Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Live System Of A Down
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.23.2006, 12:40 AM   #21
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
When I try & edit the link, the [url] doesn't show. Do I take away the underline to edit the link?

when you want to post a download link, go to the advanced reply box, there, you will find this symbol:

click on it and this "[code][/ CODE]" will appear, just type or copy paste the link there, and you are set

the link will show something like this:

Code:
HEY!!! LOOK AT ME, I'M A FUCKING LINK!!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 02:41 AM   #22
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Can't say I've ever heard them live
Old 03.24.2006, 02:46 AM   #23
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well then, why not download these shows I've posted. But, that's probably what you were trying to say. I hope.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 02:49 AM   #24
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
My friend took me to see them on the Pledge of Allegiance Tour in 2001. I thought they fucking sucked live. The sound was horrible and they seemed like they were just going through the motions. Also, the guitarist guy fucking ruined that band by opening his mouth all over the last 2 albums. His voice is horrible and his lyrics suck. If he wanted to write/sing his own songs then he should have put out a solo record. Their first album is pretty nostalgic for me.....I love how psychotic it is. Anyway....whatever.
Old 03.24.2006, 06:42 AM   #25
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
maybe you should put live shitsdem of a down on the shitsdem of a down forum? just a thought.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 07:39 AM   #26
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
i'm a lover of the band and for my money Toxicity is one of those flawless records of the last few years unfortunately, live i think they are awful, saw them in person at reading and caught a couple of things on t.v after and each time they were terrible. I just don't thing their songs are really doable live. kind thought to post what you got though thanks.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 08:21 AM   #27
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I think there's an exception to these tracks. If you want to, check them out, & if you didn't like them, tell me about it. I posted these for opinions, & so far, I'm getting them. Not too many comments on the actual tracks themselves yet, but I hope that changes.
-George Carlin
Old 03.24.2006, 05:01 PM   #28
luckynumber9
bad moon rising

luckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard sucka
I've seen videos of them live from 2002 and they seemed really energetic onstage, so I figured it would be awesome to see them live. Well I finally saw them last year and it was pretty underwhelming. The set list was great, but it did seem like Serj was just going through the motions. Maybe they've lost some edge over the past couple years. And I agree that Daron should step away from the microphone.

I'll still check out that first set of live tracks though. Thanks!

and we looked
and we passed
through the hallway of shatterproof glass
luckynumber9 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 05:08 PM   #29
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Little River Band > System of a Down
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2006, 09:36 PM   #30
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Well, the second set of tracks I posted, I think, are just as good as the first set of tracks. Anyway, let me know what you think of them.
-George Carlin

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth