Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.29.2016, 07:29 PM   #41
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2016, 04:42 PM   #42
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Paul Singer, known as The Vulture, won a $4.65 billion payment from Argentina — nearly ONE HUNDRED TIMES his "investment" of $50 million in old Argentina bonds. It was, in finance speak, the most successful "vulture attack" ever.

Singer’s actions are outlawed in most of the civilized world. Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, attempted to stop Singer’s predatory act, but Singer did a brilliant end-run: he used his cash to help elect a new President in Argentina that would jump to his tune and pay him billions.

Now, he’s attempting to do the same to the USA: pick a president for us who will feather his vulture's nest. He’s the number one donor sugar daddy for Marco Rubio’s candidacy [See, "Who Hatched Rubio"]. Singer is also the big bankroller of Karl Rove, to make sure that, even if he can’t sell Rubio to the GOP base, at least The Vulture can use "Turdblossom" Rove to ensure that Hillary won’t become President and put him out the of vulture business.

Rubio, in fact, skirted some ethical lines in his attempts to pressure the State Department to side with his corpse-chewing donor against Argentina.

As I’ve said, Singer directs his fellow billionaires’ investments in candidates. So, it is not surprising to see The Koch's lend their top political operative, Marc Short, to Singer's man, Rubio.

Rubio’s affection for carrion-eating birds has no decent bounds. While Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders are currently siding with Puerto Rico against a whole flock of vulture financiers. Sanders and Clinton support Rico’s plea for the same bankruptcy protections afforded the 50 states (and afforded to Donald Trump).

But Rubio has actually switched positions. The Senator, who originally supported bankruptcy rights for Puerto Ricans, turned on a dime the moment Vulture financier Andrew Herenstein of Monarch Capital announced he would hold a big fundraiser for Marco in the Hamptons.

Rubio now is calling for Puerto Rico to lay off teachers and sanitation workers to pay more to Herenstein and his fellow vultures–financiers already cranking profits on Puerto Rico bonds.

Watching Rubio flip his positions to his donors’ wishes is like watching one of those little doggies glued to the top of an old mechanical piggy bank who jump through a clown’s hoop when you put a coin in their snout.

Well, God bless America
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2016, 07:50 PM   #43
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Trump is well on his way to the 1,237 delegates he needs to be GOP nominee

"Something cataclysmic is going to have to happen — and soon, such as on Tuesday — to keep Trump from exceeding or being very close to the 1,237 delegates he needs to be the Republican Party’s nominee when the primaries end June 7."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Sorry Soup Nazi, that article is a bunch of horse shit. It started with

Quote:
er four states voted, Trump has 79 delegates,

and then somehow concluded that Trump is a sure win for over 1100 more delegates now??

Quote:
It's called statistic projections, whaddayawant me to do about it.

Quote:
Don't post meaningless crap?

Quote:
That would be a start, I guess.

I should've stuck to my guns here, actually. That article may turn out to be a bunch of horseshit after all (although, with the way things are going right now... ), but if it does it'll be because the basic data was screwed up to start with, or because key regional and historical elements weren't factored in properly or at all, or because the statistical model wasn't the right one to analyze this matter, etc.; not because, generally speaking, you cannot jump to 1,237 with a sample of 79. Science has worked using induction (as opposed to deduction) for centuries; physicists have determined how the UNIVERSE works because an apple fell from a tree — how's that for a small sample.

Having said that, I absolutely agree with your calls for "Dudes, CHILLAX". Eight months ago, who was "the" Republican presidential candidate to follow? Scott Walker! Shit, even Scott Walker the singer would have done better...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2016, 11:12 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
I was naïve until Obama. what a bunch of shiiiiiiiiiiittttttt! the price of gas has gone down so, I've give him that but he did a fucked up job on the whole health care issue but no one figured in the insurance companies.

yeah my doctor won't accept my pains and my plains to satisfy and insure yr plans to make money.
Insurance companies love to blame Obamacare for problems it didn't create. Meanwhile millions of people who didn't have access now do. So Barry fucked up what exactly?

There is plenty to criticize about the president, like his assassination programs or multiple military campaigns overseas while somehow winning a damned Nobel Peace Prize. Or totally caving to big interests or totally abandoning black and brown people despite having plenty of federal powers to address crucial social justice issues. But Obamacare might be his one ok thing..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2016, 11:14 PM   #45
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Did yall see soccer sensation Hillary victory speech going full Tupac "Hit Em Up" through the list of Democrat #s and buzz issues? Brainwashing at its finest

Old 03.02.2016, 10:13 AM   #46
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah the south should re-secede and take Texas, too.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 10:55 AM   #47
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Yeah the south should re-secede and take Texas, too.
Nah i like forcing those assholes to live out our progressivist/Liberal reimagining and reappropriation of the American Dream. It pisses them off so much you would think that government provided services such as pensions, education, and social support were just trolling

Old 03.02.2016, 02:12 PM   #48
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Did yall see soccer sensation Hillary victory speech going full Tupac "Hit Em Up" through the list of Democrat #s and buzz issues? Brainwashing at its finest

We need more love in this country, how can you argue against that?

I like the way Chris Christie has attached himself to the bigger bully!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 02:33 PM   #49
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
We need more love in this country, how can you argue against that?

I like the way Chris Christie has attached himself to the bigger bully!
I didn't express a preference and indeed obviously she was pandering and posturing towards social justice issues that particularly concern me BUT it doesn't negate the reality that it was just that, pandering and posturing by going down a check list of "trending" topics and soundbyte ready buzz words.

Sure her tone was conciliatory, but are we sure of the sincerity of her intentions? Barry had all the same shit to say, what the fuck has he done for "black lives" for example??

Nothing is more ludicrous than insincerity. Indeed id rather Hillary said the truth rather thanpandering to what she knows many of us want to hear.
And to be sure, Bernie then is even WORSE a liar because he damn well knows his platform is untenable. I don't mind if he is pulling a Ralph Nader and shift the national conversation HOWEVER what is completely DISINGENUOUS is that he is manipulating people to believe thst somehow he is gonna get that done. In real world it would take GENERATIONS to implement Bernie platform, he being 74 will be DEAD long before tjen

Old 03.02.2016, 03:03 PM   #50
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Hillary basically won states that go Republican in the general election. Yet, I'll tell you, if Hillary becomes the nomination and Trump becomes the Republican nomination I just got a very scary image of this turning out much like the election of 2000, where it comes down to a win in one state and neither Trump nor Clinton getting a commanding lead.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.02.2016, 03:27 PM   #51
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Hillary basically won states that go Republican in the general election. Yet, I'll tell you, if Hillary becomes the nomination and Trump becomes the Republican nomination I just got a very scary image of this turning out much like the election of 2000, where it comes down to a win in one state and neither Trump nor Clinton getting a commanding lead.
Bush was a sympathetic character and spoke in a conciliatory way. Trump is so far from compassionate conservatism that the 2000 scenario is almost literally impossible because compassionate conservatism has national support and was far less partisan. Right now Trump is enjoying the circus but who knows what May or June will bring. Indeed personally i think Trump winning the nomination will be worst thing for GOP since the Nixon era. Trump will get ROASTED when 100% of the political and media focus is entirely on him and he will get completely smashed by a blur of defeaning soundbytes and attack ads.

At the end of the day those "grown ups" in the GOP will be embarrassed to support him. It will actually HURT their turnout.

Old 03.02.2016, 03:43 PM   #52
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Trump is a divider, not a uniter.

I love how he says he was helped by his dad in starting his real estate business by a "small loan of $1,000,000.00"
Old 03.02.2016, 03:44 PM   #53
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I can barely get a $1500 credit limit on my credit card and I have a great credit score....
Old 03.02.2016, 08:39 PM   #54
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyoElzBhbXg
Old 03.03.2016, 10:33 AM   #55
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I can barely get a $1500 credit limit on my credit card and I have a great credit score....

Become a member of a local credit union.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 12:34 PM   #56
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I didn't express a preference and indeed obviously she was pandering and posturing towards social justice issues that particularly concern me BUT it doesn't negate the reality that it was just that, pandering and posturing by going down a check list of "trending" topics and soundbyte ready buzz words. Sure her tone was conciliatory, but are we sure of the sincerity of her intentions? Barry had all the same shit to say, what the fuck has he done for "black lives" for example??

Nothing is more ludicrous than insincerity. Indeed id rather Hillary said the truth rather thanpandering to what she knows many of us want to hear.
And to be sure, Bernie then is even WORSE a liar because he damn well knows his platform is untenable. I don't mind if he is pulling a Ralph Nader and shift the national conversation HOWEVER what is completely DISINGENUOUS is that he is manipulating people to believe thst somehow he is gonna get that done. In real world it would take GENERATIONS to implement Bernie platform, he being 74 will be DEAD long before tjen

I don't think my sarcasm came through about Hilary's speech, now she keeps mentioning god over and over...Trump has a ton of baggage he has left behind in his life, one of those is his son-in-law Jared Kushner who is a NYC slumlord. He is currently cited by the city for turning off the heat this winter in rent stablized apts. But Americans probably won't care, frankly they're too stupid and they hate to see other working people with smoething they haven't got. The hate against the subway workers who have good benefits is beyond me. I have no confidence in my fellow american anymore, sadly. The Rothchild plan to destroy the country so they can loot it is just about accomplished. Imagine the profits for whomever gets the right to build up the former national parks. i KNOW YOU THINK i'M CRAZY BUT ALL THOSE ASSHOLES WITH LITTLE AMERICAN FLAG PINS ON THEIR LAPELS ARE IN ON IT. The flag pin is the code, like the masonic handshake used to be.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 03:34 PM   #57
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
.Trump has a ton of baggage he has left behind in his life, one of those is his son-in-law Jared Kushner who is a NYC slumlord. He is currently cited by the city for turning off the heat this winter in rent stablized apts. But Americans probably won't care, frankly they're too stupid and they hate to see other working people with smoething they haven't got. The hate against the subway workers who have good benefits is beyond me. I have no confidence in my fellow american anymore, sadly.[/quote]

Divide and conquer, an old strategy used very effectively by the Republicans and their megamoney masters. Lose your job a few years ago due to the Wall Street fraud? Don't be mad at them, or insist they be brought to justice; be mad at public sector employees who were able to keep their jobs. Upset about lack of upward mobility and fair pay at your job? Don't blame megamoney, or work toward organizing a union; instead, direct hatred toward union members and support politicians who are in favor of "Right To Work" laws. I don't have a lot of hope--so many are so stupid.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.03.2016, 03:44 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Fuck em #WorkUnion #LiveUnion

Old 03.03.2016, 06:01 PM   #59
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I love how he says he was helped by his dad in starting his real estate business by a "small loan of $1,000,000.00"

I think the full exact quote was:

Quote:
Back then we were living in a small place, almost a shotgun shack, you might say — I mean, the house had only five levels, plus the three basements and the golf course. So I picked up the intercom and rang my dad's studio, and asked him for a small loan to start something with beaner workforce. My dad told me to grab the loose cash that was inside a shitty platinum box above the 16th refrigerator — he said there was about a million there, and to stop bugging him because he had the Saudis on the other line. I took the money and started counting it to make sure the old man wasn't trying to fuck me over, but then I had to take a shit, so I sat in one of our solid-gold toilets and counted the bills while a couple of Eastern European supermodels shared my yuuuge cock and I slurped caviar from a Ming vase. I'm multitasky like that and that's why I'd make the best President ever.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 03.04.2016, 01:33 PM   #60
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Holy crap, Republicans are planning to bomb Trump with an autocoup at their convention. At this point I don't know what's more fucked up: proclaiming him as their presidential candidate or substituting him antidemocratically (hey, morons everywhere have been voting for the assclown).

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...248aace6e7540d

53103 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth