Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Lee on Velvet Tribute CD
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.21.2009, 04:43 AM   #1
Kanna
little trouble girl

Kanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's assesKanna kicks all y'all's asses
VARIOUS
UNPIECING THE JIGSAW (A TRIBUTE TO THEVELVET UNDERGROUND)
Format: CD Boxed Set
Catalogue Number: OZITCD160
Number of Discs: 4
Label: Ozit Records
Release Date: 23 November 2009

Track Listing
CD 1 :
1. Run Run Run - Motorcycle Boy
2. Here She Comes Now – Nirvana
3. Pale Blue Eyes - The Mock Turtles
4. Sister Ray- Badgeman
5. Lady Godiva's Operation - Chapter House
6. Shes My Best Friend - The Wedding Present
7. Im Set Free- Terry Bickers and Bradleigh Smith
8. Who loves the Sun - Shelley Orphan
9. All Tomorrows Parties -Buffalo Tom
10. Foggy Nation - Echo and the Bunnymen
11. Sweet Jane – Hurrah
12. Some Kinda Love - Levellers 5
13. Sunday Morning – James

CD 2 :
1. Femme Fatale- Beef
2. White Light White Heat – Revenge
3. Stephanie Says -Lee Ronaldo
4. Candy Says - The Telescopes
5. Im Sticking With You - Jellyfish Kiss
6. Beginning to see the Light - Into Paradise
7. Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Bill Nelson and Roy Rodgers Rocketeers
8. European Son – Ride
9. Im Set Free - The New Fast Automatic Daffodils
10. Head Held High- The Original Sins
11. What Goes On - The Screaming Trees
12. I heard her call my name - Half Japanese

CD 3 :
1. Jesus - Swerve Driver
2. Ocean - Eleventh Day Dream
3. Who Loves The Sun- The Dylans
4. Lady Godiva's Operation- Fatima Mansions
5. All Tomorrows Parties - The Reegs
6. Murder Mystery - The Prank
7. Femme Fatale (live 1980’s) – Nico
8. All Tomorrow's Parties (live 1980’s) - Nico

CD 4 :
1.Lou Reed talks - 47 minutes in depth with Lou Reed

http://www.cargorecords.co.uk/release/9988
Kanna is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2009, 05:02 AM   #2
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Man, Stephanie Says is among my all time favourite songs! Can't wait to here this!
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2009, 06:40 AM   #3
chris2159
little trouble girl

chris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asseschris2159 kicks all y'all's asses
Most of these tracks were originally issued in the UK on a series of VU tribute compilation albums about 20 years ago. I bought the first one but it was a bit patchy so never got the compilation with Lee Ranaldo on it, but it’s an OK version of the song and you can download a low res MP3 of it from this site to see whether you want to buy it - http://www.freewebs.com/sonikyouth/leeranaldo.htm
chris2159 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2009, 07:18 PM   #4
viewtiful_alan
invito al cielo

viewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful_alan kicks all y'all's asses
This thing looks incredible. Thanks for alerting me to it.

viewtiful_alan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2009, 05:53 AM   #5
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses
I've always liked that cover a lot.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth