Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Lustrous Eve
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.22.2006, 11:48 AM   #1
heavium
bad moon rising

heavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i'm promoting the band i play bass for, here you go:

http://www.myspace.com/lustrouseve

we're non-fucking-pseudo-intellectual post rock meets stoner meets alt rock blahblahblah for people that can't handle complex songs.

i joined them almost one year ago, at first i didn't really dig their stuff, i confess, but right now i'm having a good time playing gigs with them, we'll put up some of the new songs somewhere in februari since we're too broke to record a studio demo...

oh yeah, it's supposed to be something cool but 3/5th of Lustrous Eve are left handed (moi included), does it make us sound different from most of the other bands around here ? sure, but that's not the only thing, we don't fit in to any particular genre so we're having a hard time finding other bands to organise gigs with ...

if you like teh stuffz feel free to spread the word about us. (did i just say that ?)

if you actually did bother to check out our page then you have a "thanks a bunch!" from my side, it's totally different from Heavium but it's a fun band to play gigs with, i've been in some bands with huge -ass ego trippers so this one is realy..really pleasant.

incase you're wondering, yes, i am quite drunk at this moment, but it's high quality wine, aight ?
heavium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth