Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page what are you listening to?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2018, 07:12 AM   #50881
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

Young Gods - Young Gods

Feels a bit too of its time now (as I'd expect) but still stands up.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 03:41 PM   #50882
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
5/10 for Everything is Love???

Fantano must die!!
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 06:01 PM   #50883
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
5/10 for Everything is Love???

Fantano must die!!

Lol.

I haven’t watched the video, but he’s right. That album is the worst thing Jay or Bey has released this decade. Pure fucking recycled garbage throughout. It’s like a watered down “Watch the Throne” for ... people on Ambien? I don’t know what the fuck the target audience was supposed to be for that shitpile. I’ve been a Jay-Z fan since 1997 and I’ve gone from Beyoncé appreciator to semi-fan in the years since “Single Ladies,” but I am certainly not please by hearing the dynamic duo copping Migos beats and grasping at straws.

Really disappointing after “4:44.” And effectively ending the hot streak Beyoncé has been on since “4,” which was her first truly good album.

(Shrug)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 06:03 PM   #50884
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Probably my favorite album of the year

shrug
Old 08.14.2018, 06:04 PM   #50885
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I did see that he gave Kids See Ghosts a 10 and Ye an 8 though. So he’s growing on me. I’ve agreed with most of the 2018 vids I’ve watched (U.S. Girls, Nicolas Jaar, Death Grips, Car Seat Headrest... all great... Drake, terrible).
Old 08.14.2018, 06:14 PM   #50886
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
What the fuck is Fantano? What the fuck are you people talking about? Who the fuck are you?

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2018, 06:53 PM   #50887
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
What the fuck is Fantano? What the fuck are you people talking about? Who the fuck are you?

You told me about this thing once ... when I asked what the album was that you posted after all you posted was a textless cover... what was it? Some kind of service you recommended I use. Internet-based maybe? I wanna say... Schmoogle?
Old 08.14.2018, 06:59 PM   #50888
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You told me about this thing once ... when I asked what the album was that you posted after all you posted was a textless cover... what was it? Some kind of service you recommended I use. Internet-based maybe? I wanna say... Schmoogle?

YAH WELL but who the fuck are you? Who the fuck are YOU?!

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 08.14.2018, 07:47 PM   #50889
evollove
invito al cielo

Old 08.14.2018, 08:12 PM   #50890
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Who's that ugly fuck ^ ?

I win.

Old 08.14.2018, 08:52 PM   #50891
evollove
invito al cielo

Old 08.15.2018, 06:39 AM   #50892
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Who's that ugly fuck ^ ?

That’s the “fat version of me” you’ve heard me bitch aboit for not reviewing albums the right way. Yes there’s a right way... no I do not know what it is. No there’s nothing wrong with being hefty. Yes there’s something wrong with being as thin as I am. People think I have tapeworm.

ANYhoo... he’s a YouTube music reviewer who has become something of a celebrity in recent years. I didn’t realize it until last year, but apparently he goes to MTV award shows and stuff. For what it’s worth.

Anyway, he might be closer alt-right... that seems to be sort of up in the air... but he’s given 10 ratings to Kendrick Lamar, Swans, Death Grips, Kids See Ghosts and a few other deserving artists. He’s growing on me, I’ve gotta say.
Old 08.15.2018, 04:49 PM   #50893
evollove
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Anyway, he might be closer alt-right

Old 08.15.2018, 07:02 PM   #50894
Severian
invito al cielo

I meant “closet” alt-right.

I hear a lot of accusations but have yet to see any evidence.
Old 08.16.2018, 02:41 PM   #50895
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Old 08.16.2018, 03:16 PM   #50896
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:

Stop making me want to rep you when you know damn well I have to spread it around first.

Dick.
Old 08.17.2018, 10:58 PM   #50897
Severian
invito al cielo

Listening to this for the first time in forever and it still fucking blows me away
2045244524952535254225432544 2545
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth