Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page 1988 Kim Interview on Youtube
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2010, 01:30 AM   #21
deflinus
expwy. to yr skull

deflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's assesdeflinus kicks all y'all's asses
i would totally dig her if i ever met her at that age
deflinus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.02.2010, 07:38 AM   #22
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
WOW, these are amazing! Thanks!

That part where Thurston prank calls Lee "So uh... have we made any money lately?" is hilarious! I think it's also in the Put More Blood into the Music documentary, but it's been ages since I watched that.

I also recognised the tapestry with the panther and the two girls at the end of the Thurston vid, although I couldn't remember where from. Then I realised I hadn't actually seen it before, but recognised it from Kim mentioning it somewhere in an interview. It's from the Goo interview that was released on a flexi and is also on the Goo Deluxe CD where she talks about Kool Thing, Patty Hearst and girls inventing punk rock, not England... sometimes I amaze myself.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth