually taken 6 months of constant attempts to relax for the withdrawal pangs to begin to disappear this past weekend.

Carr explained that boredom is actually a cause of boredom and not a cure because you are usually doing nothing when you smoke so you have forgotten how to find genuine reliefs from boredom in any given moment or mood. McKenna explained a good memory or thought at the required moment of craving will induce endorphin release, you don't need to do anything particularly exciting

Carr explained not to avoid smokers socially at all. He did say don't keep a pack on you during the withdrawal period though. I pick up butts 3 weeks of every month so it's impossible to do that. The point is for me is that once all the illusion of pain or anxiety or whatever you feel is dissolved you're just not even going to want one.

My Native Rage buddy is coming over next week and he wants me to buy some cigars. The biggest guilt trip I have with quitting is that I never smoked Peace Pipe with a Native. It's the Sacred final release for me that a I proved to the Redman that I have honoured them enough to finally be released from tobacco. And if I ever smoke tobacco again after I quit it will only be for that same reason
Old 12.13.2016, 11:37 PM   #13
PLips
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green

Okay man I get it but everything's cool now for me.

I told you my Eureka that all withdrawal from nicotine is is a relaxing refreshing tingling sensation in your head. Alan Carr described it as an empty insecure feeling but his interpretation was not comforting to me I had to describe what I felt for myself. To McKenna, that sensation is a constant flow of endorphin release to the nicotine infected part of the brain.

Nicotine anxiety actually forms from compiled durations where you are not conscious of the withdrawal. Anxieties are layered on for years like the candy around the centre of a tootsie pop and manifest psychosomatically uniquely to every individual as craving, pain, nervousness or irritation or however you describe your sensations in your body.

To always be conscious of these sensations without fear, panic, or anxiety will gradually totally remove them. Carr said it would happen immediately. McKenna said 2 weeks of reinforcement of the idea to be completely relaxed will release all the endorphins you need to quit easily. It has actually taken 6 months of constant attempts to relax for the withdrawal pangs to begin to disappear this past weekend.

Carr explained that boredom is actually a cause of boredom and not a cure because you are usually doing nothing when you smoke so you have forgotten how to find genuine reliefs from boredom in any given moment or mood. McKenna explained a good memory or thought at the required moment of craving will induce endorphin release, you don't need to do anything particularly exciting

Carr explained not to avoid smokers socially at all. He did say don't keep a pack on you during the withdrawal period though. I pick up butts 3 weeks of every month so it's impossible to do that. The point is for me is that once all the illusion of pain or anxiety or whatever you feel is dissolved you're just not even going to want one.

My Native Rage buddy is coming over next week and he wants me to buy some cigars. The biggest guilt trip I have with quitting is that I never smoked Peace Pipe with a Native. It's the Sacred final release for me that a I proved to the Redman that I have honoured them enough to finally be released from tobacco. And if I ever smoke tobacco again after I quit it will only be for that same reason
Old 02.12.2017, 03:58 AM   #14
PLips
Banned

Pepper I started jerking off to pics of endorphin molecules the chemical restricted by nicotine. It hasn't served as a solution to quitting yet butt it's definitely taking the edge off of cravings. I occasionally flip to a pics of nicotine molecules but I orgasm at endorphin. It's worth blowing your load to try.
Old 02.12.2017, 04:33 AM   #15
pepper_green
Banned

getting the flu or a sinus infection helps turn me off from cigs. it doesn't work of course because I always get well, dealing with stress and the real world and assholes and things. the humility you feel for life after sickness doesn't cure that nicfit for long, I just got over an infection because Ga has extreme up and down weather. 70's one day then 30's then next. springtime in three weeks will be havoc on me.

god knows how many cigarettes I've smoked or weed every night. my income comes from mostly hard working construction/sub contracting work. some guys are straight as an angel and then others are addicts to it all. construction scared me at 18 but now I understand it and can relate to all those tough rednecks because they aren't as tough as I thought. I framed my first building/barn a couple of months ago as a non licensed free contractor for a friend as I started out as a flooring man. the only thing holding me back is a class on lead based paint. but, as I stated and proved, I can be, just like everyone else, a free, free contractor. clean cut and charging what I want by the hour while subbing important renovations to others.
Old 02.12.2017, 04:42 AM   #16
pepper_green
Banned

imagining my endorphins and getting off on them or anyone else's would be an embarrassment. they'll be shooting birds at me while laughing and jacking off in a mocking way with an 8 ball, a heroin fix kit and a 12 pack of beer. then with out shame i'll solicit myself with my sexy ass self.

fishing for crappie while the laptop is on pornhub jacking off downing beer is my mug shot. endorphins, are wild stained glass goodies in denial of reality. they are best tamed with chocolate and extreme pain.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth