Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a picture of yr pussy
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.12.2013, 02:25 PM   #121
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2013, 02:27 PM   #122
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
mexican racist heaven

japanese cat café

Fantastic. Cat Cafes....No one I don't like.....just cats.
Old 01.13.2013, 09:26 AM   #123
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
that's probably a good thing
???
Old 01.13.2013, 09:50 AM   #124
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
???

as a someone whose life is parasitized by a cat, i'll tell you the little fuckers require lots of care and commitment. they need to be fed regularly (leaving a bowl of dry kibble for them to eat at will is a prescription for diabetes, kidney problems, etc); they need vaccines and regular vet visits; they need their shitbox cleaned daily (never a fun task); they puke up hairballs and scratch furniture, records, and anything they can fuck up; they need a sitter when you're out of town; they have annoying habits (mine chews plastic) and medical emergencies (mine pissed blood). ignorant people also say cats don't need human attention-- that's bullshit, especially if you have just one cat-- cats are social and see you as a member of their pack and need to hang out.

partnering up with an uncommitted roommie is a prescription for disaster that usually ends up in the owners surrendering the cat to a shelter (most likely to be killed). i know fuckers who will do that-- "oh, my new apartment doesn't take pets so i had to surrender my cat". what about you keep looking for a pet-friendly apartment, fucker? cats are AWESOME, but make sure you're really ready to provide the right environment and the "long term relationship" for your beast (lolol, furreals, some live over 20 years, which i think is longer than the average marriage).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2013, 10:07 AM   #125
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

lol@parasitized....

Well...this dood gots a dog already.....and who knows maybe the cat and dog can become best friends and get into silly adventures...but....whatever, he owns the joint so......I'll just have to hold off....
Old 01.13.2013, 10:21 AM   #126
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
when my cat had to share space with some dogs, he dominated the 2 fuckers--- ate their food, smacked their faces, etc. your rommate prolly doesn't want his dog punked by a mini-puma. understandable.
Old 01.13.2013, 10:40 AM   #127
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

lol. He's thinking the opposite. He thinks the dog will fuck up the cat....
Old 01.15.2013, 04:01 PM   #128
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.15.2013, 04:10 PM   #129
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
as a someone whose life is parasitized by a cat, i'll tell you the little fuckers require lots of care and commitment.

It is perhaps even more literal than that. Cats are the best animals if you don't give into that whole pampering-the-cat bullshit, they are independent streaky enough animals that you can let them do their thing, and they will let you do yours, and you will both be mutually appreciative of opportunities for each others' company. I prefer it that way, I don't want a clingy kind of pet, I'm down for the years of commitment can we be more Chris Walken and less Mario Lopez about it?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2013, 10:39 PM   #130
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
It is perhaps even more literal than that. Cats are the best animals if you don't give into that whole pampering-the-cat bullshit, they are independent streaky enough animals that you can let them do their thing, and they will let you do yours, and you will both be mutually appreciative of opportunities for each others' company. I prefer it that way, I don't want a clingy kind of pet, I'm down for the years of commitment can we be more Chris Walken and less Mario Lopez about it?

so when your cat starts crying and pissing every 30 seconds, and pissing blood, do you just say "hey fucker, i'm chris walken, don't bother me"? or when he comes home with some fucking leukemia he got the street, do you shoot him in the face? if he has a shitbox in your home, do you let the shitbox pile up for a month until your whole house reeks of cat piss and nobody wants to visit you? do you move to a no pets building and then toss your cat to the "humane" society because they are "humane"? or do you just leave the cat behind in the old house and say "gotta go, have a nice life"? if you have to leave on a month-long trip, do you skip arranging for someone to feed your cat and keep an eye on its health? do you just say to it, "good luck fucker, maybe i'll see you in a month"? and i have to ask-- do you think cat vaccines are a government conspiracy and microchips the mark of the beast, and so you skip both? if you said yes to all of the above, that's not a pet--you're just hanging out with feral cats, which are filthy animals that often carry toxoplasma.
Old 01.15.2013, 10:48 PM   #131
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so when your cat starts crying and pissing every 30 seconds, and pissing blood, do you just say "hey fucker, i'm chris walken, don't bother me"? or when he comes home with some fucking leukemia he got the street, do you shoot him in the face? if he has a shitbox in your home, do you let the shitbox pile up for a month until your whole house reeks of cat piss and nobody wants to visit you? do you move to a no pets building and then toss your cat to the "humane" society because they are "humane"? or do you just leave the cat behind in the old house and say "gotta go, have a nice life"? if you have to leave on a month-long trip, do you arrange for someone to feed your cat, or do say to it, "good luck fucker, maybe i'll see you in a month"? and i have to ask-- do you vaccinate and microchip your cat, or do you think vaccines are a government conspiracy and microchips the mark of the beast? if you said yes to all of the above, that's not a pet, you're just hanging out with feral cats, which are filthy animals that often carry toxoplasma.

No but out of the lifetime of cats I've had, none of those problems have come up. And in regards to shit in the house, cleaning that kind of shit up is a human matter that I feel only tangentially benefits the cat. Further feral cats I have less to do with the needy cats. Cats need to earn their keep by showing some affection from time to time, feral cats are too wild for such. I think your Swift like hyperbole is a bit much. Perhaps you're not familiar with Chris Walken and misunderstood my allegorical comparisons

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.15.2013, 11:07 PM   #132
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No but out of the lifetime of cats I've had, none of those problems have come up. And in regards to shit in the house, cleaning that kind of shit up is a human matter that I feel only tangentially benefits the cat. Further feral cats I have less to do with the needy cats. Cats need to earn their keep by showing some affection from time to time, feral cats are too wild for such. I think your Swift like hyperbole is a bit much. Perhaps you're not familiar with Chris Walken and misunderstood my allegorical comparisons

you gotta clean that shitbox daily so your house doesn't smell like the house of some crazy cat lady. believe me, it stinks. and you gotta vaccinate the animals so they dont' carry plagues, and you gotta tag them so if they get caught the pound can find you instead of sending them to the gas chamber. when they get sick, you gotta be decent and take them to the vet. and if you travel, you gotta arrange for a remote control. that is, if they are your pet and you're responsible. and when well taken care of, they can live a long life, so that's a commitment.

of course everyone is familiar with christopher walken, but not everyone gets what you mean with that photo.

anyway, every cat has a different personality. my cat likes humans and he's friendly and confident with visitors-- proof that he's been well treated. my neighbor's cat on the other hand runs & hides from strangers. however--- all cats are social once other cats are around. watch them in a back alley, or a barn, and you'll notice they hang out like lions in the wild. they have a hierarchy and all that. and if you're their boss, they will relate to you in that manner.
Old 01.16.2013, 08:55 AM   #133
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.21.2013, 08:44 AM   #134
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 01.21.2013, 09:37 AM   #135
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
lol amazing picture
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.27.2013, 12:20 PM   #136
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses

pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2013, 02:15 PM   #137
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses

gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2013, 09:04 AM   #138
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 02.05.2013, 09:06 AM   #139
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Old 02.05.2013, 09:49 AM   #140
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses

Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth