Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Oral Sex Cheating???
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Is Oral Sex Cheating?
Yes 46 77.97%
No 2 3.39%
Depends on who's giving it 0 0%
Depends on who is receiving it 0 0%
Why should I care 3 5.08%
Go to hell 8 13.56%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03.27.2007, 09:34 AM   #21
Prof. PoppinFresh
empty page

Prof. PoppinFresh chews with a vagina dentataProf. PoppinFresh chews with a vagina dentataProf. PoppinFresh chews with a vagina dentataProf. PoppinFresh chews with a vagina dentata
I cheated with Aunt Jemima. And I'm single. Whatever that means.
Old 03.27.2007, 09:54 AM   #22
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Uh... yes.

Anything sexual with any person is cheating.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 10:30 AM   #23
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Yes. holding hands is cheating.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:15 PM   #24
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
If I had a girlfriend and she made out with another guy I'd be pretty sick. If she told me that she thinks a guy is really fuckable or really hot- I'd be a little annoyed and want her to keep it to herself.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:19 PM   #25
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
yes it's cheating.

other question: is falling in love with someone else during a relationship cheating? to me it's not, unless you start an affair. if you think about it and decide you won't do anything about these feelings and stay in the relationship, i don't see it as cheating.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:21 PM   #26
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
yes it's cheating.

other question: is falling in love with someone else during a relationship cheating? to me it's not, unless you start an affair. if you think about it and decide you won't do anything about these feelings and stay in the relationship, i don't see it as cheating.

I can agree with that. You can't help that stuff.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:22 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
kissing another person is cheating. of course oral sex is.
Old 03.27.2007, 12:27 PM   #28
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
It's not cheating if they don't find out.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:32 PM   #29
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke

look, wtf? falling in love during a relationship? wot?. TO me (and I'm the king) you should know that if that happends it is because your relationship isn't really strong. When you are 100% in love, you love, not just like somebody. You are like 17, I don't think you have really experienced what love is.

mudar de vida...I'm in love with this song.

and yes, that is cheating.

well (i have no experience in this) the feeling of 'being in love' doesn't last for years.. with 'falling in love' i mean this thrill you have when you just started a new relationship. i haven't been in a long relationship myself (longest is the one i have now, we've been together for four months now) but many people say they do fall in love with someone when they've been with someone else for a few years or so. it's just a matter of deciding what you want and if you'd want to give up your relationship for this new person, just because it's like in the beginning.

flickr

Old 03.27.2007, 12:34 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
If I had a girlfriend and she made out with another guy I'd be pretty sick. If she told me that she thinks a guy is really fuckable or really hot- I'd be a little annoyed and want her to keep it to herself.

that might betray a little insecurity...

my wife has a thing for orlando bloom, especially when dressed as what she calls "pantene boy", aka legolas. fine with me. no she doesnt say "oh oh hes fuckable i want his dick in me". that would be a bit gross. but he's easy on her eyes. she also has a bit of a crush on johnny depp so when i rent a movie w/ him i say "it features your man johnny depp".

she also knows i think monica bellucci is a sex goddess, and does not cream her panties in jealousy. and when i admired penelope cruz in the latest almodovar movie she approved of my good taste & excellent choice of silicone boobies.

i think as human apes we can't help being attracted to all kinds of people. as long as we can keep it within safe limits, it should pose no harm to a relationship.

but who cares what i write, everyone reads only what they post.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:41 PM   #31
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
every time i express my approval of a hot girl to a lady friend, the reaction is most likely to be "that skank?! what the hell is wrong with you? she's uglay!"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.27.2007, 12:43 PM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
every time i express my approval of a hot girl to a lady friend, the reaction is most likely to be "that skank?! what the hell is wrong with you? she's uglay!"

she needs to grow up

my wife and i exchange opinons on hot/not hot all the time.
Old 03.27.2007, 12:43 PM   #33
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
oh my is Monica belucci delicious

Old 03.27.2007, 12:45 PM   #34
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
not she, everyone!!! all my friends (ladies), my ex, etc.

but speaking of her, she has a thing for ricky martin, not that i care or anything, i just like to point to her that she's pining for someone who plays for a different league. it's fun.
Old 03.27.2007, 12:48 PM   #35
ploesj
invito al cielo

my father decided he could have an affair though.. he's been wih someone else for three years and had two kids with the other woman.. they must be ten and nine now, i only heard about them two years ago and i've never met them. he pays for them, even though he only saw his son when he was a baby, and he never saw his daughter. he didn't want to tell us about the kids (we knew about the other woman) because he was scared we'd be angry and wouldn't want to see him anymore. now the only reason i'm really angry is that he told us so late. and because he was so mean to my mother during the affair, bringing that woman home when she was gone working or taking us with them on their trips (we were young and didn't really see it: it just didn't seem logical for my father to be with someone else, because he was married to my mother)

oh well, i'm quite sure none of you will read this block of text anyway.

flickr

Old 03.27.2007, 12:51 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
not she, everyone!!! all my friends (ladies), my ex, etc.

but speaking of her, she has a thing for ricky martin, not that i care or anything, i just like to point to her that she's pining for someone who plays for a different league. it's fun.

move out of mexico as soon as you can.

Quote:
my father decided he could have an affair though.. he's been wih someone else for three years and had two kids with the other woman.. they must be ten and nine now, i only heard about them two years ago and i've never met them. he pays for them, even though he only saw his son when he was a baby, and he never saw his daughter. he didn't want to tell us about the kids (we knew about the other woman) because he was scared we'd be angry and wouldn't want to see him anymore. now the only reason i'm really angry is that he told us so late. and because he was so mean to my mother during the affair, bringing that woman home when she was gone working or taking us with them on their trips (we were young and didn't really see it: it just didn't seem logical for my father to be with someone else, because he was married to my mother)

oh well, i'm quite sure none of you will read this block of text anyway.

ouch, sorry, i DID read and i'm sorry that happened to you.

all i can say life is complicated feelings are complicated and perhaps he could have handled his differently.

as a small confessional moment, i'll say that my wife and i have had some rough times. if it came to having a misstress, i'd rather split. but we don't have any kids. if we had kids and our relationship got to a sucky point and i wanted to be with someone else, i don't know what i'd do. go live alone in the mountains for 3 months probably until my demons are exorcised.

anyway-- life is difficult. i swear. i have no easy answer for complicated situations.
Old 03.27.2007, 12:57 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
of course, feeling physically attracted to someone is different from feeling attracted to someone. The absence of "physically" means the altogether, of course.

of course, a mal entendedor menos palabras para que se joda, si.

bueno, es verdad, pero para eso se inventaron las pajas
Old 03.27.2007, 12:59 PM   #38
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
I read it after reading this.

But I don't have any comments to post, because I'm not familiar with that kind of situations.

same here.
Old 03.27.2007, 01:00 PM   #39
ploesj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ouch, sorry, i DID read and i'm sorry that happened to you.

all i can say life is complicated feelings are complicated and perhaps he could have handled his differently.

as a small confessional moment, i'll say that my wife and i have had some rough times. if it came to having a misstress, i'd rather split. but we don't have any kids. if we had kids and our relationship got to a sucky point and i wanted to be with someone else, i don't know what i'd do. go live alone in the mountains for 3 months probably until my demons are exorcised.

anyway-- life is difficult. i swear. i have no easy answer for complicated situations.

well the relationship with this other woman didn't last either. in the end, he lost both women. now he has another girlfriend but i don't see them staying together for the rest of their lives actually.. she's totally different from who he really is, and he tried to change and such, but his true self comes back at times (actually, my father is pretty cool-we listen to the same music when his girlfriend isn't around, and he used to be the guy with the long hair promoting starting belgian bands and acting and such. but now he gave all that up and became a pr. ugh)

flickr

Old 03.27.2007, 01:07 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
well the relationship with this other woman didn't last either. in the end, he lost both women. now he has another girlfriend but i don't see them staying together for the rest of their lives actually.. she's totally different from who he really is, and he tried to change and such, but his true self comes back at times (actually, my father is pretty cool-we listen to the same music when his girlfriend isn't around, and he used to be the guy with the long hair promoting starting belgian bands and acting and such. but now he gave all that up and became a pr. ugh)

yeah, busting up a marriage is serious business. i had a friend who broke up with his wife over a girlfriend. i suggested to him if he couldnt help it to keep the his mistress secret or buy a sports car, or something, but to protect his marriage in the end. he split from his wife and now his kid hates him. for some reason (perhaps cos i was right?) he doesn't talk to me any more either. but really, it's a tough situation to be in when your emotions have you all fucked up inside. it's kind of a catch 22.

btw anyone who's interested in understanding the subject of marital infidelity should check out the movie "little children", which is really wonderful.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth