Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.09.2014, 03:42 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
There's something in the air, NY Gov Cuomo is making moves to set up a distro system for med mar.

Its called a set up. All these "medical" clubs be luring the underground green thumbs into the spotlight and when they get raided by the Feds (which they all inevitably do) suddenly the little black book shines a spotlight in the crevices. A lot of good people have been fooled into that trap. People who were just dying to pretend they could some how become legitimate, and instead? #CaughtUp

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2014, 12:37 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

I got it. I love it. It is my sci-fi herb dreams come true. I live in the future. The future is now.
Old 01.14.2014, 12:54 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

I prefer to keep old school

Old 01.14.2014, 01:39 PM   #24
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its called a set up. All these "medical" clubs be luring the underground green thumbs into the spotlight and when they get raided by the Feds (which they all inevitably do) suddenly the little black book shines a spotlight in the crevices. A lot of good people have been fooled into that trap. People who were just dying to pretend they could some how become legitimate, and instead? #CaughtUp

I dunno, I think Cuomo is sniffing out some tax revenue and job creation. of course, toyour point, the next election comes around, it could all go backwards. I understand in CO right now one of the big problems is dealing with the cash - banks won't take the money because of the fucking federal govt. Perfect example of the Federal Govt suppressing free enterprise and states rights.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2014, 01:58 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I dunno, I think Cuomo is sniffing out some tax revenue and job creation. of course, toyour point, the next election comes around, it could all go backwards. I understand in CO right now one of the big problems is dealing with the cash - banks won't take the money because of the fucking federal govt. Perfect example of the Federal Govt suppressing free enterprise and states rights.

Haha.. job creation? Tax revinue? What could create more jobs than wrongfully imprisoning upwards of 500,000 large time growers/distributors?

Further, lets be perfectly honest, the reason that the government instituted prohibition 90 years ago was because there is simply NO way to regulate cannabis growing, its just too damned easy to DIY at home. It is a felony with considerable jail time to violate ATF regulations and grow tobacco at home too, but tobacco isn't easy to grow and harvest home, so nobody really does it, and those who do are marginal. Cannabis? Well shit, it represents by many estimates to be TEN PERCENT of the economy of California which by itself is the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD. So the Feds REALLY want to keep control of their black market through a system of corruption and coercion and if all else fails confiscation and redistribution. Through taxes the government can only collect a small proportion of the income of growers and distributors, through prohibition the government and seize 100% and even then some through punitive measures like fines..

Old 01.14.2014, 01:58 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Old school is good too, but it makes a strong smell, can burn your upholstery, and is more easily noticed by the pigs
Old 01.14.2014, 02:02 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Old school is good too, but it makes a strong smell, can burn your upholstery, and is more easily noticed by the pigs

Maybe I'm spoiled living in California but we have essentially the "zero-priority" enforcement that made it quas-legal in Vancouver, Canada for so long. Essentially, the pigs ain't tripping. In fact, here in LA more people openly smoke pot in public than do cigarettes!

Old 01.14.2014, 02:41 PM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

lucky. I live in Texas
Old 01.16.2014, 03:21 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Colorado Airports now set up areas for people to legally dispose of weed before they board a plane
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-pot-a...163331751.html
Old 01.16.2014, 03:38 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Colorado Airports now set up areas for people to legally dispose of weed before they board a plane
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-pot-a...163331751.html

Folks are stupid. So long as you aren't bringing a huge bag, you can easily sneak a good amount in your carry on, it doesn't show up that obviously on the x-rays and further the security aren't particularly looking for it. Interesting because of the situation in Washington/Colorado as well as the 20 states with "medical" the TSA website already mentions explicitly that airport security is under "Federal jurisdiction" and all cannabis, even medical, will be confiscated and federally enforced. Of course the website goes out of its way to mention, "That airport security screeners are not looking specifically for marijuana or other drugs.." I got a laugh out of that when I first read it.

Here is what I'm thinking, what dumbfucks are trying to bring too much on a plane in the first place? Now even if the airport police let you dump it like they do water bottles and bic lighters in the line at security, why waste it? Just don't bring that much in the first place!

Also, much as with the retail shops in Colorado, I predict this excessive flaunting in the face of federal laws is too much, and the feds will step in in Colorado and nullify these laws and step up enforcement through federal policing. Its what they've been doing in California for a decade now, quietly raiding and shutting down the vast majority of "medical" dispensaries and grow operations one at a time. Oregon has averted this federal invasion by NOT allowing for dispensaries. Washington would be smart like Oregon and be quiet about their legalization rather then being braggarts..

Old 01.16.2014, 05:03 PM   #31
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
it's more eco to keep the economy in the region

intelligent models are mostly not understand and an agressive group starts to lobby to push forward their economy or plan to cash up later

please use IQ, modern time
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth