Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Youth live on the radio - 19/04/2006
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.19.2006, 08:26 AM   #41
Fox
the destroyed room

Fox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's asses
I'll translate the interview if somebody can record it

Noisejob
Fox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 02:24 PM   #42
Feelyat
little trouble girl

Feelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud ofFeelyat has much to be proud of
Shaking Hell!

godDAMN I can't wait to see them live!

"This is for the radiooooooo! The fucking radioooooooooooooooo!" - Thurston just now.
Feelyat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 02:29 PM   #43
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
ohh
i didn´t see that there already is a thread about this

sorry
lee rules
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2006, 02:55 PM   #44
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by createsounds
to bad i cant read anything on that page cuz i english is the only language i really know ..... im still gonna try and figure it out ... but until the can some one maybe help to disifer any thing from that page ....... thanks

You sure about that?
Just fucking with you...
Old 04.21.2006, 08:20 AM   #45
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry for those who can't register on dimeadozen but they have the show:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...#startcomments
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.21.2006, 01:43 PM   #46
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
those who were at that show are soooooooooooo lucky
Pablitzen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth