Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Introduce Yrself.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.06.2011, 11:08 PM   #1701
ciconnesonicy
empty page

ciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's asses
u r both pathetic, esp for being racist. U know sonic youth fans are terribly tollerant and brilliant individuals who dont care about negative creeps like yourself. really, who are you kidding? you and i both know that besides this forum, u dont understand how the diverse world really is and how u need to apreciate ALL individuals for who we are. Both of you, really need to take a good hard look at your narrow minds and realise that others exist and luckily we are not clones of you who are on a downward spiral of negativity. Welcomed warmly? hmm, I think you need to look at your warm welcome, and maybe you will realise that you need to work on your communication skills. That may help you in the REAL world, the world in which we live.
ciconnesonicy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2011, 08:41 AM   #1702
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciconnesonicy
u r both pathetic, esp for being racist. U know sonic youth fans are terribly tollerant and brilliant individuals who dont care about negative creeps like yourself. really, who are you kidding? you and i both know that besides this forum, u dont understand how the diverse world really is and how u need to apreciate ALL individuals for who we are. Both of you, really need to take a good hard look at your narrow minds and realise that others exist and luckily we are not clones of you who are on a downward spiral of negativity. Welcomed warmly? hmm, I think you need to look at your warm welcome, and maybe you will realise that you need to work on your communication skills. That may help you in the REAL world, the world in which we live.

u r quite obviously new here and very sensitive. yr gonna have to toughen up to make here. oh and i am a hot nerd just ask genteel and floats they will verify this is truth

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2011, 08:56 AM   #1703
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
u r...both...terribly...brilliant individuals... who...like...kidding... and...know that...ALL individuals...really need to take a good hard...welcome, warmly? hmm, I think [i] need to look at your warm welcome...skills. That may help...
Hi I'm Pookie. Making fucking dull posts interesting for the last 5 years.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2011, 09:32 AM   #1704
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
dear new user with the stupid fangasm name,

a pox on your house. may your anus fester continuously with the larvae of hungry bogworms. let the darkened light of filthy urine holes forever grace your hairy brow. shall the stones of small children and crippled midgets forever vex your backside. will the fetid piss of your father's favorite goat never completely slake your thirst of it. be as one with the shit that curdles from your rotted throat.

so mote it.

your pal,

FloSlo
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.07.2011, 10:46 PM   #1705
ciconnesonicy
empty page

ciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's assesciconnesonicy kicks all y'all's asses
Hi Sonic girl, Hey theres nothing wrong with being a hot nerd! Im a girl too, yep, and a friggin nerd, lol. Sensitive yep. and Just cant stand stupid posts. Hi Pookie, awsome dull post..keep them up!!
Old 07.07.2011, 10:53 PM   #1706
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hi Sonic girl, Hey theres nothing wrong with being a hot nerd! Im a girl too, yep, and a friggin nerd, lol. Sensitive yep. and Just cant stand stupid posts. Hi Pookie, awsome dull post..keep them up!!

So you never ever had the internet before today? Wild. Did they send a guy in a truck to install the internet?
Old 07.07.2011, 11:02 PM   #1707
ciconnesonicy
empty page

Actually, I was just thinking, this is what is wrong with the world...people turn off their emotions and perceptions and this is why I feel some people just go through the motions in life without putting their own personality into their work. Yes, I really am sensitive and proud of it. Imagine if I was only 12, and I took the sinister posts seriously..why is it right to be the way these negative creeps are?? I dont want to tolerate it, I will fight it and if have to fight it by myseft, then I will do it by myself. I will fight anything by myself. Because, you see, I m stronger than you know. New to the forum, maybe, but new to the same predictable fights that I will always provoke? Hardly. I would fuckng jump off the stage into the mosh pit at this point and say "just fucking take me, come on, is that all you got?"
Old 07.07.2011, 11:10 PM   #1708
ciconnesonicy
empty page

The watcher: Yep, Im in the middle of nowhere and just got the internet today. Congrats, you know everthing. hahaha............................................ .................................................. ................
Old 07.07.2011, 11:11 PM   #1709
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you keep saying negative creep like you listen to too much nirvana.

look, I'm not all evil (a lie), but you really did flip out for no reason.

that said, if you can't take a little cuntestry, you won't last two minutes in the """""""real world"""""".

sayin'.
Old 07.07.2011, 11:14 PM   #1710
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

gawd, I totally put a curse on a 12 year old girl.

what have I become!???????
Old 07.07.2011, 11:43 PM   #1711
ciconnesonicy
empty page

We are leaving now: there were three of us, thanks for your contributions.

We were on here for an experiment: change and society
1) to find out if humans can interact the same as what they would in real life
2) to find out if society can be influenced through the internet
3) to find out if young people can be affected by the world wide web
4) to find out if cultural identity and difference can affect the way that people view each other.

We did many tests in a range of settings. This one was quite worrying, but still a worthwhile focus.

It seems that a pattern of social class forms once someone states something that may not be true for another. Whilst something that may not be familiar with someone, may be also seen as a type of threat.
We are: a pshychologist, a scientist and a sociologist.
The phychologist: is not surprised at the different rules that one must play when interacting on the internet. It seems that social choices are always more limited because of the types of negative behaviours that go on ( because of the ways in which people conduct themselves). This means, that if an outsider comes along, unless they are willing to make fun at themselves, join in the same conversations and agree with the others, then they may look like a threat, and so instead; the group will more likely become connected by targeting this new individual. This is alarming because any person that may be depressed and wants to come on here as an outlet, could become further depressed because psychologically, they believe they are now worthless, even to individuals that they do not know.

The sociologist: Qualative methods were used to ensure that this was only 1% of the overall data used in this experiment, meaning that none of the actual test subjects would be refered to in the journal. It was an ethical study because most of the individuals chose to be negative themselves, therefore, it was realistic to the nature and purpose of study. None of the conversations will be used ( for ethicial reasons). It is more towards the data that is collected and then looked at through a lens of sociology.

We personally wouldn't go one here, because of the negative aspects of the forum. However, it is not the people on here, whom are to blame, but rather, the way the system has been set up that nothing is " banned, reported, etc".
From a psychologists point of view, if you choose to go on here, you most likely want to join in with the negative aspects, but this is not good for you.

We are signing off ( not likely to be back).Wishing you all health and happiness.
Goodbye.
Old 07.08.2011, 01:25 AM   #1712
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
We are...worthless...
The condensed version for those in a hurry.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2011, 07:30 AM   #1713
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

oh....an experiment.

do you know how many times I've heard that as the 'reason' someone acted stupidly on the Internet???? do you know "??????

you see, you've been re-experimented on while experimenting with your experiment!!!!!! the knobs and dials are being adjusted while we speak. don't move or you'll skew the data. no. stop moving. please. this is science.
Old 07.08.2011, 07:54 AM   #1714
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

pshychologist
Old 07.08.2011, 07:00 PM   #1715
The Watcher
children of satan

The Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's assesThe Watcher kicks all y'all's asses
More like psillycologist.......
Old 07.22.2011, 03:57 AM   #1716
redred
empty page

redred has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
hi~!
i am canadian/australian and SY have been one of my favourite bands for a long time. I'm a copy writer by profession (i guess) but I'm now half way through a graphic design degree which I enjoy much more. I'm also an amateur muso playing guitar (in SY tunings), drums, piano etc.

These days it's less guitar listening and more hip hop, but those noisy east coast bands will always be my backbone. Sister and Daydream Nation are easily my favourite records of the group and I still listen to those two.

Ok, hope to have some great conversations with you all!
redred is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.22.2011, 06:25 AM   #1717
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
We are leaving now: there were three of us, thanks for your contributions.

We were on here for an experiment: change and society
1) to find out if humans can interact the same as what they would in real life
2) to find out if society can be influenced through the internet
3) to find out if young people can be affected by the world wide web
4) to find out if cultural identity and difference can affect the way that people view each other.

We did many tests in a range of settings. This one was quite worrying, but still a worthwhile focus.

It seems that a pattern of social class forms once someone states something that may not be true for another. Whilst something that may not be familiar with someone, may be also seen as a type of threat.
We are: a pshychologist, a scientist and a sociologist.
The phychologist: is not surprised at the different rules that one must play when interacting on the internet. It seems that social choices are always more limited because of the types of negative behaviours that go on ( because of the ways in which people conduct themselves). This means, that if an outsider comes along, unless they are willing to make fun at themselves, join in the same conversations and agree with the others, then they may look like a threat, and so instead; the group will more likely become connected by targeting this new individual. This is alarming because any person that may be depressed and wants to come on here as an outlet, could become further depressed because psychologically, they believe they are now worthless, even to individuals that they do not know.

The sociologist: Qualative methods were used to ensure that this was only 1% of the overall data used in this experiment, meaning that none of the actual test subjects would be refered to in the journal. It was an ethical study because most of the individuals chose to be negative themselves, therefore, it was realistic to the nature and purpose of study. None of the conversations will be used ( for ethicial reasons). It is more towards the data that is collected and then looked at through a lens of sociology.

We personally wouldn't go one here, because of the negative aspects of the forum. However, it is not the people on here, whom are to blame, but rather, the way the system has been set up that nothing is " banned, reported, etc".
From a psychologists point of view, if you choose to go on here, you most likely want to join in with the negative aspects, but this is not good for you.

We are signing off ( not likely to be back).Wishing you all health and happiness.
Goodbye.

Come back! We're not all superficial sociopaths who belong in a cliquey circle.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.29.2011, 09:35 AM   #1718
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

its true. mr death and I are the sole members of Team Beautiful People.

you're just bitter that your father's poor genetics and your mother's penchance for hard drugs kept you out.

that said, there's nothing preventing new members from applying...simply post a picture and we will critique!

c'mon new AND beautifuls, don't be pshy!!!
Old 07.29.2011, 09:48 AM   #1719
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redred
hi~!
i am canadian/australian and SY have been one of my favourite bands for a long time. I'm a copy writer by profession (i guess) but I'm now half way through a graphic design degree which I enjoy much more. I'm also an amateur muso playing guitar (in SY tunings), drums, piano etc.

These days it's less guitar listening and more hip hop, but those noisy east coast bands will always be my backbone. Sister and Daydream Nation are easily my favourite records of the group and I still listen to those two.

Ok, hope to have some great conversations with you all!

greetings!

are you an Australian in Canada, a Canadian in Australia or a the product of a parent from each?

I'm interested because I'm currently developing plans for a hybrid North American//South Australian mixed-breed.

ps: let's start a hip hop group. I'm the board's most dangerous rapper.
Old 07.29.2011, 09:49 AM   #1720
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
its true. mr death and I are the sole members of Team Beautiful People.

you're just bitter that your father's poor genetics and your mother's penchance for hard drugs kept you out.

that said, there's nothing preventing new members from applying...simply post a picture and we will critique!

c'mon new AND beautifuls, don't be pshy!!!

^^^
76838485 86 87888996 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth