Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Neither fist nor flesh
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.19.2008, 06:29 AM   #1
sarramkrop

Golden showers of the kind that don't make you clean. Have you ever spat on your partner or did you partner ever spit on you during sexual intercourse? Did you ever urinate on a loved one? Come clean.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 06:37 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My girlfriend has spit on me. I've never spit on her. My favorite thing is to cum on her face though. Um.. I don't think we've ever purposely pissed on each other.. that's something I like the idea of, but it'd be too messy and smelly and gross in person to deal with.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 06:39 AM   #3
sarramkrop

Well, fluids are very much a part of many a couple's sexual intercourse, so yes, the fluids of your partner or your own. I can't imagine anything more disgusting, but truth of the matter is that I am fairly sure that spitting is one those sexual practices that goes on inside many a bedroom the world over. Golden showers and watersports are a more specific market.

edit - Nefeli
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 07:26 AM   #4
sarramkrop

I think spit is used mostly as some form of easily accessed lubricant for the majority of couples. In certain S&M practices (white or black etc), it is definitely a component of the whole humiliating ceremony, together with poo, violence, cigarette butts, whips, wee etc.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 08:20 AM   #5
sarramkrop

Weren't we chatting about cannibalism on another thread a while ago? In psychosexual terms cannibalism is most definitely associated with the ultimate act of deviated love, also an act that went on to inspire painters, writers etc. I love the fact that you look at a Francis Bacon painting and you feel like grabbing some of the flesh on display, which is something that might have to do with the way he viewed cannibalism, therefore making the spectator of his paintings feel like the meat was real and up for grasp. He used to go to the local butchers around various London markets to find inspiration.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 08:58 AM   #6
sarramkrop

That's an interesting way of seeing period pain from a female perspective, thank you for sharing. Did you ever read any of David Lynch's poems? There's one that has this cool imagery about some thick, yellow substance slowly coming down from some trees in the middle of a peaceful garden. It always makes me think of some sinister scenario and to period pain, for whatever reason it might be.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 10:06 AM   #7
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
i ask you porky, did you ever urinate on a loved one/been urinated on by a loved one?
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 10:20 AM   #8
sarramkrop

No.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 11:01 AM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
cannibalism = hottt
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 12:42 PM   #11
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Weren't we chatting about cannibalism on another thread a while ago? In psychosexual terms cannibalism is most definitely associated with the ultimate act of deviated love, also an act that went on to inspire painters, writers etc. I love the fact that you look at a Francis Bacon painting and you feel like grabbing some of the flesh on display, which is something that might have to do with the way he viewed cannibalism, therefore making the spectator of his paintings feel like the meat was real and up for grasp. He used to go to the local butchers around various London markets to find inspiration.

I feel a strong affinity with Franky Bacon because I had a strange revelation that his work is about the intense frustration that comes from having terrible eyesight. No idea if Franky intended this, but that's what I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 03:23 PM   #12
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
f bacon leaves me cold
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 03:28 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
saliva will get everywhere anyways with good suckin and fuckin but to have someone spit on my cock grosses me out BAD. I have a personal grossness against people spitting or loogies.

as far as pee, that shit is nasty and there is a reason you are called devieant if you get sexually arounsed by being urinat4ed upon. it is about humiliation and degradation, not sex, not sexy at all.

havuing said that, I once made my ex wife crack up so hard (cuz I am hilarious) while we were bumping uglies that she peed all over me. I was like "what the?????"

it wasa good laugh and we showered, but my cock got SOFT.
Old 02.19.2008, 03:47 PM   #14
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My girlfriend has spit on me. I've never spit on her. My favorite thing is to cum on her face though. Um.. I don't think we've ever purposely pissed on each other.. that's something I like the idea of, but it'd be too messy and smelly and gross in person to deal with.

Let me get this straight. Leaving your scent on her is gross, but squirting her entire face with ooze isn't?
I'm confused.

Keep it clean. Piss in the shower.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2008, 03:48 PM   #15
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Pissing turns me off. Fisting, mmmh...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth