Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What did you dream about last night?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.19.2009, 08:14 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
For those who enjoy discussing dreams..

I dreamt there was a green skeleton with the clothing and head of a little boy, ballet dancing in a library. We went for a joy drive and picked up a hitch hiking David Bowie. 3 minutes after we picked up Bowie, a flying disc shaped ship with blue rockets in the back landed in front of us in the middle of the road. Bowie had a joyous and hypnotized expression on his face upon first seeing it. After that I can't really remember much, but I believe we picked up an alien and returned to the library because I remember being inside the library again with Bowie, the green skeleton boy, and the alien. It was quite an off putting and disturbing dream.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 08:28 PM   #2
thindarkduke13
bad moon rising

thindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's assesthindarkduke13 kicks all y'all's asses
This happened a couple of nights ago, but I still want to talk about it with somebody. I had this weird, vaguely erotic dream about my teacher that I started a thread about a couple of weeks ago. http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1132
Anyway, she was at my house, and she touched my face. Thenm she cut her finger and showed it to me. I then licked the blood off her finger. That's all I remember. A not all together unpleasant dream, but a strange one.
Find the last poor Preterite one . . .
Till the Riders sleep by ev'ry road,
All through our crippl'd Zone,
With a face in ev'ry Mountainside
And a Soul in ev'ry stone

Now Everybody -
thindarkduke13 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 08:31 PM   #3
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I dreamed that me and my friend were at a rave, and popped some pills. For some weird reason a minute later we were at an amusement park. That was weird.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 08:34 PM   #4
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Well a few nights ago I dreamt my boyfriend was going had bought an engagement ring. I had seen it and got excited, but then he left me and proposed to someone else. I saw the wedding. Painful.

The next night I dreamt about that we got married. Bliss.
Old 05.19.2009, 08:57 PM   #5
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I do not dream.

off/on
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 09:40 PM   #6
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thindarkduke13
This happened a couple of nights ago, but I still want to talk about it with somebody. I had this weird, vaguely erotic dream about my teacher that I started a thread about a couple of weeks ago. http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1132
Anyway, she was at my house, and she touched my face. Thenm she cut her finger and showed it to me. I then licked the blood off her finger. That's all I remember. A not all together unpleasant dream, but a strange one.

That means she's a vampire and she wants to make you one as well...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 09:46 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I only dream.. well, I only REMEMBER my dreams... when I take ambien. I don't really sleep well. In fact, I think I have insomnia (probably from working 3rd shift for 4 years now, it's hard to sleep/live a "correct" schedule on my days off) but I refuse to go to the doctor, so my mom gives me ambien occasionally and jesus...

I won't even get on the dreams... they're vivid and crazy... but BEFORE i dream, jesus... right before I fall asleep, I'll see demons and shit... my mom will have 8 eyeballs... my cd player will float.. one time I watched sifl and olly and they came out of the screen and were trying to eat me... one time my gigantic legend of zelda poster... Link was trying to slice me.. it was terrifying.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2009, 11:56 PM   #8
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Once I dreamed I was Sammy Hagar.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 12:01 AM   #9
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
2 nights ago i dreamt i was driving into mexico and was hijacked by mexican pirates. i found some candy in my trunk and they were satisfied.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 12:24 AM   #10
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I have officially become a full blown insomniac. Note the time :/
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.20.2009, 08:57 AM   #11
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
I dreamed I dream.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth