Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page How to get rid of an awful roommate in a manner that does not require I go to jail?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.04.2008, 09:53 AM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
try dried fugu dust.

once he's a zombie, train him to do the laundry.

at least, that's what I'd do.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 10:55 AM   #22
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
why don't you and your room mate, if they feel the same, just man up and ask him to leave? the simplest solution is quite often the best.

^Yeah, just do that.

I had a housemate last year who shares a similar personality to the one you described (a total prick). But what tipped us over the edge was when she conveintly threw a party when none of us were in the house, which resulted in smashed windows and laptops getting stolen etc. We all built up the courage and asked her to leave, which went suprisingly well.

Oh, and her cat never shit in my bedroom again, which was a bonus.
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 11:16 AM   #23
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
My flatmate (and more annoyingly, the girl who lives next to me; we basically share a double bed separated by a wall) is the worst little shit on the world. Unfortunately though theres no way I can get to her leaves accept reporting her for one of the following; leaving food (often uncooked meat) out for 3 weeks, nicking my food and kitchen stuff and not washing it up, smoking weed in her room, playing music so loud I can feel the vibrations in my stomach at 3am, having her boyfriend living in her room for weeks on end, when he's not there, getting fucked by some black dude (I don't mind people having sex in the flat, but if they're gonna do it, they ought to sound like they're having good sex), being a bitch. But I'm too nice to report her or anything. I'll end up just putting up with it...

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 11:29 AM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you could do the dishonorable thing, stash all the weed in his room, rat him out to the cops: "he's been dealing, all sort of stange people would show up". that would get rid of him quickly, one way or another.

of course then you'd have to live with yourself forever--but how do you do get rid of that roommate?

hmmmm...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 11:57 AM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to to say start smoking weed cuz many roommates don't like that kind of thing, but in this case I suppose it would have the opposite effect.

two things two.

maybe you should get him a little weed to calm down, I mean regardless if he deserves it or not, is bastard or not, I imagine it would calm him down a bit and solve one of your more demanding problems..

now the long term solution?

and if yr more Christianized such as myself and voodun is not yr thing..

maybe

there is always santeria..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 08:22 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I was going to to say start smoking weed cuz many roommates don't like that kind of thing, but in this case I suppose it would have the opposite effect.

two things two.

maybe you should get him a little weed to calm down, I mean regardless if he deserves it or not, is bastard or not, I imagine it would calm him down a bit and solve one of your more demanding problems..

now the long term solution?

and if yr more Christianized such as myself and voodun is not yr thing..

maybe

there is always santeria..

no takers?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 08:35 PM   #27
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Peach-flavored is horrible. Tell him cherry cola is where it's at!

here's one: fuck with the plumbing. unhook the chain from the tank valve, turn off the sink at the input. Nothing drives a person nuts like problematic fixtures.
Old 12.04.2008, 08:37 PM   #28
sarramkrop

listen to burzum very loud. do nothing. post about it.....gone.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 08:44 PM   #29
sarramkrop

kill yourself in protest to his antics.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2008, 08:52 PM   #30
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
^ self-immolation only fixes your problem if you manage to get him in a giant bear-hug right as you burst into flame OR if you manage to burn down the dwelling with him trapped inside. But, given the sense of humor of the cosmos, either way you'd probably be spending eternity together.
Old 12.05.2008, 12:09 PM   #31
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Strangle him and bury his body in a drum full of acid.
Old 12.05.2008, 12:10 PM   #32
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
HaydenAsche is a fag-tard.
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2008, 12:13 PM   #33
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylikes
HaydenAsche is a fag-tard.

Quite true. At least I'm not a registered sex offender, though. I've got that on you.
Old 12.05.2008, 12:14 PM   #34
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
Touche!!! How was I supposed to know that your mom was only 12 when I fathered you?
Old 12.05.2008, 12:15 PM   #35
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Possibly the fact that you forced yourself upon her in her middle school classroom?
Old 12.05.2008, 12:16 PM   #36
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Dude. She was asking for it. Practically BEGGING for it!

NO MEANS YES.
Old 12.06.2008, 08:06 AM   #37
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
i feel for yr situation.
But if he's no the lease too yr prob best just up and leaving with yr other roomie, even though it means moving again.
Or just ask him to leave, then if he doesn't want to, see above.
Otherwise.. Make some dodgy friends that will nick his bad records to sell for drugs and what not?
There is no easy way out sadly.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth