Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bush to Veto Hate Crime Bill
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2007, 03:02 PM   #21
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty contradictory, there. Saying it's only natural to be homophobic (which I call bullshit) while saying one day teachers will be more openly gay and students won't be in fear.

"it bothers me when those that are opposed to homosexuality are vigorously attacked for their beliefs"

Are they so vigorously attacked as to be tied to a tetherball pole and beaten to death? I hope someone is opposed to you in some way so that you can taste the hypocrisy of that statment.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2007, 03:40 PM   #22
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
As an alternative, I would support random violence, and offer government-sponsored self-defense courses. Most people I know deserve a beating for one reason or another.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2007, 12:09 AM   #23
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
im starting to think im standing on the wrong side of the fence
Yeah man, a lot of it is just too much.

Reconsider!!! Ask questions!!! Mind Power!!!!
Old 05.05.2007, 02:03 PM   #24
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i dont know where to begin ussualy means "i dont know how to respond".

No shit Sherlock, I obviously don't know how to respond, because the majority of what you wrote in your post was completely repulsive to me.

Quote:
and saying it isnt understandable for someone to feel odd around/about homosexuality is like saying it isnt understandable for someone to feel wierd about being around the mentally handicapped < its COMPLETELY understandable.

So now we're equating gay people with the mentally handicapped? You better watch where you draw your comparisons. I think the responses you've received in this thread have been way too kind.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2007, 05:17 PM   #25
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
NO...im not comparing homosexuals to the mentally handicapped. they are both though, out of the norm.

and am i saying its not "normal" to be gay? nope. its becoming completely normal (if it isnt already) yr just not going to have every gay that is gay walking around with a sign stating so when hes at the grocery store.

and watch my step? only an idiot would be offended. i havet based gays once. matter of factly, two known "gay" dudes that frequent this board ive often quoted as being two of the coolest people here.

im entitled to my opinoin, i should have the right to state it, and shouldnt be bashed for it esp. when im not looking for shit.

you, so far, havent said anything worth anything.

ive been nice, i can be an asshole, but what good what that do? haha, about as much as you being one....nadda.

You should really learn to put together a coherent sentence if you want me or anyone else to take your words seriously.

Where did I say "watch your step"? That sounds like a threat. I said "Watch where you draw your comparisons." Believe me, I'm not saying it in a threatening manner as if I'm going to do something about it, which is a bit of an impossibility over a messageboard. You really are lucky that no one has blown up at you so far. And if you think I am right now, you need to stop acting like such a sissy and learn to deal with opinions that may differ from your own.

Just because you're not "looking for shit" doesn't mean it won't come your way eventually. By stating your opinion, you automatically invite argument. That's just the way it is. No one goes around saying, "This is my opinion, but because I'm not looking for an argument today, none of you are allowed to openly disagree with me."

Your own opinions are those of a person who isn't living in the real world along with the rest of us. You are trying desperately to look at the situation realistically, but there is still a part of you that wants to ruffle feathers, so you come up with far-fetched "truths" to support your already disjointed argument. You probably fool yourself into thinking that your opinion is an example of brutal honesty, and that those of us who disagree with you just can't take it. I will give you the fact that it's brutal, but it's also the furthest thing from honesty that I've ever heard, rendering your argument pointless and ultimately a waste of everyone's time.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 05.05.2007, 05:30 PM   #26
luxinterior
invito al cielo

I don't have to explain myself to you. I knew that if I actually went through each retarded point you made in my very first response to you, it would:
1. Take forever, and seeing as how yesterday was my birthday, I posted that reply quickly because I had to meet my mom for lunch at my favorite restaurant.
AND
2. Get us absolutely nowhere, because you are the sort of person who can't admit when you are way off-base, so arguing with you is something like talking to a brick wall, except we can't build houses out of you, unfortunately.

And besides, after pbradley responded to you with this post
Quote:
Pretty contradictory, there. Saying it's only natural to be homophobic (which I call bullshit) while saying one day teachers will be more openly gay and students won't be in fear.

"it bothers me when those that are opposed to homosexuality are vigorously attacked for their beliefs"

Are they so vigorously attacked as to be tied to a tetherball pole and beaten to death? I hope someone is opposed to you in some way so that you can taste the hypocrisy of that statment.
I didn't feel the need to elaborate upon my earlier claim, because this response was a much shorter and clearer version of anything I would have written.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 05.05.2007, 05:44 PM   #27
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
i can admit when im off base...

i appologized to you one time when i was being an asshole, and admitted i was wrong in some of the language i used towards you.

however, i dont think anything i said in this thread has been "wrong" or "offensive" in nature.

Of course that is up to each individual to decide, not you, as you are the one saying it.

And the apology you are referring to is from the time you called me a cunt, among plenty of other things, which is just name-calling and has nothing to do with whatever we were arguing about before all that happened, which I cannot even remember anymore anyway.

I know I have repped you before, probably just once, but I think that goes to show that I try not to hold grudges outside of threads. I disagree with you in this thread, and I will continue to do so, but outside of this thread, it is like a clean slate to me. Please do not get the idea that I actually hate you, or some other nonsense, because I will pretty much give you a fair chance in every thread you post in. Unless suddenly every thread is about a gay hate crime bill, which they are not.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 05.05.2007, 05:48 PM   #28
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
yr right, it is up to each person to decide.

i find it odd more people havent respoded to this, as most are prone to do when they find something "offensive".

anyways, this isnt really going anywhere.

No kidding. Let's stop.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 05.05.2007, 10:32 PM   #29
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
sure thing...and i was gonna tell ya, im gonna be moving before too long, therefor im getting rid of alot of stuff.

ive got a cramps poster from germany if yr interested. ill post a pic of it later if i youd like. its red, and has poison ivy (i think thats her name) holfing a knife. all the tour dates going down the side.

its old, but in pretty good shape.

Yeah I think I would be interested, for the simple fact that it's from Germany (I'm assuming then that the text is indeed written in German, do correct me if I am wrong). Is this a free giveaway or are you wanting some cash in return? Either way, I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

- Sebastian Bach

Old 05.06.2007, 05:01 PM   #30
luxinterior
invito al cielo

Quote:
free. and yep, its written in german.

i just neeed to get rid of it. whenever i move what doesnt fit in my car doesnt come (and its gonna be full enough as it is).

Should I PM you my address?

- Sebastian Bach

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth