Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What the fuck are you smoking????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2014, 02:14 AM   #41
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
this wax called shatter.

this shit is fucking nuts. a dab....the size of a sprinkle....and stuff gets you goin' for real....
i wanted to give you rep4dabs but
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EVOLghost again.

i love this shit.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2014, 08:11 AM   #42
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anngella
i wanted to give you rep4dabs but
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EVOLghost again.

i love this shit.

, it's really awesome.

to be honest asskiss...I'm new to this wax shit. And...to my understanding....it's...like hash. Super fucking potent....except you cna't smoke it. It melt really easily so you have to like vape it or something. I've been using it with my pax...and fuck....it's awesome. Though...with all this stuff, you got to be careful. I supposedly had some 'hash' a couple months ago....but that stuff tasted like shit....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2014, 10:37 AM   #43
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I love these, on reds they're quite nice, as if the overwhelmingly steep pricing means that you don't get raped by pictures of gangrenous feet. for example I've currently got the psycho grandma one. recent others include the toilet filled with blood and piss, as well as the baby in the oxygen mask. oh shit just realised psycho grandma is actually a stroke victim, according to the packets she can't speak but still somehow manages to offer a quote attempting to dissuade others from smoking....

this country's approach to smoking simply bewilders me. I mean we're on the verge of banning it in the melbourne cbd, at uni it is now only permitted in those little glass boxes and pricing is going up what, 12.5% every two months or something if I remember correctly. and what people don't seem to understand is that if it's smoking now, then alcohol is next, and if australians went without so much as a single fucking beer for like one whole day I'm pretty sure the entire country would implode. socially speaking it's pretty much inarguable (disclaimer: no proof) that alcohol within the context of a group is exponentially more destructive than smoking, and yet it is on those grounds that we primarily make a case for the banning of smoking. then there's the dementia, the organ failure, the utter fucking idiocy of people when intoxicated, and indeed the very fact that alcohol itself IS A CARCINOGEN.

I don't even know anymore. I'm just going to be laughing though when all the pubs get turned into teahouses. then watch shit hit the fan, baby.

HA! I'm currently smoking a pack with said 'psycho grandma' featured on the pack...

I'm with you on those draconian measures the government keeps implementing. When I first started going out, smoking was still allowed in pubs, clubs and some restaurants. You would go see a band and had to negotiate going to and from the bar to get a beer without getting accidently poked by an errant ciggy. There were some smoke filled places where you could get away with lighting up a joint too... The good ol' days, I suppose..

I can understand banning smoking in enclosed spaces - not everyone wants to hang out/work in a haze of smoke. But it's getting ridiculous now. I just hope they leave the beer gardens and outside sections of pubs/clubs alone.

It's hard to defend cigarettes, but as long as they're still a legal product - you gotta give people who decide to partake some slack...
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2014, 11:47 PM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Banning smoking in pubs and bars won't destroy the pub scene, in LA and California smoking in bars has been in effect for 20 years and bars are MORE popular than ever because of it. People go outside to smoke and it seems perfectly natural to do such, and honestly, I've always met people more easily outside smoking because we're all out there awkwardly smoking by ourselves so people seem more open to meet new people in that moment. Some nights I've spent more time smoking outside than inside the bar just to meet different people.

Also, banning smoking is NOT the first step towards banning alcohol, though in truth I can see the logic in this. Banning alcohol has never worked in any of the societies that have tried, meanwhile banning smoking only seems to have increasingly positive effects wherever implemented. So, no, alcohol is not on the table but yes, consider smoking a thing of the 20th century, obsolete as a flip phone and fading fast..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2014, 11:56 PM   #45
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Some nights I've spent more time smoking outside than inside the bar!

in other words bars have been destroyed by smoking bans!

i'm not saying bars weren't awful before, but the fact you can't have a cigarette while you drink makes the bar little more than a toodarktooseeanything, tooloudtohearanything expensive room that smells like feet instead of smoke.

sidewalks were already a better place to spend an evening than a bar, but lack of smoking just drives home the point that places people go to drink and talk to friends are the absolute worst places to do those activities.

now that i quit the dj night i've been going to for years i feel so free, not going near those places very often from now on. gonna hate missing playing at a top cat show this week, but i've seen him twice and am not willing to be inside a bar to do round 3.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 12:24 AM   #46
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
in other words bars have been destroyed by smoking bans!

No, I'm smoking other things out there too, the overwhelming majority of people are inside

Quote:
i'm not saying bars weren't awful before, but the fact you can't have a cigarette while you drink makes the bar little more than a toodarktooseeanything, tooloudtohearanything expensive room that smells like feet instead of smoke.

Yet that doesn't seem to stop people from going to any number of the 7,500 bars and club open on any given night in Los Angeles, in fact, those rare bars that still allow smoking inside are actually the empty, dying ones filled with old men drinking away the misery of another working day.

Old 05.27.2014, 03:02 AM   #47
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
my lungs away.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 10:40 AM   #48
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No, I'm smoking other things out there too, the overwhelming majority of people are inside

Yet that doesn't seem to stop people from going to any number of the 7,500 bars and club open on any given night in Los Angeles, in fact, those rare bars that still allow smoking inside are actually the empty, dying ones filled with old men drinking away the misery of another working day.

wait you have bars with smoking still? i figured they would get fined or something
Old 05.27.2014, 10:44 AM   #49
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

Now, there's an old brown camel on a cigarette pack
He's a-waiting for his master but he ain't come back
Been standin' there for years in the same old place
With the same old look upon his old long face
Eli, the camel, he never gets a drink
I wonder what old Eli thinks
Standing on the front of that cigarette pack
Eli, the camel with the hump upon his back

Old 05.27.2014, 07:51 PM   #50
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
@guest same with Canada. FUCK these idiots who want to put that shit on the packages and make the prices absolutely ridiculous. Absolutely disturbing. I don't mind the fact that people can't smoke in bars (it should be the place's choice) but let me smoke anywhere outside, as Toronto is even starting to prohibit patio smoking now. The worst.

I know exactly what I'm doing to my body. It's not good (it's not awful either unless you go HAM as fuck), but fuck it, nothing makes me feel as good as smoking a dart (what we call them in Canada). I have made my best friends through smoking and had the best conversations while smoking. It just puts me in a great place. Like it's been stated above, it's not like alcohol is good for you either, but they don't put this shit on beer cans. If you are in control of your smoking, drinking or any substance intake, then you will be fine.

My parents seem to think that social smoking is more common now than it was when they were at uni in the 80s. Barely any of their friends social smoked, but now literally 75% of my friends social smoke.

THANK GOD FOR CHILLERETTES

Oh, and BTW I love smoking Belmont's

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 08:14 PM   #51
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
wait you have bars with smoking still? i figured they would get fined or something

Yes, there are a few, but they are dying slowly filled with lame old people drinking away what is left of their lives

Old 05.27.2014, 08:35 PM   #52
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_ladyland
smoking a dart (what we call them in Canada).

i'm canadian and don't think i've ever heard that!
Old 05.27.2014, 09:10 PM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.27.2014, 09:20 PM   #54
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

This is the kind of crowd usually found at a "smoking friendly" bar in LA

Old 05.27.2014, 09:43 PM   #55
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

I just had an argument with one of those "organic tobacco is safe tobacco" neurotic assholes! Its like, really, how dense can you be? Its not a conspiracy, tobacco is a harmful plant, even in its natural state. Whether folks smoke, chew, eat, or even just handle tobacco it can kill at least 10% of those people.. I don't like 1 in 10 odds of DIEING yo

Old 05.27.2014, 09:51 PM   #56
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
This is the kind of crowd usually found at a "smoking friendly" bar in LA

awesome! l.a. is full of geniuses? and i thought it was just a bunch of wannabe actors and superficial people!

hook me up with some addresses for my next visit. i'd like to buy your many einsteins a drink.
Old 05.27.2014, 09:57 PM   #57
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

There are very few actors and superficial people. I meant older people, if you want to meet some even older than your ass chicks I can hook you up, its not a cougar, its sabertooth (e.g. ancient)..

Old 05.27.2014, 10:12 PM   #58
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
There are very few actors and superficial people.

*snort*

(i snorted)
Old 05.27.2014, 10:15 PM   #59
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
*snort*

(i snorted)

Its the truth, shit I even used to work at a movie studio, you know who the majority of people ever were there at any given time? Construction workers yo

Old 05.28.2014, 09:28 PM   #60
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth