Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.13.2008, 04:58 PM   #81
al shabbray

no problem, its just that you could express it a whole lotta shorter
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2008, 07:33 PM   #82
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i'll be back there soon enough, what's it called?

http://www.treadwells-london.com/

beware, the people who run it are a bit sketchy
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2008, 09:20 PM   #83
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
nah - never seen anything like ghosts, never felt anything like ghosts - I think people see/feel/hear what they want to see because it helps them believe in a nonexistant afterlife.

I live in a 100+ year old building, been long distance hiking alone, and wandered through many many cemetaries at night. nada.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 02:51 AM   #84
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
nah - never seen anything like ghosts, never felt anything like ghosts - I think people see/feel/hear what they want to see because it helps them believe in a nonexistant afterlife.

I live in a 100+ year old building, been long distance hiking alone, and wandered through many many cemetaries at night. nada.

maybe you ARE the ghost
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 05:00 AM   #85
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
http://www.treadwells-london.com/

be ware, the people who run it are a bit sketchy
don't worry, i'm very seasoned in dealing with sketchy folks.
Old 08.14.2008, 05:09 AM   #86
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
by the way. i just woke up completely drenched in cold sweat and my cat is acting very bizarrely...i woke up because he was yelping very very loudly and erratically and for absolutely no apparent reason, will not STOP biting at or licking the base of his tail, will not stop staring at me. if i talk to him or yell at him to stop it he will look straight at me in the eyes and not even fucking blink which is not normal behaviour for any cat.
Old 08.14.2008, 05:20 AM   #87
al shabbray

I am so glad that it is 12 am in the morning again
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 06:18 AM   #88
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
by the way. i just woke up completely drenched in cold sweat and my cat is acting very bizarrely...i woke up because he was yelping very very loudly and erratically and for absolutely no apparent reason, will not STOP biting at or licking the base of his tail, will not stop staring at me. if i talk to him or yell at him to stop it he will look straight at me in the eyes and not even fucking blink which is not normal behaviour for any cat.
well now the sun's come up and he's back to normal again
that was a little too weird for me
i had to go hide in my room
Old 08.14.2008, 06:19 AM   #89
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

it must be ghosts!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 06:20 AM   #90
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

no. all i said was that it was really weird especially given to certain circumstances that i will not disclose.

and you weren't there. shut up. this is why i don't ever talk about anything like this is because people think i'm crazy and i don't want to deal with it.
Old 08.14.2008, 06:34 AM   #91
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
^^^My Dad believes (seriously) that animals can "see"/sense spirits in people that us humans can't pick up on - whether it be in us or someone else...your cat may have "seen" a certain aura within you/your apartment that spooked/puzzled it....maybe...
Old 08.14.2008, 06:38 AM   #92
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i think that too. i have always thought that.
i've always been able to feel bad or negative energy/vibes or whatever you want to call it if it's around. and when you say that people think you're fucking nuts because they're ignorant.
Old 08.14.2008, 06:42 AM   #93
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i think that too. i have always thought that.
i've always been able to feel bad or negative energy/vibes or whatever you want to call it if it's around. and when you say that people think you're fucking nuts because they're ignorant.

You're not nuts. There are lots of things that can't be explained yet.
I just don't think that what you're feeling is the spirits of people that have died.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.14.2008, 06:43 AM   #94
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangajunky
You're not nuts. There are lots of things that can't be explained yet.
I just don't think that what you're feeling is the spirits of people that have died.
i don't either. although i am living in the apartment of a dead man, but that has nothing to do with it. it's just bad vibes coming from everywhere.
Old 08.14.2008, 06:45 AM   #95
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Cantanky - It's to doing with monotheistic/atheist traditions of denying spirtuality - I mean, I'm totally atheist with regards to Xtainity/Islam yada yada yada, but I believe that there are paranormal/psychic events out there that cannot be "explained" by science/logic. There are forces/spirits in this world that can be very helpful or destructive, and need to handled with the greatest care and resepct - you may well have a more sensitive/direct psychic disposition to "feeling" those spirits.....the Tibetan Buddhists also traditionally practise both "white" (ie healing) and "Black" (destructive") magic - there are certain Tibetan chants on "new age" CDs that are actually called Mahakala prayers, specifically used to create plagues...sometimes people really need to know what they're messing with...
Old 08.14.2008, 06:49 AM   #96
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

i know all about those things, i've been interested in/practising things like that since i was twelve years old. people really do need to watch out and tread lightly around things like that, especially if they don't know what they're doing (i don't even think ouija boards should be sold in toy stores but that's just me..)
Old 08.14.2008, 06:51 AM   #97
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

They sell Ouija boards in toy stores in the US??? Bloody hell!

To lighten the tone a bit, here's a bit of theme-related YouTubeage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qEY7ddu5M
Old 08.14.2008, 06:53 AM   #98
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
They sell Ouija boards in toy stores in the US??? Bloody hell!

To lighten the tone a bit, here's a bit of theme-related YouTubeage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31qEY7ddu5M
massive chain toystores like toys r us. you can probably buy them in wal mart or target for all i know.

also @ mark e smith in that outfit
Old 08.14.2008, 06:55 AM   #99
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

And meanwhile in England, you can buy real Samurai swords in "craft" shops...

...now who you gonna call?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVahVLJzrVQ
Old 08.14.2008, 06:57 AM   #100
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB5zcVz9sC8

i was crying with laughter at the way homer danced

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth