Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page what do you think cantanky is doing right now?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What's happening to satan?
holed up in a basement in the mid-west, talking to meth induced hallucinatory laundry baskets 0 0%
she is drunk, depressed, having a haribo breakfast and not doing much 3 25.00%
basically the movie "the heart is decietful above all things" only worse 1 8.33%
sober, recovering, reading, contemplating, having talks with friends, planning the future 0 0%
she has succumbed to that skag going about that has anthrax in it 0 0%
her and hayden are on a bonnie and clyde esque 7/11 armed robbery spree somewhere/on the road 0 0%
she is gonna come back and rip my motherfucking head off for making this poll 3 25.00%
she has enrolled in college and is discussing irigaray with her lesbian girlfriend/roommate 0 0%
stripping 3 25.00%
hell 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02.21.2010, 03:35 PM   #21
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know. All I know is that she will be back with a new electro-funk direction and a wardrobe inspired by Lady Gaga.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 04:07 PM   #22
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i like that idea.

hope she's into dam-funk

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.21.2010, 05:01 PM   #23
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Where is the "fucking shit up" option?

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth