Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Wouldn't you love somebody to love?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.13.2006, 04:59 PM   #41
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Well he probably feels the same way. Doesn't that stuff just suck? Trick him into asking you.

I don't know how, though. Maybe play charades or something and act it out...

hmmm, maybe, he does some stuff that pisses me off though, he acts like he has dated every single girl we bump into, like hes trying to impress me or something. its not impressive, it just makes me feel shitty.
like the last time we walked back to the shops we work in together he saw this male friend of his and he said "oh damn it he saw me, now the next time he sees me he's going to say "everytime i see you you are with a different girl"".
arrrggghhhh!!!

screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 05:04 PM   #42
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I hate people like that. I think you're probably right, though. The fact that he says that so obviously probably means it's not completely true and he's just trying to impress you. But still...Why do people think that's impressive?
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 05:37 PM   #43
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I hate people like that. I think you're probably right, though. The fact that he says that so obviously probably means it's not completely true and he's just trying to impress you. But still...Why do people think that's impressive?

yeah i know, and when we went to starbucks he was like "oh i bet i can get a discount in here, you see i know this girl that works here"
*points to blonde girl*
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 06:58 PM   #44
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I'm a writer/editor at a university.

I shouldn't say work sucks. I like my job. I like the money. I love the campus.

I just don't like the office environment.

How did you manage to get that job? I have an MA in English but I'm working at a medical facility filing, typing and answering phones. If I can manage my time well enough to finish certain personal projects, I might ease my way into teaching by starting with a Saturday composition class....When I finished grad school I had major social anxiety issues.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2006, 07:41 AM   #45
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
I'm a loner Dottie....A REBEL.

mad props for the pee-wee quote...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2006, 09:27 AM   #46
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
How did you manage to get that job? I have an MA in English but I'm working at a medical facility filing, typing and answering phones. If I can manage my time well enough to finish certain personal projects, I might ease my way into teaching by starting with a Saturday composition class....When I finished grad school I had major social anxiety issues.

hmm, right timing and a little luck, probably. I worked for years as a clerk before landing this. In the scheme of things, considering I never went on to get a masters, I guess I'm fortunate to be working in my chosen profession, especially in a university setting.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth