Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mets? Fuck Me!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2006, 10:29 PM   #1
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
Jesus H. Christ.
What the hell is the deal with the Mets?
They used to do as poorly as the Cubs, and now they're fucking .800!
I just don't get it.
Discuss.
Old 04.15.2006, 10:59 PM   #2
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
They sure did spend some money though...

I don't like the Mets...MEH!
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 11:22 PM   #3
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

Isoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to beholdIsoflurane is a splendid one to behold
Well, shit. I don't know.
Who cares if they spent money, they've underspent for years.
And spending money isn't the most important thing there is.
Shit, look at the Yankees (a lot of money, bad team), the Early years of the Marlins (not too much money, good teams), and fuck there are countless other teams.
Old 04.16.2006, 12:39 AM   #4
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
It's not that they have really underspent it's just they got fucked by signing players to insane contracts who got hurt....ie. Mo Vaughn. Thank Steve Phillips for that shit! I think the Mets will make the playoffs if Pedro stays relatively healthy (probably by winning the division). Oh yeah, Jorge Julio fucking sucks! Thanks for Kris Benson! He's pitching really well in Baltimore. I could talk baseball all day....it's sick.
Old 04.16.2006, 01:07 AM   #5
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
Don't be alarmed they'll start sucking soon enough

--------------------
Braves Fan.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 01:13 AM   #6
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha.....yeah man I'm not completely sold on the Braves starting pitching. Smoltzy can't do it all! I became a semi Braves fan back in 91 with Gant, Nixon, Pendleton, Bream etc....I like to see them win in the NL.
Old 04.16.2006, 12:00 PM   #7
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
Don't be alarmed they'll start sucking soon enough

--------------------
Braves Fan.

After all....it is only April.

I'm not holding out just yet that the Royals will win the AL Central........................................... ..........................yeah, anyway...
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 12:46 PM   #8
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
yeah, mets fans shouldnt get thier hopes up...they did that last year, only to be disappointed again

as a yankee fan, i dont care what they spend, people seem to think the yankees should win every year with thier payroll, but that theory has never been proven. a high payroll should guarantee a playoff spot, but thats its. once playoff time starts, its anyones game.

yankees once again this year didnt go get good pitchers. 2006 will be a repeat of 2005 for yankees, theyll make the playoffs, probably lose in the ALDS or ALCS...hopefully theyll win it all!

i consider you dumb, ignorant, and irrelevant
perhaps more than a fly, but less than a fart. a joke - !@#$%!

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

loser retard. pothead - !@#$%!

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

On the contrary, tesla69 is idiota numero uno - atari2600
Lethrneck4 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2006, 12:47 PM   #9
Isoflurane
bad moon rising

I hate the yankees.
Old 04.16.2006, 12:48 PM   #10
Lethrneck4
children of satan

Lethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard suckaLethrneck4 cold hard sucka
well, this is america...most people are envious of those richer and more successful than them, especially when it comes to their fav sports teams

Death by a firing squard of ten black gay men would be too good for this shithead. - atari2600

you're a real prick for acting so daft & being so disagreeable on purpose - atari2600

Old 04.16.2006, 02:00 PM   #11
krastian
invito al cielo

The Yankees DO win every year. They are always in the playoffs. Winning the Series every year is impossible, but yeah I do think that they should do better than they have in the past few years with that payroll. Seriously, that lineup is rediculous. A-Rod is a bitch....he didn't even drive in a fucking run in the playoffs last year (not to mention that purse slap in 2004). Not even a sac fly! I'd be pissed if I were a Yankee fan because A-Rod chokes. He'll get a ring with them though.
Old 04.16.2006, 02:53 PM   #12
Lethrneck4
children of satan

arod actually has great postseason numbers...but yes, he didnt get the hits we needed him to last playoffs. arod is the reigning MVP, so it would be silly for any yankee fan to be mad at him.i have a feeling hes gonna make up for it these coming playoffs

yankees offense will never be the problem...its there pitching. if the yankees had good pitching, theyd be unbeatable, but they dont.

man, if the yankees had even good pitching, i bet theyd win 110 games easily in reg season if not more

Old 04.16.2006, 04:37 PM   #13
krastian
invito al cielo

I think the Yankees do have pretty good pitching.....it's just that they have been hurt since they came to NY (Pavano and Wright).

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth