Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.02.2019, 02:19 AM   #2741
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
One of the keys on my laptop keyboard broke, so I started having a tantrum
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2019, 08:38 AM   #2742
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
One of the keys on my laptop keyboard broke, so I started having a tantrum

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2019, 08:53 PM   #2743
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Big fan of my friends calling things 'retarded' and getting annoyed at me when I tell them to lay off.
Old 08.12.2019, 06:30 PM   #2744
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Yoooo just had kidney stone today. Big sis saved the day with them Ibuprofen 600’s!! I think they’re a little harsh on the kidneys but...right now I am just happy that pain is over.

Ugh. Time to ass apple cider vinegar to my diet. Fucking gross.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 06:31 PM   #2745
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yoooo just had kidney stone today. Big sis saved the day with them Ibuprofen 600ís!! I think theyíre a little harsh on the kidneys but...right now I am just happy that pain is over.

Ugh. Time to ass apple cider vinegar to my diet. Fucking gross.
HOLY FUCK!

did you pass it or is it still there?

drink more water, man xD
Old 08.12.2019, 06:33 PM   #2746
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Honestly, I mainly drink water. But I do admit lately I have been slacking there. I have technically passed it but I think it’s probably breaking down on its own. This is what happens most of the time...but yeah. I ain’t slacking with my h2o no mo’.
Old 08.12.2019, 07:27 PM   #2747
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Honestly, I mainly drink water. But I do admit lately I have been slacking there. I have technically passed it but I think it’s probably breaking down on its own. This is what happens most of the time...but yeah. I ain’t slacking with my h2o no mo’.
“most of the time”? yikes!

hm check if your diet might not be too high in oxalates?

https://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/...es-food-causes

maybe?

well looks like there are different types not just oxalate. which one is yours?
Old 08.12.2019, 07:34 PM   #2748
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Most of the time...yeah. It’s been 5 years since my last one. I wason a date with my ex when it hit lol.

This is the fuck up. The one time my stone didn’t dissolve I didn’t take it for Testing because I didn’t have insurance. But judging from my diet, it’s probably because of red meat and salt. Got that Mexican diet....and lately I honesty haven’t been taking care of myself. Got a lot going on but yeah, it’s not an excuse.
Old 08.12.2019, 07:41 PM   #2749
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i had this colleague who never drank water. i found out.
“ you never drink water?? what do you drink?”
“juice, colas tea, coffee...”
“you’re gonna get a kidney stone!”
“...”

6 months later, she doesn’t show up to work cuz she keeled over with pain on the way to work. kidney stone.

me i like to eat my spinach with cheese or cream so that the oxalic acid binds with the calcium right there, not in my kidneys. the florentines know! lol. same with spanakopita etc: cheese always.

anyway, luckily i’ve never gotten any. knock on wood.

your family gets it or is it you alone? anyway time to get checked mano.

and maybe see if you can catch it

Old 08.12.2019, 08:08 PM   #2750
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Our cat once had kidney stones. Wasn't a fun experience for him.

What is fun, though, is waking up sad and feeling that way for hours.
Old 08.12.2019, 08:12 PM   #2751
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah. It’s just me...I just honestly got stuff to cook with, so Yeah. Home cooked meals from now on. And I was eating much less meat but then lately I just sort of fell off the boat completely and was eating shit. So, yeah...I will be ok. Just can’t it let it get out of control again. When I first started getting these I would actually have blood in my urine. And the worst was when I was being checked and for my urine sample, my piss was straight dark red liquid. Almost like cherry coke. The doctor sort of giggle in amazement and said, “are you kidding me?” Spent the next few days in the hospital getting monitored and scanned. They were pretty vague if I remember correctly..but I was also a kid. Like 11. Said to chill on the sugar I think and salt.
Old 08.12.2019, 08:16 PM   #2752
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:

Yeah. That sucks. Itís the hardest fucking thing for me to do but going out is crucial. I donít know if itís a distraction or just genuinely therapeutic but yeah. Just try to get out and take a walk. Shit is really nice. I miss Washington. Nothing get better than driving out to a forest and taking a nice long ass hike.
Old 08.12.2019, 08:24 PM   #2753
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Yeah. That sucks. Itís the hardest fucking thing for me to do but going out is crucial. I donít know if itís a distraction or just genuinely therapeutic but yeah. Just try to get out and take a walk. Shit is really nice. I miss Washington. Nothing get better than driving out to a forest and taking a nice long ass hike.
It's been raining all the time

Anyway I'm currently trapped in an IT classroom, so I can't exactly just vanish. I'll hopefully feel better once I can get home and relax.

Friday night should be fun though, especially the dance.
Old 08.12.2019, 09:01 PM   #2754
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

yah with male csts it’s a problem due to long urethra. holy fuck. sad memories of the little fiend.
Old 08.12.2019, 09:02 PM   #2755
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
When I first started getting these I would actually have blood in my urine. And the worst was when I was being checked and for my urine sample, my piss was straight dark red liquid. Almost like cherry coke. The doctor sort of giggle in amazement and said, “are you kidding me?” Spent the next few days in the hospital getting monitored and scanned. They were pretty vague if I remember correctly..but I was also a kid. Like 11. Said to chill on the sugar I think and salt.

“these...”

“11”

maaaaaang....
Old 08.13.2019, 12:40 PM   #2756
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Hahaha. You know how it is....some people have allergies, I have kidney stones ....hahah
Old 08.18.2019, 02:03 AM   #2757
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hahaha. You know how it is....some people have allergies, I have kidney stones ....hahah

are you 100% sure about this? Perhaps you should get a second opinion

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.18.2019, 08:04 PM   #2758
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Lots of anxiety/frustration lately about driving, identity, sleep, and socks. Take your pick.
Old 08.18.2019, 08:46 PM   #2759
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

moving house can be frustrating and stressful and exhausting even when going to a better place. and then—wherever you go, there you are, as the saying goes.

hahahaha!

i was a little cranky earlier but took a good hot shower and now life looks better from here.

sorry to disappoint this thread

this picture always makes me laugh my ass off
Old 08.19.2019, 04:03 AM   #2760
_tunic_
expwy. to yr skull

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Lots of anxiety/frustration lately about [...] socks. Take your pick.

I'm curious

As for me, this sums up my mood pretty nicely

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
88128135136137 138 139140141 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth