Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page A Blog Record Collectors Will Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2008, 09:15 AM   #1
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Vinyl Richie's Weblog:
The Seedy World of The Second Hand Record Shop

http://vinylrichie.wordpress.com/2007/11/

This man is a complete comedy genius. He works in a record shop and writes this blog about the realities of the job and the utterly strange customers he has. The link above is to an entry (Part 18) which involves myself, the stolen records he talks about were mine, the 'cheerful goth' my best friend, and the ensueing chaos with the theives an endless source of amusement for me. And I got them all back!

Be sure to check out the other entries, he doesn't mention what record shop it is he works at as to not offend customers..... but hey, I will - Collector's Centres Records in Guildford, Surrey. Pop in and meet him, he's as funny in person as he is in this blog.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2008, 09:25 AM   #2
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Hugely funny stuff. I love the fashion comments, especially about the Uggs. Right on. And the disclaimer at the end: ...I have very little fashion sense at all. I think I’m desperately trying to cling onto my disappearing youth too, I still wear t-shirts with amusing pictures on and only wear proper shoes at weddings and funerals and I’m 32. And I work in a record shop like a teenager.

Also very good, the dim-witted customers. "Can anybody buy these CDs?" Priceless.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth