Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is it just me....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.26.2006, 05:22 AM   #41
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Pork. Why can't you just talk about things, instead of shouting and having a tantrum everytime things don't turn out the way you want them too?
Christ! You are very tiresome indeed.
Busy.And considering you know shit i'm just happy to call you twat for now.Happy ?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2006, 05:22 AM   #42
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Met a "girl" called Lola and I took her back to my place
Feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
Stop! hold on.

stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me
But I'm really not as cool as I'd like to be
'cause there's a red, under my bed
And there's a little yellow man in my head
And there's a true blue inside of me
That keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin' kinda queer
Lola looked at me and said, "ooh you look so weird."
She said, "man, theres really something wrong with you.
One day youre gonna self-destruct."
You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blowing it all with paranoia
Youre so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(here it goes again)
Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, Im a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, "you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'cause there's a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two."

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.
Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health
Destroy friends, destroy yourself
The time device of self-destruction
Light the fuse and start eruption

(yeah, it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(heres to paranoia)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(hey hey, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(and it goes like this)

Paranoia, the destroyer
(and it goes like this.)

Old 09.26.2006, 05:25 AM   #43
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Atari is someone so intelligent that when he has nothing to answer he posts lyrics by The Kinks(of all twattish bands).Twat.

Old 09.26.2006, 05:28 AM   #44
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Busy my arse. With 9716 posts since March?... you must be picking your nose most of the time.
Oh, and you can call me whatever you like.
Old 09.26.2006, 05:31 AM   #45
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quicker,that's what you mean.

Old 09.26.2006, 05:32 AM   #46
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Those lyrics are very apropos to the discussion and you feel the need to denounce them because it disturbs your denials.

One day youre gonna self-destruct."
You're up, you're down, I can't work you out
You get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for
So much to aim for, so much to try for
You blowing it all with paranoia
Youre so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)
Paranoia, the destroyer
(here it goes again)
Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. dr. help me please, I know you'll understand
There's a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin' man
There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head
And he said, "you're not goin' crazy, you're just a bit sad
'cause theres a man in ya, knawin' ya, tearin' ya into two."
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2006, 05:37 AM   #47
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Atari you are in denial.A fair few never even finish to read the second sentence of any of your posts.Delusional is more an apt term for you.Nurse,atari is a sad man.

Old 09.26.2006, 05:40 AM   #48
porkmarras
invito al cielo

And tokolosh can only gather a little strength by association to he percieves as being stronger than himself.Psychology is my weapon,pair of twats.

Old 09.26.2006, 05:40 AM   #49
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Spring break!

Old 09.26.2006, 05:42 AM   #50
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
And tokolosh can only gather a little strength by association to he percieves as being stronger than himself.Psychology is my weapon,pair of twats.

Paranoia, the destroyaaaaaaaaaaaa!

He's a smart guy. We happen to have a similar view a lot of the time as a result.
No one is ganging up on you. Tokolosh is also a nice guy and considerate of others and their feelings. Earlier in the thread, he tried to pre-emptively reassure you that he in no way is ganging up on you to hopefully avoid going through all this same crap that we have to every time we communicate with you.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
Old 09.26.2006, 05:44 AM   #51
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I don't agree with you entirely atari.
I have quite a few gay friends that are definitely not in denial.
They are happy with who they are and have never doubted themselves.
Most of them don't make it an issue and they couldn't care less what other people think.
Old 09.26.2006, 05:51 AM   #52
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Some people are more well-adjusted than others. This is a fact.
Some people have overcome genetic determinants and some people live in an environment that is more open and tolerant.

The purpose of the analogy I wrote earlier was to create an understanding that I was writing of something generally true, and provide a threshold of truth. How people end up within that threshold is entirely up to what they will. How people interpret the writings in my posts is, of course, colored by their own perception and the baggage that they bring to it. I too, have baggage. My filter is much more transparent than most people though and I have a deeper connection to my unconscious than most people. The reason is because I fear death perhaps a bit less than most people.

Life is a process. This is a fact we must never forget. The more we concentrate on this truth, the better people we are.
Old 09.26.2006, 06:03 AM   #53
atari 2600
invito al cielo

haha, see, it cuts both ways, T. Instant Karma just got you.

My advice:
Explain why you agree or disagree or why you think one way or another and stop being a bunch of vague scorekeepers. Have more consideration for others and elucidate further. Shut your typing yaps until you can actually read and intrepret with fair comprehension what has been written within the context of a thread.

You made a good point with your analogy of druggies that talk about drugs all the time, Nefeli.
Old 09.26.2006, 06:11 AM   #54
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
talk about homosexuality in this forum and i missed it!

to me its same like listening everybody who does pot or drugs to talk about it all the time.
but dont think that all homosexuals do what you say tokolosh, in real life.

You're right. I shouldn't generalize Nefeli. There are gay people that don't make it an issue at all. My uncle's one of them, and he avoids gay men that constantly talk about how difficult or traumatic blah blah, it is to be gay.
Old 09.26.2006, 06:22 AM   #55
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I don't agree with you entirely atari.
I have quite a few gay friends that are definitely not in denial.
They are happy with who they are and have never doubted themselves.
Most of them don't make it an issue and they couldn't care less what other people think.
This is what puzzles me about you.I do hope these well adjusted gay friends do exist and you haven't read about them(Oh yes i haven't got a problem with black people,i have a lot of friends who are black.......hmmm).This post seems in clear contrast with your other one earlier in this thread.Now,i have quite a few gay friends(and straight,and chinese,and limping creeps for that matter) and i certainly am aquainted with many others who don't feel much of a need for flying the gay/straight/whatever flag.For someone who uses other posters' posting tactics i ask you......what exactly are you trying to say?

Old 09.26.2006, 06:28 AM   #56
atari 2600
invito al cielo

His post can be easily explained. We all voice shards of a fragmented truth. We all live with denials and fears. We all struggle to refine our intentions of what we mean as a result.

Truth is its strictest philosophical sense is objective, but the only truth we know until we let go of our fears is always a subjective truth.

Since no one here, including myself, has let go of their fears, all messages will only be a shard of the fragmented truth.

crowded round Mr. Golyadkin; he was already feeling in his
pocket for a silver rouble, to pay the full amount at once, to
avoid further trouble. "Well, if it was eleven, it was eleven,"
he thought, turning as red as a lobster. "Why, a man's
hungry, so he eats eleven pies; well, let him eat, and may it
do him good; and there's nothing to wonder at in that, and
there's nothing to laugh at . . . "
Old 09.26.2006, 06:35 AM   #57
atari 2600
invito al cielo

The "individual" members of the human race are all in denial to one degree or another concerning their eventual personal deaths. All denial and all fear springs forth from this source. The "devil" himself has his origins here.

If we remember that life is a process, reserve judgement, and regard our fellow human compassionately & lovingly, we can more clearly see the truth, and God.

even for his noxious twin (who seemed now to be by no
means noxious, and not even to be his twin at all, but a
person very agreeable in himself and in no way connected
with him), our hero, in a voice broken with sobs, tried to
express his feelings to Olsufy Ivanovitch, but was too much
overcome by all that he had gone through, and could not utter
a word; he could only, with an expressive gesture, point
meekly to his heart. . .
Old 09.26.2006, 06:37 AM   #58
porkmarras
invito al cielo

I thought that you had dropped the humor from your posts,atari.

Old 09.26.2006, 06:51 AM   #59
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I thought that you had dropped the humor from your posts,atari.
It's not just my view, of course. It's the view of all the most intelligent people that have ever lived, so call off your dogs or continue to look like a fool.

Truth is its strictest philosophical sense is objective, but the only truth we know until we let go of our fears is always a subjective truth.

Since no one here, including myself, has let go of their fears, all messages will only be a shard of the fragmented truth.

The "individual" members of the human race are all in denial to one degree or another concerning their eventual personal deaths. All denial and all fear springs forth from this source. The "devil" himself has his origins here.

If we remember that life is a process, reserve judgement, and regard our fellow human compassionately & lovingly, we can more clearly see the truth, and God.
Old 09.26.2006, 06:53 AM   #60
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's not just my view, of course. It's the view of all the most intelligent people that have ever lived, so call off your dogs or continue to look like a fool.

If we remember that life is a process, reserve judgement, and regard our fellow human compassinately & lovingly, we can more clearly see the truth, and God himself.
This is assuming that atheism only ranks idiots at its core wich would be an extremily misguided view to say the least.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth