Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page First 3" in the DNT 3" Split Series out now!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.30.2006, 02:36 AM   #1
dntrecords
children of satan

dntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's assesdntrecords kicks all y'all's asses

January: Tunnels/Bird Costumes
Hellllllllllllooooooooooo 2007! (shh..) I've been tinkering in my garage with my time machine, but unfortunetly I wasn't able to go to the future to January 2K7. But luckily, now it is so I don't hafta wait anymore. The first 3" is a good one to start out with...sort of spooky...like G. Ford's sudden death.. I didn't notice this when I planned the split, but both bands are from Portland, OR. It makes sense, though, that both bands go well together, they've shared bands in the past. Bird Costumes start off the three inch with a very mysterious..sort of a foggy sound. After that Tunnels calm things down a bit. THEN IT ENDS! BUY NOW!

(To get this you subscribe to a series and get one 3" cdr a month for 9 months. Two bands per 3". More info at www.dntrecords.com)
dntrecords is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth