Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Laura Veirs is cool
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.09.2006, 05:48 PM   #1
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
I saw her live Friday night, it was excellent and I had the chance to talk to her after the gig.

She's very nice, she signed on a cd of her I had and she said she liked Tim Buckley a lot (so I was very pleased as I'm a fan). She also said she was mainly inflluenced by blues and Nick Drake. So in addition to being very talented she's apparently very accessible.
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2006, 06:51 PM   #2
Flen flyys
little trouble girl

Flen flyys has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Awesome. I have her latest record and a few live recordings and I like her a lot. I want to get her other records.
Old 04.09.2006, 07:14 PM   #3
emma blowgun
empty page

emma blowgun has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I saw her open for my man Colin Meloy, and she was pretty darn cool. Very serious, though.
"I once went to [Ted Nugent's] store. Jesus, why I went in there, I don't know, but anyhoo, it was as unmetal as can be. Dude, videos that have stickers saying 'family viewing: no kill scenes' are sooo not metal."
- J. O'Rourke
emma blowgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth