Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Moving house again
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.31.2007, 05:35 PM   #21
compulsive diarrhea, jico
100%

compulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's assescompulsive diarrhea, jico kicks all y'all's asses
marry him and move to a bigger house
compulsive diarrhea, jico is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:38 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
That's sweet of you to say especially as he is very very down at the moment.Terrible year but wonderful person,if you get what i mean.To change the subject a bit,i have some wonderful,deeply sweet,caring,intelligent friends so i suppose i should shut the fuck up a bit.

shut the fuck up a bit about the complaints if you wish but please do share the gossip. may i ask why you & ex broke up? i mean, it's a risky proposition, moving back with an ex. i have never done it myself.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:40 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
sorry to hear about your problems pork. i have moved so much over the years that its untrue. every time almost i had problems with the landlord for one reason or another. they were always slow to give back my deposit and usually took some of it for 'damages' even though there were none. its different when they want the rent out of you though. fuckers.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:42 PM   #24
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I moved house about twice a week for 6 months when I was homeless and sofa surfing. Only slept rough once (sober) though. Do I win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:42 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I moved house about twice a week for 6 months when I was homeless and sofa surfing. Only slept rough once (sober) though. Do I win?

yes you win. i've never been homeless. that would be so... itchy, i think.
Old 01.31.2007, 05:45 PM   #26
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I know i come accross as an internet attention whore but i have a private life too,you know?Anyway,he's the most gorgeous and intelligent guy i have ever met and he is possibly one of the few people who can put me into place when it comes to most things.I'm never happy when he wins but he does it so i accept it.I don't know if you've ever met your match but i have and it's hard for both to let go.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:49 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I know i come accross as an internet attention whore but i have a private life too,you know?Anyway,he's the most gorgeous and intelligent guy i have ever met and he is possibly one of the few people who can put me into place when it comes to most things.I'm never happy when he wins but he does it so i accept it.I don't know if you've ever met your match but i have and it's hard for both to let go.

oh, sorry. you did wonder publicly if you should move in with him, hence my curiosity.

Quote:
Unless i move in with a friend and say goodbye to east london and commuting hell for a while.

+
Quote:
He's my ex-boyfriend and my bestest friend in the world.

see?

anyway, he sounds like a wonderful guy. maybe you two should marry like jico sez. or not. i dont know. anyway. not trying to be a tabloid here, but i see hm many possible complications that shall remain unnamed.
Old 01.31.2007, 05:51 PM   #28
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
The person concerned, having met him but once, is utterly wonderful and, it would seem, has better sense than to be on the internet. He thinks the world of you as well Porky, which I thought was sweet. I'm pretty sure he'd not appreciate being spoken of by slightly minging indie kids on the internet.

re: sofa surfing: It was actually a load of fun. Different showers to cope with, got loads of work done - without my creature comforts (computers, radio, records etc) I got to be on first-name terms with librarians, and I read more books that year than many people do in a lifetime. Also, sleeping on floors straightened my back out quite significantly. I can only heartily recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 05:54 PM   #29
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I was moved around houses as a kid quite a lot.Do i win too?

Old 01.31.2007, 05:58 PM   #30
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
The person concerned, having met him but once, is utterly wonderful and, it would seem, has better sense than to be on the internet. He thinks the world of you as well Porky, which I thought was sweet. I'm pretty sure he'd not appreciate being spoken of by slightly minging indie kids on the internet.

re: sofa surfing: It was actually a load of fun. Different showers to cope with, got loads of work done - without my creature comforts (computers, radio, records etc) I got to be on first-name terms with librarians, and I read more books that year than many people do in a lifetime. Also, sleeping on floors straightened my back out quite significantly. I can only heartily recommend it.
Hehe.I'm sorry but i win.I was homeless for about a year when i was 18 and i wondered around the streets of Europe,met tramps,whores,trannies,delinquents of any sort and finally made London my home.I win.I'm glamour.You know i'm kidding though.

Old 01.31.2007, 06:17 PM   #31
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
I could never be a homeless kid. I just grew up in this dirt, and I want to move up the ladder.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 06:25 PM   #32
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Anyway,i just feel stupid about talking about someone i love on the internet.I apologize to him and let him read the whole thread.

Old 01.31.2007, 06:28 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Anyway,i just feel stupid about talking about someone i love on the internet.I apologize to him and let him read the whole thread.

oh, please don't worry. i know it may feel like a transgression, but his reputation hasn't been trashed, especially since all remained in the abstract. but i'd sure keep glice's dirty little hands off him though.
Old 01.31.2007, 06:41 PM   #34
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Hmmm....he wished.Anyway,what's the best dog that gave you head on a Saturday afternoon?

Old 01.31.2007, 06:48 PM   #35
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Hmmm....he wished.Anyway,what's the best dog that gave you head on a Saturday afternoon?

are you asking what i think you're asking??

then... it wasn't a dog...

Old 02.01.2007, 04:02 AM   #36
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Either at the end of this month or at the end of next month (I don't know yet, it depends on when the girl who is usually living in the apartment comes back), I will have to move again. It will be the fourth time in a year that I'm moving places. I realise it is next to nothing compared to the rate of twice a week that was mentioned earlier, but still, I am a bit tired of it.

Plus, I realise that the fact that I moved quite a bit lately is one of the reasons why I haven't been able to bring together all my records with me: I have quite a few of them that are at my parents' place or at my brother's place, and which I haven't been able to listen to in more than 2 years. It can get really frustrating when I suddenly feel the urge to listen to one particular record that I don't have here with me…
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2007, 04:13 AM   #37
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
This sounds like a story about illegal immigrants.

I experienced that when I first came to Holland. Moved from squatter camp to squatter camp, till I eventually got so sick of living with hippies, that I registered myself, and got my own place. Good luck, and I hope your records get to your new home intact.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2007, 04:31 AM   #38
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o o o
Either at the end of this month or at the end of next month (I don't know yet, it depends on when the girl who is usually living in the apartment comes back), I will have to move again. It will be the fourth time in a year that I'm moving places. I realise it is next to nothing compared to the rate of twice a week that was mentioned earlier, but still, I am a bit tired of it.

Plus, I realise that the fact that I moved quite a bit lately is one of the reasons why I haven't been able to bring together all my records with me: I have quite a few of them that are at my parents' place or at my brother's place, and which I haven't been able to listen to in more than 2 years. It can get really frustrating when I suddenly feel the urge to listen to one particular record that I don't have here with me…

thats the thing i dont like about berlin, i want a place where i can stay for longer than someone elses holliday. plus the records thing, mine i left at my parents and when i came back at christmas my dad had lent things against them, left them near a radiator and some of them are ruined.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2007, 04:46 AM   #39
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
We're house hunting at the moment. Fucking stressful thing it is.
Old 02.01.2007, 04:50 AM   #40
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
thats the thing i dont like about berlin, i want a place where i can stay for longer than someone elses holliday. plus the records thing, mine i left at my parents and when i came back at christmas my dad had lent things against them, left them near a radiator and some of them are ruined.
Arrrgh!!That must be really annoying!I have so many records at my mum's but thankfully she has plenty of storage space and she's not into a lot of them just yet.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth