Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bad acid trip!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.14.2006, 02:46 PM   #21
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Huh, I thought this thread was gonna be about the band Bad Acid Trip...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2006, 03:01 PM   #22
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
amateurs.... These guys obviously weren't ready to experience LSD...
Old 08.14.2006, 03:20 PM   #23
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
I reckon you're making this up to make it look like an urban legend.

Haha
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2006, 03:21 PM   #24
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I thought this thread was about the band.
Old 08.14.2006, 03:23 PM   #25
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I have never had a 'bad' acid trip. But, I prefer shrooms to tabs anyday.

Once in high school however, my best friend Robin and I went to Kegpapa’s house on our lunch. We decided we would drop a couple tabs we had scored and ditch the rest of the day. By the end of our lunch break, we did not feel anything and wanted to go back to the punk ass who gave them to us and get more.

So… We decided to go back to our 5th period History class. Long story, longer- we went in late to class and the shit started kicking in hardcore. The lights became entirely too bright, the high gloss paint that was on the brick wall made it seem as if the entire wall was melting. And EVERYTHING was funny, which was not in good taste because we were learning about Hitler’s regime at the time. So, we excused ourselves, said we must have eaten something bad (which in all actuality was not a total lie) and got a pass to the nurse. Of course, we did not go to the nurse, we ditched, had to run from the campus security guard, went back out partying and finished our trip in the woods. Good times man, good times.

That's so cool!
Old 08.14.2006, 04:14 PM   #26
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
when i was a teenager i worked washing dishes/cleaning stuff at a hilton hotel. my manager told me i could go home early as long as i just quickly gave this wall the once over with a cloth.
so, thinking id be outa there in 10 minutes, i knicked a tuna sarnie from the canteen and garnished it with mushrooms, ate it and commenced work.
all the times you eat acid or shrooms and wait fucking hours for them to work, this time they kicked in as soon as i smoked a fag after the sandwich.
i ended up staying for another 5 hours, cleaning the same piece of wall over and over, it never got any cleaner, i never got any closer to going home. i think i even worked over that day.
i still cant believe how much drugs we all took in that hotel. everyday, everynight, chefs, waiters, washerupers all taking speed, e, acid, smoking weed and drinking whiskey with apple juice. and nobody ever seemed to get caught. all the black guys and the asians didnt look so much like they were fkd on E, but us white guys all looked as you do when you take E.
amazing. that place was the scene of my speed addiction. i had to quit to kick it.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2006, 04:21 PM   #27
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
i had a bad trip once, it was nothing to do with seeing crazy shit, thats what happens on a good trip. my bad trip was just like my head was gonna explode, a constant buzzing that was so horrible and intense that i wouldve dont ANYTHING to stop it. luckily i had someone to look after me and make sure i didnt do anything. i wanted to go hom and confess, go to the hospital or just put myself to sleep and make it stop. i cant remember anything visual, just the buzzing and pain in my head. it wasnt bad acid, it was too much.
acid is by far the strongest drug i have taken. you should treat it with more care than any other drug as you cant be sure whats gonna happen. with heroin and crack and the whole getting addicted thing, sure that once you cross the line its as bad, but have much more control over that line.
you have to take it alot of times to get that way. so you have alot more decisions to make and fail on before yu end up like that.
you can be having the time of your life on acid, pure heaven, but if you eat a little bit more it can puch you to hell, and you might never come back. ive seen it happen.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2006, 04:21 PM   #28
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
amateurs.... These guys obviously weren't ready to experience LSD...

Acid is completely unpredictable. You have absolutely no way of knowing what's going to happen when you take it. You can take heroin or do a line of coke and you've got a pretty good idea of what all is going to happen, provided you're not a jackass and you know where the shit is coming from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
there's this guy that took acid at a party and was convinced he was a glass of orange juice. he stood still the whole time so that he wouldn't spill himself

I've heard a similar story where someone took brown acid and still thinks they're a glass of orange juice.
Old 08.14.2006, 04:40 PM   #29
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous

Acid is completely unpredictable. You have absolutely no way of knowing what's going to happen when you take it. You can take heroin or do a line of coke and you've got a pretty good idea of what all is going to happen, provided you're not a jackass and you know where the shit is coming from.

I've heard a similar story where someone took brown acid and still thinks they're a glass of orange juice.

rank amateurs, I tell you...
Old 08.14.2006, 04:44 PM   #30
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I never had a ''bad'' acid trip only times where I've dropped like 4 or 5 tabs and come to find out it was weak and I didn't really trip to much, basically a body buzz and a few visions BUT I do have a great bad acid trip story to tell of my brother, it starts like this:

Picture a low range apartment complex with your typical variety of people living there, the redneck neighbors who sell weed and will give you beer, the kid who walks around with various weapons, and the stoner hippy guys always searching for a trip to book. Well my brother was catagorized with the latter and one day him and his friends found some very high quality gel tabs. There were about 5 guys including my brother, they bought two ten strips I and each took 2 hits, saving the others for later. Unknown to the others, one of the guys ate an entire ten strip and started to listen to some Praxis (vintage praxis circa 89') for those of you who are not familiar with Praxis, its pretty much death metal with Bootsy Collins on bass. Everyone was hanging out, oblivious to the other dude who went into his room and ate the ten-strip. My brother walked across the street and went to buy some herb, a half hour passes and when he is returning he finds the guy standing in the street with his dick out, walking on cars, foaming at the mouth staring intensely at my brother. The door to the apartment the other guys
were in was knocked down and they had all run off. So, imagine when you are starting to peak, you feel great and then one of your pals is glaring at you with his cock out, telling you that you're a dragon here to take the blood of man, and that he is gonna slay you. My brother strted to run but the guy caught him and beat him pretty good, black eye, blood, the works. My brother manges to get the dude off him before the cops come and then he splits into some neighboring woods, where he sits for hours, contemplating what the hell just happened and trying to be calm while tripping on some great acid, scared of the cops.

You want a bad trip stroy, well there you have it.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2006, 05:24 PM   #31
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
there's this guy that took acid at a party and was convinced he was a glass of orange juice. he stood still the whole time so that he wouldn't spill himself
i read a story about a guy who was sneaking acid across the canadian/american border.
he duct taped the acid under his shirt becauce he didnt think police could search him. then he started sweating and took over 100 hits. and the rest is history
but snopes.com said it was fake
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.15.2006, 03:17 AM   #32
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I once got LSD25 in a concentrated liquid state. We used it like you use eyedrops.
It's the quickest way to get it into your body. Started peaking within approx. 5 min.
Old 08.15.2006, 03:14 PM   #33
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Acid has always been great to me.
Old 08.15.2006, 03:18 PM   #34
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I've never had a bad trip either. Alice has always guided me through the trip like a mother breast feeding her only child... heh??
Old 08.15.2006, 05:31 PM   #35
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I have never had a 'bad' acid trip. But, I prefer shrooms to tabs anyday.

Once in high school however, my best friend Robin and I went to Kegpapa’s house on our lunch. We decided we would drop a couple tabs we had scored and ditch the rest of the day. By the end of our lunch break, we did not feel anything and wanted to go back to the punk ass who gave them to us and get more.

So… We decided to go back to our 5th period History class. Long story, longer- we went in late to class and the shit started kicking in hardcore. The lights became entirely too bright, the high gloss paint that was on the brick wall made it seem as if the entire wall was melting. And EVERYTHING was funny, which was not in good taste because we were learning about Hitler’s regime at the time. So, we excused ourselves, said we must have eaten something bad (which in all actuality was not a total lie) and got a pass to the nurse. Of course, we did not go to the nurse, we ditched, had to run from the campus security guard, went back out partying and finished our trip in the woods. Good times man, good times.

what happened in the woods? anything we should know about?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth