Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fuck You !@#$%!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2006, 02:59 AM   #121
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
What do you mean by you've messaged CHABIB? What about?
I'm sure chabib already finds me annoying. Everytime I try to post something for him to reply to, he always ignores it. Probably 'cuz I asked him if he would listen to a track I wrote. But, is that so horrible?

Do yourself a favor: don't disagree with !@#&^%, tesla69, Everyneurotic, and guys they associate with amongst their "bully" group. They seem to take "bullying" with pride and if you fight one of them, you'll have to fight them all because eventually what happens is that they bully other members into "following them" and unfortunately this board is full of "followers" who can't think for themselves, so they also jump into the "bullying".

I really wish chabib would do something about shit like this and try to overlook "politics" while maintaining & governing the board.

Just let it go, these guys spend their lives on the internet harrassing people for the fun of it and I think they've gotten to you. Do yourself a favor & ignore them and don't let them see you angry or get to you. They thrive on that stuff. It's like they miss the good ole days of "picking & bullying in the schoolyard", probably because they too get bullied.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 03:11 AM   #122
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
blocking people's posts is like the stupidest think i could ever think of
Old 04.03.2006, 03:41 AM   #123
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i have to say that i do find marleypumpkin kinda annoying and the fact that he complains about other peoples posts has made me less bothered about posting this. its just the fact that you post about 100 times a day and generally its about nothing in particular most of the time.

i think that !@#$%! is one of the best on the board.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 04:00 AM   #124
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i have to say that i do find marleypumpkin kinda annoying and the fact that he complains about other peoples posts has made me less bothered about posting this. its just the fact that you post about 100 times a day and generally its about nothing in particular most of the time.

i think that !@#$%! is one of the best on the board.

Well, there's a ton of people who don't like jon boy, but people are not always going to get along so just worry about the people who you do get along with because people like jon boy, $%^$#%, and Everyneurotic have a hard time letting go of past fights and they probably have little going on in their lives so it's just much more fun and fulfilling to their lives to "troll" and antagonize board members.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 04:06 AM   #125
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:

I wasn't the one complaining about anyone's post. He was complaining about mine, like everyone does. I'm so sorry if I don't have any other way to make myself happy than by posting on this board w/ all these great SY fans.
I live w/ my mother, sister, & her 2 year old son. I have no friends, no girlfriend. I have no money. & I have no car. I haven't had anything good happen in my life for a very long time. & finally a little light comes into my life by getting to chat w/ great people, & all you want to do is rag on me for it.
So please accept my apologies for me not having that great a life.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 04:28 AM   #126
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
I didn't want to make this thread, but !@#$%! is such a fucking ass-hole that I had no problems w/ making this thread. I never did anything to this fucker, but somehow, he hates me. Well, don't worry, the feeling's mutual.
I try to be as nice as possible to everyone, & this piece of shit just thinks that I have to discuss every lttle fucking thing 55 times, but that's the complete opposite of the truth. So, in case you didn't hear it the first time,

FUCK YOU !@#$%!

if thats not complaining then i dont know what is.

as for your life, make something of it. dont just say i tried and give up, do something. read, play an instrument, exercise, write, paint, be creative, do something.

dont just moan on about it because your joining the ranks of all the other 16 year old nirvana fans and to be honest we have heard it all before.
Old 04.03.2006, 04:39 AM   #127
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, I just don't give a damn anymore. Think whatever you want. Say whatever your gonna say. I've tried & tried, over & over again to make evryone happy, but all anyone wants to do is put me down for stupid shit like building up posts. Well, be my guest. Hate me, ignore me, whatever. I don't give a shit. I'm sick of defending myself, which I have that right to do anyway.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 04:44 AM   #128
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Let this thread die this is just stupid...
Old 04.03.2006, 04:44 AM   #129
jon boy
invito al cielo

if you think that somehow by making everyone else happy then you will become happy then you are wrong. you need to look within yourself to find happiness. just relax. dont take it all too seriously.
Old 04.03.2006, 04:48 AM   #130
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I'll try to do my best jon boy.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 04:50 AM   #131
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Good Day to you Nefeli.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 04:55 AM   #132
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
I can't believe I just sat and read all 7 pages of this shit.... what the fuck is happening to me...
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 04:59 AM   #133
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

I will admit, I don't get how it jumped up to 7 pages that fast.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 05:00 AM   #134
jon boy
invito al cielo

neither can i whorefrost. this thread is hilarious.
Old 04.03.2006, 05:02 AM   #135
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Apologies for being picky, but "Don't" is actually Lou Barlow's song.

Thanks for the correction. I never want to have wrong info posted.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 05:05 AM   #136
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
neither can i whorefrost. this thread is hilarious.

Yes, I admit, the petty bickering of two board members is quite hilarious.
I'm glad I made you laugh.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 05:13 AM   #137
jon boy
invito al cielo

you didnt.

i think one of the reasons why this thread has grown so long is the reason why people complained about you in the first place, your huge amount of posting.

sorry i have to point out the obvious there, but you wanted to know why.
Old 04.03.2006, 05:20 AM   #138
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Quote:
you didnt.

i think one of the reasons why this thread has grown so long is the reason why people complained about you in the first place, your huge amount of posting.

sorry i have to point out the obvious there, but you wanted to know why.

Well, are you through, good. Now, did that mgshareware that I told you about ever work? Just wanted to know.
-George Carlin
Old 04.03.2006, 06:11 AM   #139
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh my!

the saga continues...

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 06:21 AM   #140
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Let this thread die this is just stupid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
I can't believe I just sat and read all 7 pages of this shit.... what the fuck is happening to me...

i second these two replies.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth