Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page True stories of DEATH.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.08.2011, 11:02 PM   #21
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
I met one of my best friends at a funeral for a boy in junior year. the kid killed himself masturbating (he Carradined himself), we both barely knew him but were enjoying the school's "grief day" via funeral attendance.

the conversation naturally led to talk of Vampire novels and 22 years later, we still talk.

I'm goth as fuck.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2011, 04:20 PM   #22
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I saw three guys coming out of a pub that's on the street I lived in at that time, a few years ago. They were very drunk and started acting silly with each other, like a lot of people can do on a Friday night after they've had too many. At one point two of them pushed their friend to the middle of the street while a bus was driving towards him. Dead.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth