Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2014, 09:22 AM   #37281
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli

i always found intriguing to be in the desert. dunno if i could be for long..might be able to..there is a special peace..but i always felt i need to view the horizon in the sea.

the place i went is a 'closed' place for people who worked for the navy, my dad used to.
its not easy to get a house and he left a lifetime ago.
but! they did arrangements and they give houses, you pay, the off season times like when i went. so i m planning..if i can, to go back on the final season, end of september. i can visit but only during daytime until then.

oh i get those kinds of places, yeah.

i grew up by the sea also, and i miss it every day... but i love the quiet here, and since it's our house we can do things to it-- grow gardens, put shade clothes, move rocks around-- and so you learn to put up with the itchy skin, ha ha ha. best thing of all, no people around. it's incredibly delicious, i can't explain the feeling as it grows with time.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2014, 10:34 AM   #37282
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
So I'm searching BiS' store for the BiSKaidan LP and I see this

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2014, 01:01 PM   #37283
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
^
Mmmm, something to do with enjoying both sides of a SY album...?

I guess some folks like it both ways....
Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2014, 01:51 PM   #37284
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
okay, kids.
so the cute guy texted me and asked if i was feeling better (remember the wisdom tooth?)
and i said yes and now i get nothing
tell me what to do/think?
we only ever got drunk together and made out or he hung out at my work to keep me company
i don't understand old guys, way.
oh i get it. he only wanted to know if i was feeling better
good thing i can pick up mira corpora tomorrow and have something to do again
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2014, 01:52 PM   #37285
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
steal all his money then kill him
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2014, 01:55 PM   #37286
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think it would be worth the effort since he doesn't have a lot of money. I think I might have more
Don't you know that I like poorly dressed old men with "dreams" ?
Old 06.03.2014, 01:59 PM   #37287
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Magic Fingers"
^
Mmmm, something to do with enjoying both sides of a SY album...?

I guess some folks like it both ways....

BiS is a jpop group.
Old 06.03.2014, 03:00 PM   #37288
Johnny "Magic Fingers"
children of satan

Johnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's assesJohnny "Magic Fingers" kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
BiS is a jpop group.

I.. see.. that... now...

ドォ

Johnny "Magic Fingers" is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2014, 08:29 AM   #37289
pony
the end of the ugly

On the 3rd day without Facebook the masses ask me why I blocked them and are in disbelief when I told them I deactivated my account.
LET THEM SEE THE LIGHT
I had to give ppl at University my number/email so we can plan our projects which we used to do in Facebook groups. that is a bit weird but... well!

also:
cute guy just texted me and told me that he is thinking about taking over the bar i am working at?
WAT.
Old 06.05.2014, 07:27 AM   #37290
pony
the end of the ugly

me and two of my friends are making plans about how to make a giant dick feel really bad and it's a good one and I am sure we are going straight to hell but that's okay cause we'll be together <3
Old 06.05.2014, 02:18 PM   #37291
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 06.05.2014, 02:52 PM   #37292
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
If any peeps are near Galveston TX in the next weeks, Col. Bubbie's Army Surplus is closing soon after 40 years in business.
http://houston.culturemap.com/news/t...t-of-business/
Old 06.05.2014, 08:24 PM   #37293
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
me and two of my friends are making plans about how to make a giant dick feel really bad

It's the world's biggest dick, what do you want me to do with it? It don't matter just don't bite it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2014, 05:18 AM   #37294
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2014, 09:54 PM   #37295
pony
the end of the ugly

delete delete delete
block block block
Old 06.07.2014, 02:07 AM   #37296
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
so who was Shonen Knife's support? I'm quite curious after reading your raving review

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2014, 04:52 AM   #37297
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Mayor grabs Queen's ass

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2014, 02:56 PM   #37298
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
so who was Shonen Knife's support? I'm quite curious after reading your raving review
"The Lessappeal" from Hamburg
I swear to God, next time I see those dudes at a bar I will puke them in the face

Did my drunken rant contain my wish to buy their record, get it signed by all of them and give it to someone I hate as a birthday present?

I still cringe when I think about the singer trying to bond with the crowd
OH MY GOD

BUT YEAH, I am in a good mood today. No one was home and I walked around the apartment in my underwear and felt like a goddess. Just put on my dress and washed my face so I can leave the house to have drinks with friends and go dancing in a club near the harbor. hopefully I will still be there just before sunrise, so I can take the ferry and hang out at the beach in the morning
After that I will pull a Boo Radley. At least for one week. Cause.. NO CLASSES NEXT WEEK!
Old 06.07.2014, 08:44 PM   #37299
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
delete delete delete
block block block

What the fuck is that, a combo?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2014, 03:42 AM   #37300
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses

A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1365176518151855186218631864 1865 186618671868187519151965 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth