Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.20.2011, 07:45 AM   #25941
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2011, 11:25 AM   #25942
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
what is happening with that 3 BILLION DOLLAR that people have given for haiti

the lastest news is that 'mister i didn't inhale' bill clinton is keeping an eye on the money

GIVE THE HAITIANS THE 3 BILLION DOLLARS THAT ARE THEIRS
GIVE THE HAITIANS THE 3 BILLION DOLLARS

Haiti is so mercilessly corrupt, no body would dare give them cash. Cash is not what they need, cash it what aid agencies need to distribute goods and services across Haiti. One of the biggest mistakes, either for Haiti or any developing countries but in Africa in particular, has been the blank check philosophy of dumping billions of wasted dollars on harshly corrupt governments and hoping for the best. That helps nobody.. You have to actually manage and implement the work, not just pay for it unsupervised. Further, it benefits donors to use their own staff for a lot of logistical positions, and so it creates a cycle of donor confidence that snowballs donations. The 21st century is not about giving out cash anymore, its about doing what has to be done with the cash, and so long as Haiti remains functionally worse than Somalia, the money can hardly be spent in any meaningful way. Is this corruption on part of NGOs, yes partly, because they are more than likely benefiting from a flood of capital, which no doubt is accruing interest in their own bank accounts for their own profit, however in the scheme of things, these are better recepients of corruption than others, as they will inevitably bring some accountable, more transparent results to Haiti or anywhere, where as the corrupt governments continue on as ever..

Its the old adage, give a man a fish or teach him to fish..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2011, 11:27 AM   #25943
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
^^YOU ARE A SWEETY HAA HAAA

why feel sad? you helped someone and made her happy

just sad that in this day and age that someone who needed such obvious help was just treated so badly. it was such a pathetic scene and it it just made me feel so angry towards the people who work there.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2011, 11:59 AM   #25944
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
maybe she wasn't really blind and the shopkeepers knew that.

I dunno.. In the past I've had regular disabled customers, and regular customers who 'pretend' they are disabled and bother other customers.. She may be a little old lady/man/anyone, but you'd be surprised at what some of them do. We had one at one stage who would spill things, ask for tables to be wiped, distract as many staff as possible, then go swipe things from the merch wall. Another who would come up with a different reason every time when asked why she was taking ALL of the napkins every day. Another who would stand in line and ask one customer after another to buy them a drink, and be verbally abusive if they did not.

Genuinely disabled regulars are often treated very well and with a lot of extra care.. So perhaps the shopkeepers were crappy.. or perhaps she was a regular grifter.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.20.2011, 12:02 PM   #25945
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
I even offered to buy napkin lady a big box of napkins( despite her rudeness ), and was shouted at still. Honestly, she seemed to just like the fights and attention.
Old 01.20.2011, 12:06 PM   #25946
ink.
the end of the ugly

ohhh.. and tissue lady..

I actually felt sorry for the son she was apparently a carer for.. He was about 30? and I would say Palsy.. But she was a wench. Would push in front of lines and LOUDLY just start talking/ordering. Complain if there were no tissues in the bathroom ( which we never had.. but ended up buying a box to run in there when we saw her coming and remove after she'd leave, to stop the ranting afterward that would happen if the tissues were not there ). Verbally abuse stafff, call them all sorts of names, useless, racist terms, very demeaning, etc etc..

Trust me, no matter what their circumstances, there are still assholes and nice people.
Old 01.21.2011, 01:53 AM   #25947
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
fuck. I lost 2 grams of weed. so senseless.
Old 01.21.2011, 09:13 AM   #25948
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Today, a kid who went to my film school made this post on Facebook,

"
David Fincher is no where close to as good as Stanley Kubrick."

It took everything I had not to reply, "Well, no shit."
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.21.2011, 09:22 AM   #25949
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
He's one of those 20-something year old assholes who thinks it's cool to wear a suit all the time...

Dude, you grew up in the 90's... stfu.

[/rant]
Old 01.24.2011, 06:24 AM   #25950
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2011, 08:57 AM   #25951
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i put some red and brown henna in my hair and now it's darker than my usual boring brown (which was getting mousy since i've bene getting grey hair near my temples) and it has a red shine in the sunlight which you can barely see here because there wasn't too much of it:

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2011, 04:22 PM   #25952
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder what this guy does right now
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...HEm1U0FyuKy-Wg
Old 01.25.2011, 05:01 PM   #25953
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
FUCK. YES.

LIGHTNING. BOLT.

ARE.

COMING. BACK. IN. a few months.......I'm really happy considering I didn't get to hear them finish their set a few months back.
Old 01.25.2011, 07:32 PM   #25954
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

And when I fuck, bitches ask what I'm tryna do
My nuts is people so I'm tryna stuff em in there too
Old 01.25.2011, 11:17 PM   #25955
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
He's one of those 20-something year old assholes who thinks it's cool to wear a suit all the time...

Dude, you grew up in the 90's... stfu.

[/rant]

i'd wear a suit all the time as long as it was fitted, it just looks better. but i'd wear alot of shit besides what's popular now. i hate the clothes i wear.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2011, 08:09 AM   #25956
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

unicorn
Old 01.27.2011, 11:29 AM   #25957
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Wow, page 1337.
I dont know what it means but people keep talking about 1337, when the clock is 13:37 aswell..

Dont get it but, yeah..maybe worth mentioning.
Old 01.27.2011, 04:08 PM   #25958
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Here's the bitchin' thread

http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=39332
Old 01.27.2011, 04:49 PM   #25959
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
and the crowd goes wild
while the animals make their way through the crowd
if you keep listening you can hear it for miles,
and the car bomb makes the same sound,
its the same sound
click click its the same
sound

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2011, 05:18 PM   #25960
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
97% of suchfriends posts are deftones lyrics, i ain't complaining.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
798119812481288129512961297 1298 1299130013011308134813981798 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth