Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ANGER!!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.18.2006, 07:08 AM   #21
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, fucking emo. I'm developing a liking for emo based on the fact that all I seem to meet these days are second-wavers moaning about third-wavers not being real emo. I might make a t-shirt saying "I <3 McR - Real EMO!" just to piss them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 07:11 AM   #22
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
That would be--dare I say?--legendary.
Old 04.18.2006, 07:14 AM   #23
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Word. The thing that pisses me off is that emo was the hip thing to take the piss out of years ago, but now all I hear is people moaning about this abstract entity 'emo-kid', who are far in the minority compared to wankers moaning about emo-kids.

Therefore, the cool thing to do, to get ahead of the game, is to moan about people moaning about people moaning about people moaning about emo-kids.

Or, alternatively, there's always that mythical land called 'Away from the internet, you sad, partnerless bastard' (this is as much addressed to myself as anyone else).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 01:15 PM   #24
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Apparantly if you like "rock music" nowadays and you are in high school you are "emo" (from what I have seen for the most part). My sister was showing me people on her stupid myspace profile with their stupid haircuts (all of them with black hair) and their stupid ass clothes that all looked the same. I asked her, "What's with all these people?" She said, "Oh they're emo." Blah.... The thing is that these kids think they are being original or something, but every fucking kid looks just like you and listens to the same stupid ass whiny music (a la the death of my soul music like Panic At The Disco) as you. LAME.
Old 04.18.2006, 01:18 PM   #25
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Apparantly if you like "rock music" nowadays and you are in high school you are "emo" (from what I have seen for the most part). My sister was showing me people on her stupid myspace profile with their stupid haircuts (all of them with black hair) and their stupid ass clothes that all looked the same. I asked her, "What's with all these people?" She said, "Oh they're emo." Blah.... The thing is that these kids think they are being original or something, but every fucking kid looks just like you and listens to the same stupid ass whiny music as you. LAME.
Wooooooooooooooord up

i'm so bummed out that i have black hair (don't worry, it's natural) everyone asks me if i paint my hair.
Old 04.18.2006, 02:31 PM   #26
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I really don't like emo. Sure I dress similar to what people made into the "emo stereotype", and have a really pimped out myspace, but I'm not a fan of the real emo or any of that new stuff that's out. People call me emo every day, it's annoying. I like the clothing style, but there's far too many downsides, especially because everybody will assume that you'll have a shitty music taste.
Inhuman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2006, 03:41 PM   #27
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Apparantly if you like "rock music" nowadays and you are in high school you are "emo" (from what I have seen for the most part). My sister was showing me people on her stupid myspace profile with their stupid haircuts (all of them with black hair) and their stupid ass clothes that all looked the same. I asked her, "What's with all these people?" She said, "Oh they're emo." Blah.... The thing is that these kids think they are being original or something, but every fucking kid looks just like you and listens to the same stupid ass whiny music (a la the death of my soul music like Panic At The Disco) as you. LAME.

Haha. Yeah. I get called emo ALL THE TIME. I haven't dyed my hair in 4 years and I hardly ever wear black. I'm SOOOOOO not emo.
Old 04.18.2006, 03:55 PM   #28
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
I mean....it's like these kids think that you have be like that if you are a fan of "rock related" music (from what I've gathered from my sister/seen on the internet). Whatever happened to t-shirts and jeans?
Old 04.18.2006, 03:59 PM   #29
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Haha. I know. I wear band shirts, sweaters, blazers, and scarves. I don't have a lame-ass haircut or anything lame and emo like that. I dress like I could give a shit less.

The funny part is that the shirts I wear are fairly far from being 'emo' by today's standards.
Xiu Xiu
Sufjan Stevens
Animal Collective
Sonic Youth
Hot Snakes
Swing Kids

I hate these lame-ass cutters ruining it for everybody.
Old 04.18.2006, 09:35 PM   #30
Proud Marie
little trouble girl

Proud Marie ain't too shabby
My gym class is filled with those emo fuckers. They talk about Fall Out Boy and Hawthorne Heights endlessly and how they saw The Bled last week, or The Used, jesus christ.
Emo is lame, but so are people that call everything emo or make emo jokes all the time. Ive even heard some people call sonic youth emo. Dumbasses.

The Bled is the fucking stupidest name ever.
Proud Marie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2006, 08:24 PM   #31
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses

atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth