Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page cricket fans
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.19.2008, 01:35 AM   #1
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
When are the rest of the world going to offer Australia some competition...... Back to back world cups....now the most ever consecutive test matches won... well equal to Australia, the game is getting almost boring, although India are offering up some good play this series, but still....
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2008, 07:06 AM   #2
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Hopefully it's not all doom and gloom - bear in mind that India were somewhat of a lame duck in the 20/20s. I do know it's a whole different type of game, but it's a whole different type of game that'd suit India down to the ground.

The thing with Australia is, they rarely entirely trounce a team (because the ashes didn't happen lalalalalalaala can't hear you) but they rarely lose. There's some good young 'uns in the side, but I'm not so sure that there's enough - be wary of what happened to the WIndies when Lara and the like retired.

And having written all that I've just noticed that your location is Adelaide which makes you an utter, utter cunt for bringing up the cricket. Well done for mentioning the one of two things Australia does well that the rest of the world doesn't (the other being rugby)k, you absolute bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.19.2008, 09:55 AM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Pardon the intrusion, but screw cricket, how about some tennis?

Tennis? Pssh, that's over in no time at all. What about the WIndies nailing SA, eh? Madness.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 01.19.2008, 12:32 PM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Ok, so if we're playing the 'let's talk about sports other than those suggested in the thread title' game, who's going to win out of Selby/ Doherty? Fancy Fu for the final? I certainly do, should've put a tenner down earlier in the week when he was 18/1.

Quote:
Old 01.19.2008, 05:50 PM   #5
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice

And having written all that I've just noticed that your location is Adelaide which makes you an utter, utter cunt for bringing up the cricket. Well done for mentioning the one of two things Australia does well that the rest of the world doesn't (the other being rugby)k, you absolute bastard.

what does adelaide have to do with it glice? apart from the fact the next test is here
Old 01.19.2008, 06:14 PM   #6
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
HAHA. I knew Glice would be in this thread. I remembered he loves his cricket.
Old 01.19.2008, 09:04 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
what does adelaide have to do with it glice? apart from the fact the next test is here

The fact that you fuckers disappoint every decent, clean-living Englishman every time you put a side together, you sport-winning pricks.

In all fairness, you win for good reason, but even so... Sri Lanka should be cunting you fucks. Or at least SA.

Quote:
Old 01.19.2008, 11:16 PM   #8
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

i really don't know why england are shit these days. there are so many solid county sides and the population size means there is a much bigger pool of players to pick from, so what's going on with the english selectors. it is just australia's time, like the west indies pretty much had the whole of the late 70s and all of the 80s.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth