Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.12.2008, 02:29 PM   #11441
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74

lady who stil breastfeeds her 8 year old. that klid really likes to dive under her om's bluse to get a suck at that milk bag!
Old 11.12.2008, 02:38 PM   #11442
sarramkrop

I'm feeling upset and sad 'cause poopie, an ex boyfriend of mine's cat is going to die. I will miss him dearly.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 02:41 PM   #11443
al shabbray

^^^
sorry to hear that. it always is a loss if a pet dies, it really sucks

how old is she?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:18 PM   #11444
sarramkrop

thank you. i don't know his exact age, he's very old, though.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:23 PM   #11445
al shabbray

when my first cat died, I think I was at the age of 16 and he was 18, my heart broke, like someone out of my family were dying, to be excact it was someone from my family...even if some might argue, I really dont make difference between loved animals and "humans"
last year the beloved dog of one of my best friends died, he was the complete opposite of the stereotype rottweiler and the whole thing was really tragic, his whole family were screwed for a long time.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:30 PM   #11446
sarramkrop

even though he wasn't my cat, i was very attached to him and his companion. i shared a flat with a friend who looked after them with me, so i forged a strong relationship with both. it makes me sad that morty, the other one, is also going to suffer a lot not having him close anymore, plus my ex was a great father to both and is feeling very down.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:33 PM   #11447
al shabbray

I definately can feel that. same thing with the mentioned dog. some of the saddest moments where when Ive recognized the other cats who lived with him too, were searching for him the first days after his death. it was really heartbraking how you could feel the sadness from all those animals.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:37 PM   #11448
sarramkrop

yeah, it's upsetting to witness that.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 03:39 PM   #11449
al shabbray

but at the same time its calming to see that animals maybe got a pretty good sense for the death of beings in general, they can deal with it sometimes better then humans
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 04:34 PM   #11450
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
I'm feeling upset and sad 'cause poopie, an ex boyfriend of mine's cat is going to die. I will miss him dearly.

Oh sarramkrop, that must be so upsetting for you - it seems so sad and painful.
Old 11.12.2008, 08:03 PM   #11451
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Note to self: do not eat a whole roll of Sweettarts in 5 minutes while reading and drinking coffee and hot chocolate. Could cause megacrash after only an hour.
Old 11.12.2008, 09:08 PM   #11452
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
eating a whole roll of sweetarts is the best way to have no sense of taste beyond "REALLY SWEET" for a week.

but so so tasty.
Old 11.12.2008, 09:11 PM   #11453
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
As of late it has been my nightly habit to eat at least one roll, sometimes two. I must remember to buy decent gum tonight too. And yeah, my sense of taste is totally shot.
Old 11.12.2008, 09:14 PM   #11454
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i must have been chewing on my tongue or something in my sleep in addition to grinding my teeth, because i have that "just chewed on a roll of sweetarts" feeling but none of the taste thing. it hurts. it feels like it's scalded.

i could go for some orbit pomegranate gum,
Old 11.12.2008, 09:16 PM   #11455
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I bought a pack of Bubblicious Grape two nights ago but it did not deliver. The flavor was gone after 15 minutes. And I've taken to bitten my tongue/lip because I don't have any gum. Oh well.
Old 11.12.2008, 09:18 PM   #11456
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

bubblicious overall kinda sucks. maybe because overly fruity gum gives me a headache.

when i went on my eight mile run tonight (i feel AWESOME) i was gnawing on my lip to take my mind off my calves feeling kind of tight, and oh man. bad idea.
Old 11.12.2008, 09:21 PM   #11457
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Oh yeah, I know. I feel the beginning of a sore on the left side and that's just from today. Something must be eating at me...
Old 11.12.2008, 09:21 PM   #11458
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Chuck Bass is fucking hot.

✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 09:22 PM   #11459
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
bubblicious overall kinda sucks. maybe because overly fruity gum gives me a headache.

when i went on my eight mile run tonight (i feel AWESOME) i was gnawing on my lip to take my mind off my calves feeling kind of tight, and oh man. bad idea.

My legs are sore, I want to run though.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2008, 09:23 PM   #11460
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
when I was 6, my mother caught me singing "bubbilicious! it's the ullltimate FUCKER" (the real jingle substituted the more benign "bubble").

looking back on this, I realize that I should have gone into advertising.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
473523563570571572 573 57457557658362367310731573 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth