Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 10 things you would describe as mindblowing
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2011, 03:52 PM   #121
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Free dinner and drinks tonight from the Canadian bosses. Can't fuckin believe it!!!!!! Happy hour

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2011, 03:53 PM   #122
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Yeah certainly, it makes me chew too and also dehydrates me as much as molly. Ugh horrible shit...

Same...I'm sticking to the occasional morphine, and I don't do anything else.

Morphine Watch the fuck out with that shit. it is more addictive than most know. It takes years of occasional use sometimes to become addicted<3

and coke sucks ass and comes from assholes

Old 04.19.2011, 03:57 PM   #123
scratchscrape
empty page

scratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's assesscratchscrape kicks all y'all's asses
Whatever Apple is selling at the moment. iPad 2? Is that what's mindblowing? I bet it is.
scratchscrape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2011, 06:37 PM   #124
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
jean-luc godard
sy
america by ginsberg
arthur rimbaud
james joyce
andy kaufman
taxi driver
music
whiskey
my one friend who doesn't talk
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2011, 06:46 PM   #125
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
^hmm true. But I have sort of an addictive personality...sooo...yeh.....

Also speaking of morphine....well...not really morphine....but I had xanax the other day for the first time. It was fantastic. But....yeh. the good thing is that I know the person who sells it, but I don't really talk to him anymore. But he knows me and I can keep it straight business with him so it won't be hard for me to find. yeah. That shit's pretty good.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2011, 06:56 PM   #126
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Morphine Watch the fuck out with that shit. it is more addictive than most know. It takes years of occasional use sometimes to become addicted<3

Mmhmm I know the dangers...going through a rough patch right now but yeah, I know it's not an excuse. I just ran out and have no money/desire to buy more. It's one of those drugs that 'catch you by surprise' with an addiction too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLGhost
Also speaking of morphine....well...not really morphine....but I had xanax the other day for the first time. It was fantastic. But....yeh. the good thing is that I know the person who sells it, but I don't really talk to him anymore. But he knows me and I can keep it straight business with him so it won't be hard for me to find. yeah. That shit's pretty good.
Yeah, and speaking of addiction be careful with Xanax too! Benzo's are some of the most addicting drugs. They're nice to have though, since they can immediately stop bad trips and switch you immediately to relaxing states.
Old 04.19.2011, 06:58 PM   #127
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm good to know. Yeah. xanax was cool and all but, I really don't like paying so x amount of money per pills. The idea kinda seems stupid for something like that.

anyways, inhuman, don't you have some work to do?
Old 04.19.2011, 07:04 PM   #128
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Hmmm good to know. Yeah. xanax was cool and all but, I really don't like paying so x amount of money per pills. The idea kinda seems stupid for something like that.

haha, I sure do man...11 projects. SYG is my salvation from my insane schedule.

And I forgot I had you on facebook! I always forget who's who when it comes to SYG members on FB.
Old 04.19.2011, 07:34 PM   #129
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Nirvana
Sonic Youth
The Stranger
Andy Warhol
Frida Kahlo
Pablo Neruda
Federico Garcia Lorca
Rimbaud
Patti Smith
Rainer Maria Rilke
Howl
L.A.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2011, 08:39 PM   #130
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
i'll just say one thing:

EVERY drug user who has a serious problem or is at the start of developing a serious problem says the same thing. they demonise one or many other drugs that they do not take in order to make a faux amelioration of the damages of the drug they do take.

Soooooooo...................if I use drug A and talk shit about drug B, I'm a person with a seriuos problem?

kk......you seem to have an extremist look on things.
Old 04.19.2011, 08:46 PM   #131
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

but you do coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasykissass
Cocaine does suck, but I like it. mmmmmm feels good when your horny.
A little bump here and there is OK.
Old 04.20.2011, 07:59 AM   #132
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
^hmm true. But I have sort of an addictive personality...sooo...yeh.....

xanax (mouth is watering) are the best of all drugs I have tried and the hardest to come off of as well as the easiest to become dependant upon. Especially if you smoke some green. It kicks it in. You feel a warm wash of happiness wash over you. Problem is if u take em everyday your tolerance becomes insane.

Old 04.20.2011, 08:00 AM   #133
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Mmhmm I know the dangers...going through a rough patch right now but yeah, I know it's not an excuse. I just ran out and have no money/desire to buy more. It's one of those drugs that 'catch you by surprise' with an addiction too.

Yeah, and speaking of addiction be careful with Xanax too! Benzo's are some of the most addicting drugs. They're nice to have though, since they can immediately stop bad trips and switch you immediately to relaxing states.

true on all points

Old 04.20.2011, 08:00 AM   #134
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:

How much are thety charging you?? They are fairly cheap here when compared with other drugs.

Old 04.20.2011, 08:02 AM   #135
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
i'll just say one thing:

EVERY drug user who has a serious problem or is at the start of developing a serious problem says the same thing. they demonise one or many other drugs that they do not take in order to make a faux amelioration of the damages of the drug they do take.

I did this. THis statement is completely true. It only becomes a "bad" drug when you start to develop problems.

Old 04.20.2011, 08:06 AM   #136
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Soooooooo...................if I use drug A and talk shit about drug B, I'm a person with a seriuos problem?

kk......you seem to have an extremist look on things.

Just be careful man. I have gotten myself into loads of trouble starting at yr age because I thought pils were ok, but coke and heroin were bad. I still ended up with a serious addiction I am still obviously battling. I however had no intention of becoming that way bacause I was young and thought well I ain't shootin up or smokin rock so it's ok. Instead I ended up a junkie. Just keep watch on yrself shit sneaks up on you before you even know it. I would never wish addiction on anyone it's worse than death and a miserable path to walk upon. <3

Old 04.20.2011, 08:07 AM   #137
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasykissass
The Dirty South is pretty Dirty.

I'm in North FL 15 min from the GA line where abouts r u in GA?

Old 04.20.2011, 12:49 PM   #138
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
How much are thety charging you?? They are fairly cheap here when compared with other drugs.

no idea. I gave my fried 5 bucks after he gave me a 2ndfor free. I think he said they're like 10 a piece. But I really do thing that's a lie. This guy spits a lot of bullshit. But then again. I am completely clueless when it comes to pharmaceutical drugs.

yeh I read yer other post SG. I'll just stick to my weed. heh...I'll be careful with that junk.
Old 04.20.2011, 12:58 PM   #139
Inhuman
invito al cielo

That's still pretty cheap man. OC80's go for $50/piece here, and I dunno about xanax. But you said it, best to keep away from the pills. Today's 420 anyway, just blaze
Old 04.20.2011, 01:00 PM   #140
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally forgot. Shit. Man. fuck. I have a project due tomorrow. that I should done some of on Monday. (or the weekedn) shit. oh well...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth