Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People that yell at you from cars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 03:10 AM   #1
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
I was going for a right good walk when a bunch of kids in a car drove by and honked their horn and yelled at me (I dunno what they said, I was listening to some tunes). This douchebag was obviously trying to impress the girls in his car, which pissed me off even more as it meant I was somehow involved in the process of him getting some poon. As I continued down the road I walked by an empty beer bottle, and picked it up tempted to hunt around for those guys for a bit, but decided they'd probably be heading somewhere, what with a few people in the car and all.

Nevertheless if I see those motherfuckers again they're getting a rock to the windshield.

Now, my friends, share your experiences.
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 03:21 AM   #2
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Never got yelled at by anybody that I thought was trying to impress any women and for the most part I try not to assume that they're antagonizing me. Sometimes they're just yelling out of celebration, like out of a limo in Las Vegas except not. It's easy to misinterpret a car horn since it's just loud.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 03:22 AM   #3
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I'm usually the one that yells at people from my car. But I don't say anything like that. I usually just drive by golf courses and yell ARHGTHHRHGRHGHRGHGHGGHHGHHHHH right when someone is about to tee off. Or I drive by bitches and yell NICE BEARD.

One time me and my friend were driving by a school at about 6pm and there were two people throwing a frisbee around. He yelled "FRISBEE SUCKS!" their reply: "FUCK YOU!" We were almost a block away when he replied "I-I'M SORRY, I JUST DON'T REALLY LIKE FRISBEE ALL THAT MUCH!"

One time I was driving to Idaho and there were these kids walking on the interstate (wtf) so I yelled "THAT'S ILLEGAL!" the same friend yelled "DON'T FEED FISH STICKS TO A SEAGULL!" (props if you get the reference.)

Yeah, good times.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 03:45 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Got yelled at by two HOT chicks when I was 15. They stopped in the middle of the road, yelled at me, "Hey baby, wanna get in?" And then they sped off. I got mad. I wanted to get in!

Another time, some guy on a bus yelled "FUCK YOU FAGGOT!" when I was 14 and walking. I made a "jerking-off" motion at him.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 07:32 AM   #5
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Sometimes we yell at douchebags from our band van.
We call it emotional drive-by's.
Old 09.04.2009, 07:53 AM   #6
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
me and my wife were walking down the street a few months ago and some teens threw those little pop things at us. Y'know? Little white pieces of paper wrapped around like firecracker powder or wahtever? And they pop?

Jerks.
Old 09.04.2009, 07:54 AM   #7
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I can't stand it when idiot pigs start with thier cat calls and honking. What is the point moron. You think I would actually give you the time of day? Just leave me the fuck alone I'm tryin to get to work.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 07:54 AM   #8
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
me and my wife were walking down the street a few months ago and some teens threw those little pop things at us. Y'know? Little white pieces of paper wrapped around like firecracker powder or wahtever? And they pop?

Jerks.

Kids these days!

Old 09.04.2009, 07:55 AM   #9
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
This is why I pack a loaded paintball gun on me at all times. It's a sure-fire and nonlethal way of delivering immediate payback--not only for driving douchebags but pedestrian ones as well.

I never yell at pedestrians but I do sometimes yell at bicyclists. Don't get me wrong--I'm very good at respecting their space on the road and am careful when driving with/around them. But it pisses me off badly when they don't obey the same traffic rules that other drivers do. I always see them ride right through red lights, they don't signal, etc.
Old 09.04.2009, 07:58 AM   #10
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
once someone yelled 'uglyyyy' at me from his car. people are so nice and sophisticated these days.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 08:00 AM   #11
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
once someone yelled 'uglyyyy' at me from his car. people are so nice and sophisticated these days.

What a dick! I got that ALOT back when I was a plump little 13 yr old. Really boosts yr self esteem. THere are some obnoxious fuckers out there

Old 09.04.2009, 08:08 AM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i dont yell at people walking, but to other drivers. and not exactly yelling, but cursing. i mean its known, that most of drivers have an amazing easiness to curse at each other. fuck off and doing the fuck you finger comes so easy as breathing for me.

the same sort of phenomena is present on the internet.

I don't yell at people (ok, so there's the occasional "oooh you bitch"). mostly, I get yelled at by people walking.

my favorite (and a long-running joke) is "slooow down! this isn't a racetrack." I especially went fast past that ol' bastards house every time I drove by after that.

honk honk.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 08:11 AM   #13
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
What a dick! I got that ALOT back when I was a plump little 13 yr old. Really boosts yr self esteem. THere are some obnoxious fuckers out there

well i still get that a lot, even as a 20 year old :-) it's mostly people on the street that just look at me and go 'ew' or 'oh my god she's hideous'. i learned not to care, since the people that really matter to me don't agree at all. but indeed, it hurts when you're 14, shy and incredibly unsure about yourself.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 08:19 AM   #14
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
well i still get that a lot, even as a 20 year old :-) it's mostly people on the street that just look at me and go 'ew' or 'oh my god she's hideous'. i learned not to care, since the people that really matter to me don't agree at all. but indeed, it hurts when you're 14, shy and incredibly unsure about yourself.

I decided along time ago that they can kiss my fucking ass. People only do shit like that to make themselves feel better cause they are'nt anything but a piece of shit.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Old 09.04.2009, 08:34 AM   #15
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
It's like people become different when they get behind the wheel. I once had somebody give me the finger for miles b/c they evidently thought I was driving too slowly and they couldn't pass. I was actually doing about 10 over the speed limit.

And then, guess what? They're following me into the same parking lot, but lo and behold they've suddenly backed off quite a bit. Turns out it was a coworker. Awkward!
Old 09.04.2009, 08:48 AM   #16
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
gross men yell gross things at me from cars all the time. the other day some fucktard in a convertible yelled something really disrespectful at me because i had a really (really) short skirt on but i didn't hear what it was because i was blasting my headphones but i yelled FUCK YOU really loud back
Old 09.04.2009, 08:51 AM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
it's mostly people on the street that just look at me and go 'ew' or 'oh my god she's hideous'.

there is no fucking way that this is true and yr projecting yr own insecurity now!

yr hot and we know it.
Old 09.04.2009, 08:55 AM   #18
gmku
invito al cielo

By the way, it should read "people who yell..." not "people that yell..."
Old 09.04.2009, 08:57 AM   #19
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

's ok ploesj, I get it randomly too. we are clearly just that different type that some people either find super attractive or really don't like. I agree after a while you just get over it, but when yr younger it REALLY canes yr self esteem.

anyway..

I hate people that yell from cars. It usually fucking scares the crap out of me and I really don't get it. Whoever does it whether it be a beep beep woooooo because they think yr cute or a 'bunch of swear words' or shouting because they think yr a fugmo and just want to irritate you... it's gutless. You can't do anything back by the time they've driven past. It's a god damn pussy's way to communicate.
Old 09.04.2009, 08:59 AM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I want names or license plate numbers. now.

this planet could use a good purging.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth