Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Proposition 19 - California will make recreational pot use legal November 2nd
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.04.2010, 08:34 PM   #161
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
word.

http://www.instantrunoff.com/
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 08:58 PM   #162
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
by the way, the over $4 BILLION spent on this election was more than the total annual government expenditures of either Afghanistan, Armenia, Botswana, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Bhutan, Chad, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cambodia, Eritrea, Fiji,Gabon, Gambia,Georgia,Gibraltar, Guinea, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras,North Korea,Kosovo,Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho,Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius,Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Paraguay, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent Islands, Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Suriname, Tajikistan, Togo, Turkmenistan,Uganda, West Bank, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (or approximately any one of 33% of the countries in the world)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 09:13 PM   #163
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
It is pretty disgusting how much is spent on campaigning.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 09:28 PM   #164
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
by the way, the over $4 BILLION spent on this election was more than the total annual government expenditures of either Afghanistan, Armenia, Botswana, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Bhutan, Chad, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cambodia, Eritrea, Fiji,Gabon, Gambia,Georgia,Gibraltar, Guinea, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras,North Korea,Kosovo,Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lesotho,Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius,Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Paraguay, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent Islands, Samoa, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Suriname, Tajikistan, Togo, Turkmenistan,Uganda, West Bank, Zambia, and Zimbabwe (or approximately any one of 33% of the countries in the world)

st. lucia has a population of 173,000 :P

---

im still depressed about shithead voters being deluded enough to believe that after the great bush cratering of the economy we should be back swinging already and that it's obama's fault that we aren't.

fucking dumbasses.

also, only 20% of voters participated in this election.

fucking dumbasses.

at least that ghoul meg whitman lost. and carly "top 20 worst CEOs in history" fiorina. oh and the batshit crazy useless delaware "i am not a witch" bitch.

the lunatic fuck that was running for new york governor was booted too. holy mother of fuck. the fact that he won a primary is almost unbelievable.

still, the orange people have taken over the house. brace yourselves, kids. it's going to be a shitfest. more tax breaks for the rich, no money for health and education. we're fucked.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 09:42 PM   #165
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

also, only 20% of voters participated in this election.

That is probably a good thing, meaning only 1 in 5 voting age Americans (so what, perhaps 1 in 8/10 Americans?) were utterly brainwashed into playing their part in the theatrical performance, the rest of us were not quite manipulated enough to learn our lines

But the GOP did what it wanted, they manipulated America to go pro-business, pro-greed (not in the voting booth, but in their everyday opinions and beliefs and expectations, now the US is baited for quite a fleecing by the businesses) in the same way the 2008 DEMS got much of America to forget all about the prisons and the cops and the War(s) and just go for that "feel good" moment, regardless of it there was actually any reasons to feel good in the first place..

after all..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Elections are one of the highest forms of political theater. They are not real, they are entirely scripted, contrived and deceptive forms of expression, communication and entertainment. They do not necessarily determine political outcomes, rather they serve as opportunities for socio-political manipulation through such psychological tools such as group think, peer pressure, mass hysteria, inherent tendencies towards the syntonic, and the general yielding to authority which most people do, even if it simply misperceived..

We have all been manipulated through media, through group think, through phone banks and cadreism where we believe the misinformation.

Elections are a theater designed to get us all in pseudo-involvement and to continue to believe in the hype, the myth, and to let them continue to control us and exploit us and put us in prison.. fuck that!

but in reality the election does not determine the outcome, it is only a kind of litmus test for the government to see the social climate and how far they can push us, and also for the government to continue to manipulate us into the systematized deception that we have some, any, kind of democracy..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 09:44 PM   #166
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody who thinks it's the President's fault for the state of the economy is indeed a dumbass. The President, himself, has little to no effect on the economy. If you think he does, maybe you should take some economic courses. So, I agree it's not Obama's fault. But I definitely don't buy this "great Bush cratering of the economy." Also, the economy kinda started going downhill when the Democrats got control of Congress. Do I think that's the reason? Not really, but just wanted to point it out. The economy is gonna go up and down. Chill out.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2010, 10:28 PM   #167
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel
Chill out.

fuck you, i'm pissed off and i want to be

now get out of my way
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.05.2010, 12:49 AM   #168
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends regarding your rep (it has been decriminalized already to its practical fulness, the next logical step is already in process, its called deprioritization )

we don't need to do anything else, deprioritize, whatever. it shouldn't even be an issue. leave the fucking people alone. basically, if you're not an idiot you're not gonna get caught and we don't need the government stepping in and imposing all kinds of fucked up regulations on weed. WEED. it's just WEED.
"oh yeah but if it was legal we could grow blahblah" guess what y'all, i know PLENTY of people who grow weed whether to sell it or for their own personal use and none of them have been busted. i'm not saying it's an impossibility but if you don't act like a total sketchball retard you should be alright.
/incoherent rant
Old 11.05.2010, 01:10 AM   #169
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
suchfriends regarding your rep (it has been decriminalized already to its practical fulness, the next logical step is already in process, its called deprioritization )

we don't need to do anything else, deprioritize, whatever. it shouldn't even be an issue. leave the fucking people alone. basically, if you're not an idiot you're not gonna get caught and we don't need the government stepping in and imposing all kinds of fucked up regulations on weed. WEED. it's just WEED.
"oh yeah but if it was legal we could grow blahblah" guess what y'all, i know PLENTY of people who grow weed whether to sell it or for their own personal use and none of them have been busted. i'm not saying it's an impossibility but if you don't act like a total sketchball retard you should be alright.
/incoherent rant

I agree. During my first (and relatively brief...) stint smoking pot on a regular basis, I realized just how many people smoked. TONS! I estimated it was in at least one in five households. If the parents weren't smoking, the kids were (if not both....). EVERYONE knows PEOPLE (plural...) that smoke, wether they realize it or not. The smart ones don't rant about it all the time and keep objects like stupid marijuana shaped ashtrays they purchased at Spencer's.

Don't give the cops a reason to search ya, and they won't. If yr doing something that ya might think may give them a reason, be sure not to have any on ya.

There are far more people that manage to bypass being busted than ones that do. In almost every circumstance I know of that involved someone being caught, it was always something else that lead to it. Excessive noise, breaking into an old school (yeah, I know some idiots that did that...place was abandoned + if they wouldn't have been smoking in there they wouldn't have been in merely as much trouble), being drunk + disorderly in public while having pot on 'em. It's almost always something else that leads to being caught w/ marijuana, I repeat.

Don't just blab about it everywhere ya go. Don't carry excessive amounts in public, if you are in public with it be sure to behave yrself, don't surround yrself with idiots that don't know how to behave themselves w/ having pot on their possession...and all will be fine.

I know people that have been smoking well over 20 years and have NEVER been caught. It's true, (for the most part) only idiots get caught. It's sooooo easy to not get caught.
Old 11.05.2010, 01:17 AM   #170
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
Couldn't agree more ann. I've come out on top of every cop encounter I've ever had, while I know others who haven't been as lucky.
You can't think like a stoner all the time, it doesn't do you any favors.
Old 11.22.2010, 04:53 PM   #171
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
They spent over half a million dollars on this shit.

Weirdest Training Drill Ever: Feds Imagine Marijuana Growers Will Launch Terror Attack?

Northern California is home to thousands of pot growers. There are no known incidents of pot farmer terrorist attacks on critical infrastructure.
November 21, 2010 | $('link[href|=http://www.alternet.org/images/site/logo_2.jpg]').attr('href','http://www.alternet.org/images/managed/storyimages_marijuana.jpg_640x512_95x68'); //alert( $('link[rel|=image_src]').attr('href') );

Northern California pot growers bomb a car and a bus, then take over Shasta Dam in a bid to free an imprisoned comrade. It sounds like the plot to a very cheesy Grade-B thriller, but it was actually the premise for a day-long terrorist attack drill conducted by 20 state, local, and federal law enforcement agencies Wednesday.
According to an account published in the local paper the Redding Record Searchlight, the Shasta Dam scenario had the "Red Cell" pot grower/terrorists blowing up the car and bus to create a distraction and then taking over the dam. Holding three people hostage, the terrorist pot growers then threaten to flood the Sacramento River by opening the flood gates unless their imprisoned comrade is freed.
The drill was part of the US Bureau of Reclamation's Critical Infrastructure Crisis Response Exercise Program, which started in 2003. It identified six dams, including Shasta, the nation's second largest, as possible terrorist targets. Similar exercises took place at Utah's Flaming Gorge Dam in 2003, Washington's Grand Coulee Dam in 2005, and Hoover Dam on the Arizona-Nevada border in 2008. But none of those exercises identified pot growers as the putative terrorists.
According to bureau spokesperson Sheri Harral, the drill took 18 months of planning and cost the bureau $500,000. The other emergency and law enforcement agencies that participated paid their own expenses.
As of press time, Harral had not returned a Chronicle call asking why marijuana growers were selected as the terrorists. Northern California is home to thousands of pot growers, many of them doing it legally under the auspices of California's medical marijuana law. There are no known incidents of pot farmer terrorist attacks on critical infrastructure.
Dale Gieringer, head of California NORML and an observer of the state marijuana scene for decades, told the Chronicle he was unaware of any California pot grower terrorist cells—ever. "No, never," he said.
Nor was he impressed with the pot grower as terrorist scenario. "That was so stupid," he sighed. "I don't know what inspired it. I can see the need to do better pat downs for air travelers to make sure they're not holding joints in their underpants, but this? It sounds like something some yahoo red county sheriff would dream up."
Neither was the Marijuana Policy Project amused. "This is a classic example of law enforcement's utterly inaccurate stereotype of who is involved with marijuana," said the group's communications director, Mike Meno. "For decades, they have villianized users and people involved in the industry to such an extent that they now equate them with terrorists. It might be laughable," he said, "but it gives us real insight into the drug warrior mentality and what they think of marijuana people."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth