Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Scene People
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2006, 10:56 PM   #101
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i love your signature. i have a quote for it-

"awesome. with clever, biting wit and a hot ass to boot. O RLY? YA RLY!"
Old 04.26.2006, 11:25 PM   #102
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
I knew a guy who a few years ago who was hopped up on meth and went to some small mn town with his friend to rob houses. They broke into a home where there was a family sleeping and brutally murdered them.
I saw him after he did that and before he got arrested and you would have never figured anything was up. Not too long after he got thrown in jail he hung himself with a sheet in his cell. Heh, meth is fun. Woo hoo.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 11:28 PM   #103
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
shit, that meth craze... sounds like lemmings... are those states overpopulated by any chance?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 11:28 PM   #104
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Heroin poses the greatest drug threat to Baltimore. Most drug-related treatment admissions to publicly funded facilities in the city from July 1, 2001, through June 30, 2002, were for heroin abuse. Baltimore had the third highest rate per 100,000 population of heroin-related ED mentions (after Newark and Chicago) among the 21 metropolitan areas reporting to DAWN in 2001. That rate (195) was significantly higher than the rate nationwide (37). Mortality data indicate that there were 349 heroin/morphine-related deaths in the Baltimore metropolitan area in 2001, more than for any other illicit drug. Heroin abuse via injection has contributed significantly to the number of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) cases in Baltimore.

Yep.
Old 04.26.2006, 11:30 PM   #105
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh fuck... baltimore junkies! now you're making me feel nostalgic...

(i spent a great summer bumming around federal hill... oh the memories )
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 11:32 PM   #106
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha....nice. Most of the junkies/drunks aren't really violent they are just fucking insane (from my experience).

Baltimore Crowned Heroin Capital
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/...in220037.shtml
Old 04.27.2006, 07:02 AM   #107
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
My home town has more rehab centres than any where else in Europe, and by some reports, more than anywhere else in the world. That's by capita, by the way. Which means oodles of smack and not enough Ket or Acid for my liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 07:14 AM   #108
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
your signature is the best....there I said it and its completely irrelevant to this thread I had to get it in tho.....
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 10:48 AM   #109
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
playing louder is the solution to a lot of life problems (seriously)

here in mexico, the drugs are pot and, to lesser degree, cocaine and acid (because there's this boneheaded rave scene that exist). those are the most common (not counting the glue poor kids sniff); i hate weed it makes me feel stupid and introverted and that sucks.

the hipsters are all into fashion and shit, they like acting like big shots to get into parties and clubs and appearing in the social's section of the paper or on yuppie magazines. my ex-girlfriend and some cousin of mine are into that crap and all they care about is knowing famous people.

the emos, while they are way too many here, are not like a unified scene, it's more about the fashion (again) for them really. kids who were into ska* all of a sudden start wearing makeup and misfits t-shirts and now they are PUNK!!

but the biggest scene here is goth. those people are everywhere, and they are into the shittiest bands.

*i forgot how many ska kids are here in mexico, pretty much everyone who is in junior high likes ska and they do the stupid dance moves at shows.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 01:25 PM   #110
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
damn scene kids always ruin everything.

someday, i'm just going to grab one by his asymmetrical hair and smash his trendy face into the ground.

just kidding, some of them are nice enough kids. but all their friends are usually assholes.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 01:52 PM   #111
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
damn scene kids always ruin everything.

someday, i'm just going to grab one by his asymmetrical hair and smash his trendy face into the ground.

just kidding, some of them are nice enough kids. but all their friends are usually assholes.

I agree, tonnes of them are nice I find, it really depends where you look. Some of my friends just sit around malls for 7 hours a day and they can be the biggest assholes, and the others are some of the nicest people I ever met.
Old 04.27.2006, 07:54 PM   #112
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i saw a guy in dunkin donuts applying for a job wearing girl pants and a hollister jacket and the pants made me think of haydenasche but without the awesome ass.
Old 04.27.2006, 08:40 PM   #113
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
That is the one thing I am lacking. Asymetrical hair.
Old 04.27.2006, 08:41 PM   #114
Drugstore_Cowboy
little trouble girl

Drugstore_Cowboy ain't too shabby
Heroin is not only a better drug than meth but also far less dangerous when it comes to crimes; despite what film, television, and books will tell you. It isn't a heroin addict stealing your car--he's too busy staring at a wall--it's a bored meth addict wanting the next fix. Every junkie I have known has been fairly intelligent and, while some may have had some criminal ways, they were not nearly as bad as a meth addict.
Drugstore_Cowboy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 10:22 PM   #115
Proud Marie
little trouble girl

Proud Marie ain't too shabby
My friends neighboors had a meth lab. The police raided it over the summer, it was pretty intense. I havent heard of any kids at my school doing meth though. Even this crackhead guy in my chem class said it was dirty
Proud Marie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.27.2006, 11:14 PM   #116
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i knew a girl doing crack and she got aids-skinny in like two months and now i don't see or hear about her anymore.

makes me wonder...
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2006, 01:50 PM   #117
sonikold
children of satan

sonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's assessonikold kicks all y'all's asses
someone was selling meth to jr high kids here... there was a rumor about kids having sex & snorting meth in the bathroom... a ton of labs got busted a couple years ago... fuck the amphetamine.

sonikold is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.28.2006, 03:03 PM   #118
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonikold
there was a rumor about kids having sex & snorting meth in the bathroom.

Where do I sign up?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth