Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Macho racist pigdogs deserve to be shot!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.12.2006, 08:45 PM   #21
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I was at break once on this job I had and these two new guys who were friends with each other were out with the rest of us smoking cigarettes. They started talking and laughing rather loudly about their history of torturing cats and were planning aloud what they were gonna do to this other cat, one supposed, sometime soon. I muttered some stuff under my breath at them that they didn't hear, so I grumbled again even louder, but they still didn't hear me over their jovial celebration of causing little animals pain. I felt like everyone within earshot of this converstation must surely be thinking along with me that these are two very weird fuckers and something should be said. I got up from smoking (probably my second cig...I was sitting on some steps) ,and when I did so, I told them that I didn't appreciate having to hear them talking about torturing pets and animals. The one guy who was the taller of the two (taller than me) got up in my face about it, and some more words were exchanged, but just as the confrontation may have escalated, the manager came downstairs to the door to let us know breaktime was over with. The cool thing is neither one of them ever showed up to work again after that. At one point, I did overextend myself and tell them that they couldn't work at that office and that I would see to it, so maybe that's why they didn't come back. Gladly, it didn't turn into a whole situation.

Thats horrible. I hate hearing about people being unnecessarily cruel to animals. Especially hunters who take joy in giving deer or birds slow, painful deaths. My cousins occasionaly tell us "funny" stories about their hunting trips, and they make my mom and I want to puke.

As for the racism, thats absolutly terrible. Although... I am a little racist against somolians. I try not to let that get in the way of how I treat them though.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.12.2006, 08:47 PM   #22
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
like quick and easy is any worse than slow and painful?
the thing is dead no matter which way you cut it.
Old 12.12.2006, 08:50 PM   #23
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
like quick and easy is any worse than slow and painful?
the thing is dead no matter which way you cut it.

I didn't say that killing an animal quick and easy was worse than killing it slowly and painfully. I'm going to assume you meant to put 'better' in there instead.

And it is better to kill something quick, easy, and as pain-free as possible. There is no arguement about it.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 12:17 AM   #24
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
blah blah blah, thats like arguing over whether a fetus feels pain.
you're still killing a baby.
Old 12.13.2006, 05:24 AM   #25
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
how is an opinion a race?
Old 12.13.2006, 05:57 AM   #26
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
you sound like a racist yrself. hurting someone simply cause their opinions are different than yrs (no matter how stupid their opinions are...and they obviously are stupid) is going to solve what exaclty?

will kikin thier asses make them turn "unracist"?

For those who don't understand the definition of racism:

Any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment, or exercise, on equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural, or any other field of public life.

I strongly believe in freedom of speech, but it carries certain duties and responsibilities:

1. For respect of the rights or reputations of others.
2. For the protection of national security or of public order, or of public health or morals.
The right also prohibits war propaganda, incitement to violence and certain forms of hate speech.

I my friend, am not a racist, and my expressed anger is understandable in such situations.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 05:58 AM   #27
UVRAY
bad moon rising

UVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's assesUVRAY kicks all y'all's asses
>> Can't stand people with the IQ of a fucking wood worm <<

You over estimate the capacity of these people.

And that is extremely unkind to wood worms, who are only being the best wood worm they can be.

Unlike these bozos who have no idea of their own potential as a human being, nor any inclination to be a better one.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

UVRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 06:07 AM   #28
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVRAY
>> Can't stand people with the IQ of a fucking wood worm <<

You over estimate the capacity of these people.

And that is extremely unkind to wood worms, who are only being the best wood worm they can be.

Unlike these bozos who have no idea of their own potential as a human being, nor any inclination to be a better one.

Ha! You're right. I apologise for discriminating wood worms.
Repped.
Old 12.13.2006, 06:29 AM   #29
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
There are fuckers like that everywhere, and it gets much worse when right-wing nationalists come and take part in leading the country (a right-wing party called SNS has been a member of three-coalition in Slovakia since summer last year). There's especially great tension towards gipsy people and Hungarians in here (historic and demographic reasons), which is really embarassing, since all of European Union sees this shit and we come out of it as total assholes.

But, returning to low-end Nazi skinhead fucks, there are lots of them here too. Fortunately, there's quite a strong anarchist community here that gets into clashes with them on a regular basis.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 07:44 AM   #30
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Yar a dik

Old 12.13.2006, 08:05 AM   #31
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Oh really? So now I'm a fascist 'cause I wanted to "kick someones asses because of difference"...
I'm not in any way a reactionary or dictatorial person. and I'm certainly not a right-wing conservative.

Your forum name says it all, by the way.

sway (sw)
v. swayed, sway·ing, sways
v.intr.
1. To swing back and forth or to and fro. See Synonyms at swing.
2. To incline or bend to one side; veer: She swayed and put out a hand to steady herself.
a. To incline toward change, as in opinion or feeling.
b. To fluctuate, as in outlook.
v.tr.
1. To cause to swing back and forth or to and fro.
2. To cause to incline or bend to one side.
3. Nautical To hoist (a mast or yard) into position.
a. To divert; deflect.
b. To exert influence on or control over: His speech swayed the voters.
5. Archaic
a. To rule or govern.
b. To wield, as a weapon or scepter.
n.
1. The act of moving from side to side with a swinging motion.
2. Power; influence.
3. Dominion or control.

Enough said.
Old 12.13.2006, 08:06 AM   #32
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 08:13 AM   #33
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

who lets the dogs out who who who who

Old 12.13.2006, 08:23 AM   #34
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

I don't intend on kicking anyones ass, and I have no issues with you.
Chill.

Edit: My aggression yesterday was a form of expression. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 12.13.2006, 08:30 AM   #35
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
also:

maybe yr too much of a meat head to have a decent response to a question ive already asked in more or less words...but what would kikin these dudes asses solve?

and what exactly would be yr reasoning for doing so?

and how is it any different than a skin kicking some jews ass?
What a pile of rubbish this post is.

Old 12.13.2006, 08:41 AM   #36
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
how?
Well,the mentality of extremists is certainly not that of people who are open to reasoning in any way and this is only something to start with.Also, are you trying to say that if you were jewish or whatever THESE VIOLENT pricks happen to target and in the middle of getting battered,you wouldn't resort to violence in order to defend yourself?And what if you happened to witness that someone was getting punched just because they were black/gay etc?would you try to go and talk to them(as if they'd listen) in a mild mannered way or you'd try to defend that person from these pieces of shit?You don't make sense.

Old 12.13.2006, 08:51 AM   #37
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
also:

maybe yr too much of a meat head to have a decent response to a question ive already asked in more or less words...but what would kikin these dudes asses solve?

and what exactly would be yr reasoning for doing so?

and how is it any different than a skin kicking some jews ass?

dude, bro
what the fuck is your deal?
just let him be
he was just expressing his anger
its not like he was going to act out on it
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2006, 08:58 AM   #38
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
well...i do think kicking someones ass because of something theyve said is a bit extremist.

maybe if they were actually physically hurting someone.
I see that we agree on something.

Old 12.13.2006, 09:00 AM   #39
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

I'm not the type of person to use violence as a means of solving problems,
but if I'm walking down the street and some skins are kicking the shit out of someone for being
black, gay, handicapped, whatever, I'll do anything in my power to stop it.
Yesterday wasn't such a day. It didn't go further than verbal abuse, so I'll let them off this time.
Old 12.13.2006, 09:03 AM   #40
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I'm not the type of person to use violence as a means of solving problems, but if I'm walking down the street and some skins are kicking the shit out of someone for being black, gay, handicapped, whatever, I'll do anything in my power to stop it.
I got that from the first post in the thread.If everyone was as beautiful,reasonable and intelligent like me there would be less pointless arguments in the world.I can't help it but being the extraordinary human being that i am.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth